PDA

View Full Version : shower/bath with a shemale

ruidd99
05-05-2014, 01:04 AM
i found myself in a strange situation last weekend. we were at the beach and after a wild night of partying, a friend of a friend had stayed over.

i said i had wanted to shower up before heading out for the day, and said girl, sarah, said she wanted to join me. i didn't mind (knowing she was a shemale) because i thought we could have some fun times. when we got into the bathroom we started taking off our clothes. sarah had gotten undressed and had some nice c-cup breasts. quite soon after getting naked, we stared at each others' naked bodies and watched each other get hard as rocks. at that point we entered the shower and started to wash each other, both sporting major woodies. as i caressed her breasts she started giving me a handjob which turned into a blowjob. it was great. i ended up cumming after about 10 minutes.

i didnt really feel comfortable doing the same back, so we decided to fill up a tub and i jokingly said i'd give her a footjob. i laughed but she didn't and actually wanted it lol. so after we hopped in the tub, i started to deliver, and it was great. staring at her breasts got me back hard again, and she ended up satisfied. fun times fun times.

thaicanada
05-05-2014, 02:58 PM
I would love to bath with a shemale. I am just afraid of the diseases so it would be scary to do it without protection under the water.

Andyg125
10-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Sexy experience. I'm a little jealous of you to be honest.

canihavu
10-13-2014, 01:47 AM
I agree getting naked with a transsexual woman in the shower seems hot.

LI SEAN08
10-13-2014, 02:03 AM
I had a tranny Pee on me in the shower more than once.

presie.kmr
10-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Lucky you

needsex175
07-04-2015, 03:07 AM
I would love to take a bath or a shower with a Shemale because it would be the first time I would have sex and deep throat one I live in Newell pa if they r any near me I don't drive right now I would need someone to pick me up to meet in person thank u ed