PDA

View Full Version : Question for T-Girls please

Firsttimehere69
04-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi ladies - a Q from a straight guy that has a big itch that he wants to scratch (ie I am increasingly more attracted to TS girls than genetic females and I've resolved to do something about it...)

Anyway, the Q is: I have a hairy ass, and I mean hairy. Would that be a major turn off for you personally?

Thanks for any honest responses.
X

Ms.Stepford
04-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Depends if you're paying or not. I'm gonna fuck this guy later who is hairy like a dog all over, because he's paying me. If he weren't paying me, I wouldn't be concerned because I wouldn't be topping him anyway.

Rusty Eldora
04-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Trixi has it nailed. If you are paying it probably doesn't matter, most important is be clean everywhere, nice, and a gentleman.

I like the paying route - it opens up a lot of opportunities and they are paid to leave. Dating can be quite entangling.

Also, there is a lot about tgirls to learn, I think one would do better with dating a tgirl after having some experience. It is easy to get tripped up and offend if you don't understand.

Firsttimehere69
04-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks both. Definitely going the paying route, just wondered if any girls would say "no thanks, keep your cash" anyway, and maybe there's some that actually quite like it? Takes all sorts - I hope....

Rusty Eldora
04-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks both. Definitely going the paying route, just wondered if any girls would say "no thanks, keep your cash" anyway, and maybe there's some that actually quite like it? Takes all sorts - I hope....

Think of it as a donation to your favorite charity - the Tgirl appreciation society.

Jamie French
04-05-2014, 10:40 AM
No amount of money would persuade me to fuck a swamp ass. It takes a lot just to get me to top an otherwise hot and perfectly shaved dude.

Seriously, do your fellow human being a favor and shave down there so as not to subject feelings of nausea to an otherwise innocent, albeit paid, stranger.

Firsttimehere69
04-07-2014, 02:33 PM
No need to get personal Jamie - "swamp ass"???. We all are as we are....thought that principle might be accepted more readily here than most places.

Jamie French
04-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Buy a razor. They sell 'em precisely for the purpose of shaving. You can buy them without a prescription and everything. Go make someone happy, shave your ass.

No need to get personal Jamie - "swamp ass"???. We all are as we are....thought that principle might be accepted more readily here than most places.

flabbybody
04-07-2014, 11:54 PM
LOL at guys who feel compelled to identify themselves on this forum as straight
yea, OK if you say so

Jamie French
04-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Only closet fags feel the need to publicly assert their orientation. When's the last time a healthy, well rounded person marched into a room full of strangers and loudly declared, "Hi, my name is John and I want you all to be absolutely sure that I only ever fuck _________."

Olivia27
08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
hairy ass is so sexy

Plaything
08-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Act 1

Tall middle aged man enters the room..good looking, if you like that kind of thing.

'Hi my name is Plaything and I only ever fuck whatever the hell I feel like on any given day...sometimes when the mood takes me I like to be fucked. It's all good'

He canes a tequila slammer, decides the party isn't really and exits stage left.