PDA

View Full Version : Hard To Figure Out What You Want For Dinner When You Forgot What You Ate Yesterday

Dino Velvet
04-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Getting close to 4PM in my neck of the woods. Hmmmmm... what's for dinner? I have no idea. Aw heck, I'll go to Carl's Jr and get some of those Chicken Club Sandwiches that I like so much. I get my keys, walk through the house, see Carl's Jr wrappers in the trash smeared with BBQ Sauce, but have no idea how or when they got there. I changed my mind about the chicken sandwiches but now I'm really fucked not knowing what I want to eat. I guess I'll take a bong hit and see if that clears up my situation.

Jimmy W
04-18-2014, 12:59 AM
If you're near a Gyro place, go get a Gyro. With extra tzatziki and some dolmades. And make sure you get fries and have some hot sauce at home to go with them. Then kick back, blaze up, chill out and chow down to whatever music you listen to in the smoke zone. Keep us posted.

Dino Velvet
04-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Just came back from McDonald's. Second time today. Glad it was a different shift of workers. Oh, sorry, got the #4 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese Extra Value Meal(Largest Size) and a Coke.

Paladin
04-18-2014, 06:01 AM
Sounds like the senility is setting in there Dino! :dancing: