PDA

View Full Version : I knew there was a reason I loved Sheeba

General124
06-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Pulled out my copy of TSP #27 and watched her scene twice. I've read some people post that they don't like her because she show's no emotion. Can't say I agree. She was all into it from BJ to cumshot.

Very hot woman. I wish she makes a trip to the Crescent City. She'll definitely have a visit from me, maybe two. ;)

Daebo
06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Not all shemales have to show emotion when they get fu*ked not all shemales are the same in this world everybody should know that off top when is her next scene in a movie coming out.

TT321
02-11-2007, 03:15 AM
I love sheeba because of this....

wombat33
02-11-2007, 04:02 AM
Pulled out my copy of TSP #27 and watched her scene twice. I've read some people post that they don't like her because she show's no emotion. Can't say I agree. She was all into it from BJ to cumshot.

Very hot woman. I wish she makes a trip to the Crescent City. She'll definitely have a visit from me, maybe two. ;)

I loved her in a scene where she was a cable repair girl with a tool belt on and she was sitting on the stairs while some lucky guy was eating her ass ans sucking her gorgeous cock.

dan_drade
02-11-2007, 04:11 AM

Didnt she just get married to dome pro ball player? That was a rumor that i heard, but im not sure if it is true.