PDA

View Full Version : NHL Pre-season 2014/15

Adore
03-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Hi All
Any Hockey Fans in here?
Wanting to find out if they still have a NHL Game in Vegas for Pre-season and Google is just not doing it for Me.
Planning a trip stateside, so does anyone know where to gain the info for Pre-season or do I have to wait until after the Cup?
Cheers
Adore.

MrFanti
10-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Sorry missed this post!
I grew up playing hockey - definite fan here!

MrFanti
12-15-2014, 03:18 AM
Mumps has hit the NHL!
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/12006863/nhl-mumps-outbreak-puzzles-nhl

JenniferParisHusband
12-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Mumps has hit the NHL!
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/12006863/nhl-mumps-outbreak-puzzles-nhl

Yeah, as a Penguins fan, this mumps thing pisses me off. Crosby is going to be off the ice for a while now. Not like that doesn't happen every season at some point. But mumps?

MrFanti
12-16-2014, 02:05 AM
On an unrelated note,
I'm a Hawks fan & can't wait until the Washington Stadium series outdoor game.

That's how I played the sport - on outdoor rinks :cool:

MrFanti
01-22-2015, 04:42 AM
On an unrelated note,
I'm a Hawks fan & can't wait until the Washington Stadium series outdoor game.

That's how I played the sport - on outdoor rinks :cool:

Well, we won another Stadium Series game.....:cheers:

fred41
01-28-2015, 05:16 AM
Wow!...are there really so few hockey fans?!

...am a NY Ranger fan, but I have to admit, after playing the NY Islanders today yet again,...they are definitely the most likely East Coast representative at the cup finals... to me,at this moment in time.

MrFanti
01-30-2015, 04:22 AM
Wow!...are there really so few hockey fans?!

...am a NY Ranger fan, but I have to admit, after playing the NY Islanders today yet again,...they are definitely the most likely East Coast representative at the cup finals... to me,at this moment in time.

Rangers are an Original Six team so even though I'm a Hawks fan, you're still "Family"....LoL

fred41
01-31-2015, 03:55 AM
Rangers are an Original Six team so even though I'm a Hawks fan, you're still "Family"....LoL

Oh yeah..wanted the Blackhawks to beat the Kings last year so we could've had that Original Six final. Still think Chicago has the best Jersey in the league too. Read in your other posts that you played the game. I never even played for fun because I could never really learn to skate well since I have no sense of balance whatsoever..lol. Same problem with skiing though I still attempt it occasionally cause falling down in snow doesn't hurt as much...and I fall down all the time.
Good luck to your team!

MrFanti
02-01-2015, 05:07 AM
Read in your other posts that you played the game.

Yeah....Hockey was first & foremost, above baseball, football, & basketball....
Speaking of Jerseys, the Original Six Jersey's are all quite nice....As a kid, I was also a Maple Leafs fan too...