PDA

View Full Version : This Canadian TS Queen is SMOKING HOT!

Kevin Dong
03-31-2014, 04:14 PM
Fantastic, awesome, gorgeous tgirl Anastasia is back with a vengeance in this sexy fetish smoking solo for which she was long overdue. Anastasia loves to smoke because she says it relaxes her and allows her to think. She's featured today wearing some styling high heels, jeans, and a sultry dark top. Her trademark dark hair is silky and long. I just love how it shines in the light! And those eyes - damn! Anastasia is upbeat, positive, and loves dancing. She told me that her favorite activity is to party with her girlfriends and get her drank on. I asked Anastasia to explore her anal cavity with a zucchini while smoking one of my fat Montecristo cigars. Doesn't she look fantastic? Her cute little bush is outstanding and will appeal to guys who like a little hair down there. I know I do! Anastasia twirls and twists on my hardwood floors with her erotic vegetable and you can tell she really enjoys poking herself up the butt. I think more than anything I love her large and expressive blue eyes. They make her gaze all that much more sexy. Enjoy this updated set with Anastasia - she is a favorite and highly requested among our members. Happy Monday from CANTG and Grooby Productions.

GroobySteven
03-31-2014, 09:32 PM
Love it.

RallyCola
03-31-2014, 11:19 PM
stunning.

one can't help but think of what a little scissoring action would look like if denni was on the other end of the fruit.

youngblood61
04-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Anastasia is always a welcome sight!