PDA

View Full Version : Question for Louie and other Brazilian guys

Donkey
04-16-2014, 02:08 AM
Louie and others: I work in the oil and gas industry and travel to Costa Rica, and other parts of Central America, a few times a year. If I paid the expenses, how difficult would it be to arrange for a Brazilian girl to meet me in Costa Rica for a holiday/vacation?

I can't think of many things better than a week or two in beautiful Costa Rica with a gorgeous Brazilian tgirl. :)

Stavros
04-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Why Brazilian? Is there something wrong with the local girls?

https://www.facebook.com/transcostarica

Louie Damazo
04-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Louie and others: I work in the oil and gas industry and travel to Costa Rica, and other parts of Central America, a few times a year. If I paid the expenses, how difficult would it be to arrange for a Brazilian girl to meet me in Costa Rica for a holiday/vacation?

I can't think of many things better than a week or two in beautiful Costa Rica with a gorgeous Brazilian tgirl. :)

Stavros is right. Itīs a risk bring a brazilian ts to Costa Rico. So many things can be wrong. U have some great options in the link Stavros post. Avoid the risk or come here for some days. My 50 cents

Donkey
04-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Itīs a risk bring a brazilian ts to Costa Rico. So many things can be wrong.
Are you referring to immigration problems?

Nikka
04-16-2014, 04:49 PM
u can put oil in my asshole anytime

lordworm
04-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Why don't you go on vacation to Brasil? If you work in the oil and gas industry like that, you must be rich lol

Louie Damazo
04-17-2014, 07:34 PM

This and many other probs can help, i dont think something like this can work easly.

Dino Velvet
04-17-2014, 07:39 PM
u can put oil in my asshole anytime

I thought you preferred dried, crushed-up leaves for lube.

amberskyi
04-17-2014, 08:13 PM

Or what if you two dont click? That's allot of money, planning and time your going have to spend with a stranger.this is something you should do with a girl you already have a rapport with

Louie Damazo
04-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Or what if you two dont click? That's allot of money, planning and time your going have to spend with a stranger.this is something you should do with a girl you already have a rapport with

Thatīs my point. You DONT KNOW who u re paying an expensive trip and ll not be able be free of her if something wrong happen. And what wrong can happen ??? SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things, this can be a desaster in your life and u dont need it