'
if cancels my post or I will put on forum the your satanic photo

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=125182#125182 '

LMAO

INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Quinn
06-29-2006, 09:11 PM
LMFAO!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing at your devilish pick. Seriously, what is this guy like five years old? What a fucking retard. Just the fact that he would put so much time into something so stupid is hilarious.

Unforunately for tard boy, I don't think your response was what he expected. I belive it was suposed to go something like this:

NO!!! Please, whatever you do, don't post THAT picture of me. I don't think I could survive such damingly negative exposure. Please, have mercy on me.

-Quinn

GimaMarie
06-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Doesn't JUVEMERDA loosely translate as the feminine of "LITTLE SHIT" ? Seems to fit nicely though, don't you think?

NickTheQuick
06-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Somebody needs a timeout.

Doesn't JUVEMERDA loosely translate as the feminine of "LITTLE SHIT" ? Seems to fit nicely though, don't you think?

Nah, he is a hater of Juventus (aka JUVE), a top team in Italy. They are like the Yankees of Italy, either you love them or you hate them. He did have a photoshopped pic of a controversial ref in their uniform as his old avatar.

themaster
06-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Crazy he is!

hwbs
06-29-2006, 11:17 PM
he got nervous and pm'ed me asking to undo what he did,lol.........coo coo

specialk
06-29-2006, 11:17 PM
JUVEMERDA is now threatening me in PM's

wit this: Posting nadly Photo Shopped Satanic Photos of me:

'
if cancels my post or I will put on forum the your satanic photo

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=125182#125182 '

LMAO

INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

I got there just in time before you deleted the pics.................WHACK-A- FUCKIN-DO!!!!!!!!!! :crazy :crazy :crazy

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2006, 11:31 PM
aww man who deleted them

i wanted one!

juvemerda
06-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Boys I wanted to only joke. I had asked to Allanah to cancel wrong mine post because it does not make me to only cancel but to modify. If my joke has given annoyance to you, I ask you excuse. You excuse to me but I do not speak well English

I have modified the post, but it does not make me to cancel nothing :(

RubyTS
07-01-2006, 08:29 AM
aww i always miss the scandalzzz :cry: