NYCe
06-29-2006, 04:12 AM
:cry:

Looking 4 Now
06-29-2006, 04:30 AM
Thanks Nyce...... I really needed that

NYCe
06-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Think of it as a public service announcement.

TheMan
06-29-2006, 08:37 AM
That guy looks like a jelly donut.

Now I'm going to go slit my rists while hanging myself. Thanks NYCe

iluvshemales
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
why? NYCe, Why?

there goes my lunch.

thanx a bunch buddy

ugh :roll:

ptyseminole
06-29-2006, 03:59 PM
gross, just gross...

InHouston
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
What amazes me is that there are some people in the world who actually get turned on by that.

:puke

Darkwing Duck
06-29-2006, 11:33 PM
It's all relative. Too small for one person is too big for another.

RubyTS
07-01-2006, 08:32 AM
omg omg omg....... i woukld try it.... only i wouldnt stretch my hole open like that after..... thats GROSSSSS. i saw pics like that on this site newbienudes.... i almost vomited

Jamie Michelle
07-04-2006, 06:59 AM
Well, if there's actually such a thing as being too well-endowed, then I haven't come across it (or, I should rather say, hopped on and taken it for a ride). (Pun intended, for that previous sentence.)

And I've taken a true 11-inch cock in my ass-pussy all the way. It was thick, too. Huge balls, as well. It was a black man's cock. The funny thing is that he wasn't that big as far as his stature. Maybe about 5'9" at the most. And he was skinny. But he sure was loaded. And he sure did load my ass up with cum on numerous occations.

Trogdor
07-04-2006, 07:25 AM
omg omg omg....... i woukld try it.... only i wouldnt stretch my hole open like that after..... thats GROSSSSS. i saw pics like that on this site newbienudes.... i almost vomited

I think your hole would get stretched open anyhow by that thing. :lol:

Jamie Michelle
07-04-2006, 08:39 PM
And I've taken a true 11-inch cock in my ass-pussy all the way. It was thick, too. Huge balls, as well. It was a black man's cock. The funny thing is that he wasn't that big as far as his stature. Maybe about 5'9" at the most. And he was skinny. But he sure was loaded. And he sure did load my ass up with cum on numerous occations.

wow, that was enlightening, :roll:

Well, I didn't intend it to be "enlightening." But I'm glad you found it interesting enough to feel compelled to reply to it.

BeardedOne
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM

wow, that was enlightening, :roll:

Well, I didn't intend it to be "enlightening." But I'm glad you found it interesting enough to feel compelled to reply to it.

C'mon D, tell me true that you haven't seen/heard/read worse revelations on here. :)

I found it intiguing/interesting and had a brief memory of one of the fellers I 'dated' when I was going through my gay 'phase' back in the last century. Though he was rather tall, the other numbers were similar (10+, thick, etc.). Shame I didn't know what to do with it all back then. :cry:

As for 'too well endowed', there's only some rare situations where I'd see that as being so. Mostly when it is so impossibly hunormous that you just can't do much more than look at it. :shock: A couple of the Brazilian gurls that have done the pump/injection route come to mind. Might be interesting in a Barnum setting, but of little use in the rumpus room.

drock
07-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Well, if there's actually such a thing as being too well-endowed, then I haven't come across it (or, I should rather say, hopped on and taken it for a ride). (Pun intended, for that previous sentence.)

WOW.

trisexual
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
I'd take that 9" thick cock. And would enjoy every minute of the pain.

peggygee
03-17-2007, 10:41 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: Okay, I'm finally convinced that there truly is such a thing as being, "TOO WELL ENDOWED!!!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh the humanity !!!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Hindenburg.jpg

Azanti
03-18-2007, 12:14 AM
There is no such thing as too big, at least if there is I havent seen it yet.

johnnyshemalelover
05-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Wow.

I'd prefer something from 4 to 7 inches, ideally under 6.

But than, I want to bottom for a TS, and I've only bottomed twice. The last time was over 15 years ago.

TJ347
05-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I must admit to being one of those guys who's embarrassed when in an intimate situation where I find the lady has a bigger package than I do. I am therefore very fortunate that this has only happened on one occasion to date... :lol:

Danterichard
05-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Oh jeeez can someone who runs this place PLEASE delete that asshole pic by Nyce.... it made me feel quite ill

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-26-2007, 04:19 PM
LMAO, ummmmmmmmmm NYCE runs the place

there's always

ADBLOCK PLUS™

hehe

TJT
05-26-2007, 04:33 PM
That asshole pic is all over the internet. It's rare BB where it doesn't turn up,and turn stomachs occasionally?

As for the dick,I'm not trying to brag,but I'm in that guys league as far as girth goes. (he's go me in length by a good bit.) My dick is literally as thick as my wrist. Looks like circumcised sweet potato.

Most of the time when I ask to go in the back door the answer is a resounding"Hell No!!!" The ones that want to try it normally regret it, either when it goes in or the next day.

Having a thick dick ain't always a blessing.