PDA

View Full Version : Saw Nefertiti in Vegas

rocket12in
06-30-2006, 04:49 AM
Was with Nefertiti here in Las Vegas yesterday. She is absolutely stunning. Perfectly put together in every way. Her pics don't come close to how she looks in person. Perfect tits, body, and clit. She has stopped taking hormones the last 3 months, and believe me, it works like a charm. It wouldn't go soft if you hit it with a sledgehammer.
She says she is working on her own website, and it should be up soon. She has not been hiding, and is available. Plus, the woman blows them all away, and only wanted 200.00.
She is extremely quick witted, and great to hang around with. She is all woman, with the best body I have ever seen. She looks like a fitness competitor, with the most perfect tits you have ever seen. Gorgeous face that is better in person than the pics.
I told her about this site, and she plans on posting here. I told her that she has a lot of fans here.
She also gave me permission to give out her cell number to the members here. That is how cool she is. Just mentioned who you got it from and the site.
Her number is 347-416-0090. She is by far the ultimate fantasy TS.

BeardedOne
06-30-2006, 04:53 AM
Thanx for the update, dewd. :D

I've been a longtime Nef fan and it would be great if she posted here.

dutchguy69
06-30-2006, 10:16 AM
Wish I was in Vegas now to be able to meet her. I think she is my favourite girl.

houstonshemalefan
06-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Tell us more about the session. She looks fantastic in the photos. Any kissing? bbbj's? CIM? or what???

rocket12in
07-01-2006, 01:37 AM
The reason I don't say much about the session is because your mileage will vary. What she may do with me, she may not do with someone else. She is a top, and I am as well. So that was not compatible there.
Since I did not do much more than oral with her, I don't know if she would charge more for other services.
And as I said before, what went on with her and I may be different than with someone else. It all depends on how the chemistry is. I have been with some TS, that their reviews were way off, and that I had an extremely different experience.
The best thing is to talk to her directly and mention the site. I am sure she will address it with you. And just to let you know, she says 200 minimum in her ad.

BeardedOne
07-01-2006, 02:43 AM
There's only so much kiss-n-tell that you can get away with before the gurl wails on your ass for snitchin'. :)

I don't need details, I have an imagination. :wink:

I just want her to post here (Or at least lurk and drop me the occasional PM :D ).

And yah, I confess, she's definitely on my 'People to do' list. :D

lasvegaslex
07-01-2006, 05:10 AM
I had a date set up with her today but it didnt work out, I know she was rushed to get on a plan, serous bummer thought , she is one of my top 5. Hopefully I get meet her next time.

Hawk
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
The reason I don't say much about the session is because your mileage will vary. What she may do with me, she may not do with someone else. She is a top, and I am as well. So that was not compatible there.
Since I did not do much more than oral with her, I don't know if she would charge more for other services.
And as I said before, what went on with her and I may be different than with someone else. It all depends on how the chemistry is. I have been with some TS, that their reviews were way off, and that I had an extremely different experience.
The best thing is to talk to her directly and mention the site. I am sure she will address it with you. And just to let you know, she says 200 minimum in her ad.

She is only a top for her job. In private she prefers being bottom!

rocket12in
07-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Not true. Used to be that way, but now is strictly a top all the way around. She says that she used to be the other way, but not any more.
Don't know when you got your info, but it might be outdated.