PDA

View Full Version : CD vs. TS

LoadedRevolver66
06-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Okay, let's settle this once and for all. What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS? I know there's a lot of CDs in online personals and such that look literally like a guy with a wig on. But take like a Jamie Cross or Kayla Coxx, they are just as passable as many a T-girl, in my book. Do any of you have a real preference or distinction between the two types? Throw down and let me know . . .

timxxx
06-28-2006, 06:47 AM
What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS?

COMMITMENT

ezed
06-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Who cares. Every one is what they are. It's undefinable. Don't reduce it to words and theories. We as a species aren't intelligent enough to do that, yet. No matter how intelligent you think you are. Take the person at face value. If you don't like them, move away. If you do, engage them.

Trogdor
06-28-2006, 07:47 AM
correct me if I am wrong, but ain't Jamie Cross living as a girl full time now?

Or was I thinking about something else?

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Okay, let's settle this once and for all. What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS? I know there's a lot of CDs in online personals and such that look literally like a guy with a wig on. But take like a Jamie Cross or Kayla Coxx, they are just as passable as many a T-girl, in my book. Do any of you have a real preference or distinction between the two types? Throw down and let me know . . .

Well, some of the so-called "TVs" are just keeping their options open for the time being. Either that, or they are happy with their lives, or the way they look already.

I want to take hormones, but I'm going to do it legally. Right now I have to wait a bit over a month to see a particular doctor to prescribe them. At any rate, hormones won't change how I feel inside. At most they will just make me feel more feminine than I do already. Of course, with the emotional ups and downs that female hormones cause added to it.

tgirlzoe
06-28-2006, 08:35 AM
correct me if I am wrong, but ain't Jamie Cross living as a girl full time now?

Or was I thinking about something else?

From Jamie Cross' website (http://www.hotcross.net/):

I'm a very passable, 100% natural transvestite, though I am flattered when I'm mistaken for a pre-op or (better yet!) a young lady!

That implies that she's not a pre-op, which I take to mean that she doesn't take hormones (and I suppose that takes a lot of effort to look like that without hormones or plastic surgery).

---

To quote the cult classic To Wong Foo... (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114682/):

When a straight man puts on a dress and goes on a sexual kick he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation he is a transsexual. When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen.

Of course, not all transsexuals have had, or want to have, "a little operation" but that's beside the point.

Cross-dressers are primarily men who have a feminine side they like to express by dressing up in women's clothes. This is exemplified by groups like The Society for the Second Self (Tri-Ess).

In contrast, transsexuals wake up, pour some coffee and head out to work as a woman. Usually early on in childhood (I think I was about 7-8 when it became clear), we start freaking out and get really confused why people think we're boys. Most of the young ones like boys (whether exclusively or primarily) and some of us come out as gay (I was 15). Then we realize that gay boys, however effeminate, are still boys and find out that we can actually "fix" our bodies and come out as transsexual (I was 16). Then we take female hormones and finish or redo our puberty the right way.

There is sometimes a totem pole with "deep stealth" (nobody, even boyfriends or husbands and best friends know about your history) post-op transsexuals on top, followed by pre-ops, non-ops, all the way down to the creepy guy in the apartment across the street who puts on stockings to jerk off. However, if I could be okay with playing dress-up as a girl sometimes and not having to go through all the rest of the feelings, I'd do that in a heartbeat. That's just because I'm lazy, personally I love how my life has turned out. :-)

Chica
06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Well, some of the so-called "TVs" are just keeping their options open for the time being. Either that, or they are happy with their lives, or the way they look already.

It's not a case of keeping your options open. I and im sure many others, made the decision to step into the world of transsexuality at a very young age. I did when I was just 4. I could hardly read and write then, but I knew what I wanted to be. I think these who decide late do it because they're unhappy with their lives, it wasnt fulfilled, and want an escape route.

Chica
06-28-2006, 10:05 AM
"mds
Certified Tranny Expert"

And you're asking the questions? :D

Chica
06-28-2006, 10:13 AM
well good job u aint no doctor

"FIX MY HEART DOC IM GONNA DIE"
"wait a sec i cant remember how to!"

:lol:

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 10:29 AM
At the end of the day transsexuals can't take off a dress and be one of the guys.

Who was the girl who had all her implants removed, changed hormones and married his cousin?

Wasn't it Lisa Lawer? Or at least, so I have heard.

GroobySteven
06-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Lisa Lawyer - but she wasn't the first.
seanchai

katieftv
06-28-2006, 02:22 PM
OK here’s my take on the CD/TV/TS issue.

1/ CD = Cross Dresser and just that. Somebody who basically has a fem clothes fetish which may just be 1 item of ladies clothing or many. Only concentrates on the neck down. Doesn't do wigs makeup etc and won't go out dressed at all. Not interested in passing as fem at all. Dresses more for a sexual kick than anything else.

2/ TV = Transvestites is what I am. Somebody who does the whole thing completely dresses en-fem. Mostly pays attention to detail Inc makeup wig and jewelry. May go out dressed to venues etc. Has no interest in changing sex and is happy being male for most of the time and in fact enjoys traditional manly things like sport etc. but likes to express his fem side.

3/TS = Well removed from the above. born guy who believes he/she is a woman in a mans body who wants to live full time fem. Most want rid of that alien thing hanging between her legs. I could go on but you and add your own to this.

The above is quite loose and I have tried to condence it down but they are basicaly my understandings on the subject.

I will add that the above is what many in the UK believe but there are lots of grey areas and overlaps. Also in the UK a TV is not a TS as appears to often be the definition in the USA.

Chica
06-28-2006, 05:52 PM
transsexuals aren't always M2F remember...

tgirlzoe
06-28-2006, 05:58 PM

Of course not, but I don't see people posting pics of Buck Angel (http://www.transexual-man.com/) here...

Chica
06-28-2006, 06:09 PM
that has nothing to do with it at all

if a definition is being made, all aspects should be taken into account, not just the M2F side.

then to add onto the definition list, intersexed, hermaphrodite (sp?) etc

katieftv
06-28-2006, 07:23 PM

Ermmmmm RIGHT!!! However I think for this topic we are talking about M to F unless you know otherwise oin which case I stand corrected :roll:

BeardedOne
06-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Do you like flatchested girls who have to shave?

Your point? Seriously, I've known GGs like that. :lol:

<Lengthy, intelligent post, too long to reiterate>

Zoe, you scare me. In a good way. :D

Who was the girl who had all her implants removed, changed hormones and married his cousin?

Was that Lisa Lawer? Er...Cousin?!? :shock:

"Certified Tranny Expert"

Hey, it's assigned by seniority. Some of us would never assume that (I'm not sure that anyone is).

Lisa Lawyer - but she wasn't the first.

Ooh, do I win a cookie for guessing right? :D

Of course not, but I don't see people posting pics of Buck Angel here.....

You haven't searched enough. :wink:

Doesn't have to be Buck, either. We had a F2M TS in our extended family, even as the stand-in partner for the Lamaze classes when my son was born.

then to add onto the definition list, intersexed, hermaphrodite (sp?) etc

BTDT...Well, the intersexed individual anyway. Now =THERE= was a unique person. :shock:

Chica
06-28-2006, 10:17 PM
im sorry, has something gotten to you?

the topic says CD vs. TS - those terms do not direct you to one specific gender at all, and all im saying is do not miss the fact there is a F2M side to the transsexual too..

SheMaleInventor
06-29-2006, 09:28 PM
SheMales (tss) have enjoyed an overwhelming acceptance by the population. Tv's (cd's) are considered with the greatest of comtempt, derision and also considered to be defective in the most ugly possible of ways.

SheMales are as they say an artifact of the modern generation. As I revealed in my info link that during my protest days about 25 to 30 years ago my protest was that youngster at birth and there after when they had ambiguous gentatals the girls type if enlarged would in a business as usual attitude castrated them!!! My prostest went from the grassroots to the national attention. The results were that in the medical system in the Americas, Europe and down under the posedure was stopped and the decision would be delayed to a later time. One forum post states that the issue would be one of haunting society but this is far from the case. Since the start of time for humankind the castration was the prefered method. The resulting individual then went and lived a fullfilling life as a woman. Albiet a sterile woman. But, the ranks of the legal and illegal adoption system were loaded so that the mother instinct was gratified. The family was a normal family except for the secreat which was never revealed. In the movie I say the other night a mob was formed to go after a cd's whose expensive wardrobe had been discovered. This cd had to leave town, but fast and in somewhat of an undress!!!

People like to associate with people of their same interest. I like SheMales and find it upseting when cd's intrude into SheMales activities.

LOVE James

http://www.sm.jimsamazongym.com/summer/profile01.jpg

LoadedRevolver66
06-30-2006, 06:58 AM
Well, I see this post has gotten some action since I've started it and the one bitch I have is with Chica. Not a bitch so much as a complaint. Although logically both sides should be represented (MTF and FTM), in reality the two are diametrically opposed. Personally, I would love to suck off Jamie Cross in addition to an actual T-girl. But sexually, an FTM is completely fucking repulsive to me and I'm guessing, many other people on this board. I couldn't find the FTM pics to prove that, but just do a search, compare them by some MTFs, and you'll see what I mean . . .

I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other. Now go and add transsexuals into the mix; people would be confused as to whether she/he is really a girl/guy and homophobia would get the best of them if they ever got attracted to a ts. "Am I straight or gay?" Think about the mindfuck that this poses to mainstream (i.e. straight) America. But then again, screw it, who needs mainstream America? If everyone listened to what was "acceptable," no real changes would have been made in society since the '50s. Forget what you think you know, just do what feels right and hope for the best 8)

tgirlzoe
06-30-2006, 09:44 AM
SheMales are as they say an artifact of the modern generation.

We are? Silly me, I thought TS/third-gendered people have existed the world over throughout the centuries...

As I revealed in my info link that during my protest days about 25 to 30 years ago my protest was that youngster at birth and there after when they had ambiguous gentatals the girls type if enlarged would in a business as usual attitude castrated them!!!

As horrid as these practices of genital mutilation are for genitally-"ambiguous" intersexed people, the vast majority of TS are not intersexed. Indeed, there is no way to distinguish a transsexual person from a non-transsexual person except by talking to them about their feelings and experiences.

Chica
06-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Well, I see this post has gotten some action since I've started it and the one bitch I have is with Chica. Not a bitch so much as a complaint. Although logically both sides should be represented (MTF and FTM), in reality the two are diametrically opposed. Personally, I would love to suck off Jamie Cross in addition to an actual T-girl. But sexually, an FTM is completely fucking repulsive to me and I'm guessing, many other people on this board. I couldn't find the FTM pics to prove that, but just do a search, compare them by some MTFs, and you'll see what I mean . . .

lol at first i thought ya called me a bitch, but hey i can dig that - just woke up off a late night out and minds are a funny way then...

but F2M deserve as much of the "Transsexual" tag as much as M2F do, because it's there, albeit not as big/advertised as most on here.

There is a F2M who is probably one of the best SRS surgeons in the UK, now retired, but training up new people right now, and I have much respect for that. Other than Buck, I don't really know of any others who have a bit of fame to their name...

SheMaleInventor
07-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other.

True, it is an absolute 110% disgusting thing for two guys to be kissing. But when a man like person and a woman like person are kissing they will not be any notice to a heartfelt feeling by anyone who sees. I became aware of the issue back during my college days of the early 1970's. One of the guys at the gym I worked out at worked at the local major hospital. He worked all day at procedures dealing with births with ambiguous genitals. This hospital was the major hospital in the state and did all those procedures. I forget the stats but these births are either one in one hundred fifty or one in between six hundred to seven hundred. So one can conclude that it was quite a common occurance. Today the situation exist that the SRS can be delayed until later so the individual can make the choice.

The issue then becomes how well can SheMales have a positive fit in the population. It is like a great experiment that if SheMales give trouble they will go back to the SRS at birth since that method since the begining of humankind has been successful.

Granted there are only two sexes but a wide range of variations that all get lumped together (M2F, M2F and others). The accepted method would be for the issue to be decided by science. About 15 years ago there were a couple of scientist who pushed for a system of five sexual desinations. But, this issue is not one that hunts society. And as a result the effort was determined not to be worthwhile and the plan fizzled. So a two sex system is what has to be lived with.

tgirlzoe
07-03-2006, 01:45 AM
True, it is an absolute 110% hot thing for two guys to be kissing.

Fixed.

LoadedRevolver66
07-03-2006, 06:57 AM
I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other.

True, it is an absolute 110% disgusting thing for two guys to be kissing.

Umm, SheMaleInventor, that's not what I was saying. What I meant was that two real guys kissing happens to make a lot of straight people uncomfortable. Personally, I agree with tgirlzoe because straight kissing is so overdone.