PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Amputees!!!!! PARTY!!!!!

popperluv
06-28-2006, 05:30 PM
This cant be real can it LOL!!!
Craiglist is CRAZY!!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/175109397.html
Hi! My name is sheryl! and I am thowing a party...want to come?

I am house sitting for friends next weekend and I am organizing a Tranny F2M amputee party next saturday night for other Tranny Amputees and their admirers. I have about 5 tranny amputees so far and more are welcome!

The party will be in chelsea, and there is a fabulous roof deck for this gathering. Come for dinner and cupcakes, stay for some hot tranny amputee sex. This party is on the 2nd floor, so unfortunately we can accomidate our tranny amputee friends in wheelchairs ( this time ).

I passed out some fliers to some hot leathermen and rubber studs at Folsom East and The Leather Pride Night Auction last weekend, so this should be fun!

Amputee roleplay is hot too...

Drop me a note and let me know if you would like more info. I just got a great new pair of heels to wear to the party, but since i only need the left one, any right foot only amputees are in luck!

Please not we will NOT be amputee'ing people at this party so don't ask!!!!

Send pics and stats and what yor into and we'll send you directions an more info. A Pic is required!!!

MacShreach
06-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Strangely enough, that was not what I expected to see when I read the thread title............ :lol:

Trogdor
06-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Even amputies need loving' ;)

The bunnygirl is cute, despite missing a leg.

suckseed
06-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Did somebody hit Hellraiser in the head with a board? What's with that eye?

suckseed
06-28-2006, 09:38 PM
While I'm here...last night on my Alt.com site there was a new member who was a submissive. I clicked on her picture to see what was up with her rear end. Some guy had been paddling the hell out of it, was what was wrong with it. This beautiful petite woman is convinced that this is good for her, and some asshole bully gets to brutalize her. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people.

TomSelis
06-28-2006, 10:30 PM
I just got my confirmation email!

I'm going!! I can't resist cupcakes!!!

What?

tgirlzoe
06-28-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a net friend and the only types of girls he's into are trannies and amputees but he has yet to find the holy grail of amputeed t-girls. I think I have a present for him....

xxMelania4uxx
06-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Drop me a note and let me know if you would like more info. I just got a great new pair of heels to wear to the party, but since i only need the left one, any right foot only amputees are in luck!

Please not we will NOT be amputee'ing people at this party so don't ask!!!!

:shock: No this cant b real.... They have 2 b kidding!!! :shock:

BeardedOne
06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
I have a net friend and the only types of girls he's into are trannies and amputees but he has yet to find the holy grail of amputeed t-girls. I think I have a present for him....

Next you will be able to ask him to paint your house, and he can't possibly refuse! :D

No this cant b real.... They have 2 b kidding!!!

It's a big world, and it takes all kinds.

C'mon, really, it's Noo Yawk.

RubyTS
06-29-2006, 12:08 AM
omg omg omg.... I dont wanna laugh and get hit by a car tomorrow, but i cant help but lol!!! That comment about hellraiser was right on point We are all going str8 to hell! :twisted: :claps :violin :shrug :why

BeardedOne
06-29-2006, 12:28 AM
omg omg omg.... I dont wanna laugh and get hit by a car tomorrow, but i cant help but lol!!! That comment about hellraiser was right on point We are all going str8 to hell! :twisted: :claps :violin :shrug :why

Did kinda look like "Pinhead", eh? :shock:

RubyTS
06-29-2006, 01:55 AM

Did kinda look like "Pinhead", eh? :shock:

i was under the assumption that the post was referring to "sex changes" It was scary. I immediately had a vision of walkin in with all my parts... and people on wheelchairs and limping or dragging themselves across the floor with zombie eyes. (Like resident evil, or one of those maury shows) Coming at me with butcher knives and chainsaw's.... like a bad horror flick....

Quinn
06-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Craiglist is CRAZY!!

This party is on the 2nd floor, so unfortunately we can accomidate our tranny amputee friends in wheelchairs ( this time ).

I know it's wrong, but this nearly brought tears to my eyes from laughing so damn hard.

Seriously though, I would totally go to something like this just to see how weird it would be. I've gone to stranger events.

-Quinn

tgirlzoe
06-29-2006, 05:44 AM
i'm guessing it's a fake but new york is a big place... hell, they even get tranny parties over there :-)

let's see -- if 1 in 200 people is transsexual (Lynn Conway's estimation (http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html)) then 1:200 amputees would be transsexual as well. According to this (http://www.amputeeadvocate.com/) site "thousands of amputations are performed every year" (primarily partial hand amputations). This means that at least 5 transsexuals in the US have an amputation every year.

Of course, I'm sure amputation devotees are more concerned with major limbs and not someone who had a finger removed so the number is even lower.

Are there transsexual amputees living in the US today? Certainly. Are there enough major limb amputees living in the New York area to have a party? Highly unlikely.

I call shenanigans.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-29-2006, 05:50 AM
there are definately people who have an an amputee fetish. it's called
acrotomophilia .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amputee_fetishism

ezed
06-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Craiglist is CRAZY!!

Come for dinner and cupcakes, stay for some hot tranny amputee sex.
Amputee roleplay is hot too...

Did they post a sample menu, more importantly is it BYOB? Also, what if your left handed or missing you're left hand altogether? Would that give you a hand up? Will there be an ass kicking contest and if so, somewhere to shower afterwards? What if you lost your third leg due to a "Bobbit"? Do you qualify or are you excluded? And Amutee roleplay???? Sounds like alot of heavy lifting.

RubyTS
06-29-2006, 11:45 PM
i want to amputate my chin lol... its too long

Craig
06-30-2006, 06:03 PM
The strangest thing is it says it is only for F2M amputees.
Then when you see the pics of supposedly M2F amputees.
It pretty much points to the probably fakeness of the ad.
I think that second pic is a GG.

suckseed
06-30-2006, 10:46 PM
I missed this the first time I read the ad, but dig how it says "I'm housesitting and am throwing a party." I'm sure the owners of the house will be psyched.

RubyTS
07-01-2006, 01:50 AM
The strangest thing is it says it is only for F2M amputees.
Then when you see the pics of supposedly M2F amputees.
It pretty much points to the probably fakeness of the ad.
I think that second pic is a GG.

i noticed that too

tsntx
07-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Did somebody hit Hellraiser in the head with a board? What's with that eye?

i dont care how old this one is.. thats fucking hillarious lmao

Jamie Cross
07-07-2006, 11:24 AM
let's see -- if 1 in 200 people is transsexual (Lynn Conway's estimation (http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html)) then 1:200 amputees would be transsexual as well.
Are there transsexual amputees living in the US today? Certainly. Are there enough major limb amputees living in the New York area to have a party? Highly unlikely.

I call shenanigans.

Conveniently, [this site] (http://www.amputee-coalition.org/fact_sheets/amp_stats_cause.html) reports that approximately 1 out of every 200 people in the U.S. has had an amputation.

We'll set the population of NYC at 8.5 million.

This gives us 42,500 transsexuals living in NYC (1:200 in 8.5M).

Which gives us 212.5 transsexual amputees living in NYC (1:200 in 42,500).

I suspect that the ".5" is significant, probably someone who was amputated from the waist down.

Shenanigans? Probably. The whole idea is just depraved. But if the transsexual amputees of NYC are a tightly networked group of folks, hey, they just might have get togethers such as the one suggested.

Tara Emory
07-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Years ago, at the Black and Blue Ball in NYC, I saw a fetish performance featuring a mis-shapen, amputee (not a tranny), who must've been about the most confident person I have ever seen, and performed his heart out.. I was like, "you rock!". I was also thinking (since I assumed he was gay), that the stub of his arm was quite useful for some fisting (or stumping?) and he probably got a LOT of hot wacky gay sex.

So what would be um... abbreviated... term for a Tranny Amputee be? "TrAmp"?

-Tara

suckseed
07-07-2006, 08:22 PM

popperluv
07-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Years ago, at the Black and Blue Ball in NYC, I saw a fetish performance featuring a mis-shapen, amputee (not a tranny), who must've been about the most confident person I have ever seen, and performed his heart out.. I was like, "you rock!". I was also thinking (since I assumed he was gay), that the stub of his arm was quite useful for some fisting (or stumping?) and he probably got a LOT of hot wacky gay sex.

So what would be um... abbreviated... term for a Tranny Amputee be? "TrAmp"?

-Tara
:lol: STUMPING !!!!! :lol:

YasminLee
07-07-2006, 10:43 PM
REMEMBER WHEN ONE BEING WITH AN ASIAN HE HAS AN "ASIAN FETISH". I'M HAPPY FOR ALL THESE FESTISHES AND BLESS THE PEOPLE LIVING IT. AFTER ALL, IT IS A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE TO MEET AND LOVE, NO MATTER THE LABEL. THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AND THE DIVERSITY OF THEM ALL VIRTUALLY ENSURES THAT POSSIBLITY; CAUSE AT THE END, WE ALL ARE LOOKING TO LOVE AND BE LOVE.....