oohyea
06-29-2006, 03:44 AM
I'm an adoring admirer, here are some of my favs. Hope you like them also

Kramer
06-29-2006, 06:34 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

TheMan
06-29-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm sorry but I lost any errection I had and what I will have for the next 5 years.

Baron Of Hell
06-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Well the fist and third pics are good. The second is kinda fucked up. Big old sweat pool under the arm. It might be a trick of the light but the skin looks like it s mummifying.

The first pic is like hey look at this cute girl, then the second is like boo, then the third is like ok its all better now, just relax.

TheMan
06-29-2006, 08:31 AM
the first pic is an ugly guy in a wig...the second pic is an older, uglier guy in a wig...the last pic is a better looking guy in a wig...they are all horrible...

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I was like
1 *Gag*
2 "OH, NO!"
3 Scroll

NYCe
06-29-2006, 08:32 AM
"first time poster" with 29 posts under their belt? Right.

InHouston
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
:what

timxxx
06-29-2006, 08:50 PM
the first pic is an ugly guy in a wig...the second pic is an older, uglier guy in a wig...the last pic is a better looking guy in a wig...they are all horrible..

Exactly

oohyea, look mate whatever floats your boat and all that.. But get your eyes tested.

oohyea
06-30-2006, 01:40 AM
sorry first time poster of pics

TheBigTreesy
06-30-2006, 02:02 AM
the first pic is an ugly guy in a wig...the second pic is an older, uglier guy in a wig...the last pic is a better looking guy in a wig...they are all horrible..

Exactly

oohyea, look mate whatever floats your boat and all that.. But get your eyes tested.

I couldn't have said it better myself

ezed
06-30-2006, 06:59 AM
sorry first time poster of pics

Well oohyea, come here (arm around the shoulder). What have you learned from this experience?

If you really like half assed cross dressers, you should have said so in your original post. If it was a joke, seeking to incite a flaming war, then you really have to establish yourself as a jokester. Start with...let's say..."Why did the chicken cross the road?"

BigJoe
06-30-2006, 06:33 PM
wooooowwwwww, I got a post deleted from this thread that said "you've got be fucking kidding" or something of that ilk...third reich running shit!!!!

I saw that posting DT and I must say, you summed up my thoughts perfectly, sorry to see it removed. :shock:

Oohyea, there are plenty CD sites on the net, please take that shit to a site where it will be appreciated and save us the nausea! :?