PDA

View Full Version : Use Vallah to Make Your Hair Shiny, Silky, and Smooth.

Kevin Dong
04-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Still a fresh young cutie, she's traveling from London, Ontario to do her shoot for CANTG. Vallah is tall, slender, and possesses many desirable characteristics for a CANTG model. Her cumshot is explosive and powerful. Straight out of her outfit she goes at the beginning of this new update on CANTG. We see her featured in sexy stockings and high heels. She rubs her body very erotically and proceeds to take out her awesome purple dildo which she brought along on her trip. Isn't she a doll? I ask Vallah to get comfortable so that we can observe her achieve a natural orgasm on camera. I positioned myself at an angle where we could see her facial expressions while she penetrates herself with the toy, and comes closer and closer to cumming. Finally, after some rigorous stroking Vallah erupts all over her tight stomach in a celebration of thick, creamy, sticky she-goo. Enjoy your Monday with us on CANTG!

christianxxx
04-07-2014, 10:24 PM
dammit, i was hoping that you meant that you got too close and she came in your hair hahaaha #wishfulthinking

Kevin Dong
04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
dammit, i was hoping that you meant that you got too close and she came in your hair hahaaha #wishfulthinking

The horror! Do you hate me that much? lol