PDA

View Full Version : Large endowments

calebshung
06-28-2006, 06:00 AM
i realize that a lot of you guys like an angel with a large endowment, But what about you angels, do you prefer a man with a large endowment or not?

Seven8nine
06-28-2006, 06:52 AM
Well - not an Angel here - but let me try......

I think it's SOOOO rare to find a guy with a large endowment that it's not worth worrying about. Think about it - you have Gates, Hilton, Buffet ( pre 30 billion give away ), Ford, and how many more, a couple hundred?

Spread that around the world and the chance of ever meeting someone with a large endowment is slim enough - LET ALONE one who is ALSO into Hung Angels......

:roll:

For #&%*@ sake - this dead horse is as beaten as the population of your local trailer park on the 1st and 15th of the month......what are you expecting?

"Noooooo - I don't care about size - just hold me and make me feel special....."

or

"Hell yeah!!!! if I'm not in need of stitches after a good pounding it's not worth the price of the lube........"

And every variation in between......this topic is played just like $1 lottery tickets.......wait for it.........at your local trailer park on the 1st and 15th of the month......

Ugh - rant off

Trogdor
06-28-2006, 07:28 AM
I think the trailerparks are the scratch off lotto things :P

* Steals Seven8nine's Robotech thing* >_>

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 08:48 AM
i realize that a lot of you guys like an angel with a large endowment, But what about you angels, do you prefer a man with a large endowment or not?

Well, since you asked, I'll answer.

I do prefer big cocks. The biggest I've had was by a black man who had an 11" cock, and it was hard, too.

But some of the biggest cocks are also not very hard, due to the blood being harder to get into the member.

Really, an 8" cock ought to do me quite well enough if the man can truly use it.

The wider the cock the better, since then it makes a girl feel more "filled up," so to speak.

What's best is for a cock to stay hard for a long time.

calebshung
06-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Well - not an Angel here - but let me try......

I think it's SOOOO rare to find a guy with a large endowment that it's not worth worrying about. Think about it - you have Gates, Hilton, Buffet ( pre 30 billion give away ), Ford, and how many more, a couple hundred?

Spread that around the world and the chance of ever meeting someone with a large endowment is slim enough - LET ALONE one who is ALSO into Hung Angels......

:roll:

For #&%*@ sake - this dead horse is as beaten as the population of your local trailer park on the 1st and 15th of the month......what are you expecting?

"Noooooo - I don't care about size - just hold me and make me feel special....."

or

"Hell yeah!!!! if I'm not in need of stitches after a good pounding it's not worth the price of the lube........"

And every variation in between......this topic is played just like $1 lottery tickets.......wait for it.........at your local trailer park on the 1st and 15th of the month......

Ugh - rant off

i don't have a clue as to wtf you mean, but i was asking, not just to know, but because i am in fact well endowed and i was asking a simple question so thanks for you input

RubyTS
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM

lol lol lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ummmm... i prefer girth. Thicker is always better. But i like to cum with a nice one deep in my stomach. I've had 12' before.... couldn't "go" for a week after. Of course h3 didn't pound me or i woulda been in the hospital. I prefer a 8' medium thich. I can deal w/ 7 or 7.5 but it just doesnt hit that spot. I like to cum with the feeling of one DEEP in me... so some cocks just don't dop it. Also depends on how hard they are, the shape of the head, and the way they use it...

Jamie Michelle
07-04-2006, 05:55 AM

lol lol lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ummmm... i prefer girth. Thicker is always better. But i like to cum with a nice one deep in my stomach. I've had 12' before.... couldn't "go" for a week after. Of course h3 didn't pound me or i woulda been in the hospital. I prefer a 8' medium thich. I can deal w/ 7 or 7.5 but it just doesnt hit that spot. I like to cum with the feeling of one DEEP in me... so some cocks just don't dop it. Also depends on how hard they are, the shape of the head, and the way they use it...

Way to go, Ruby! Yeah, the big ones really hit the "spot"!