PDA

View Full Version : Party Photos

dmoyer
06-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Why is we see so many photos from Transsexual and shemale parties and yet so few show the ladies genitals, their total packages? I for one would love to go to some parties where the girls freely display their penis and testicles for the whole world to see. i especially would love to see some pix or possibly videos from parties where the shemales do a strip tease. Can anyone help out here or post such pix or vids?

TomSelis
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
You need to go to one for real. Then you'll change your mind.

hwbs
06-26-2006, 09:22 PM
there is nuthing like that going on....maybe a different party :deadhorse

Castor_Troy05
06-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah cos at the other parties people go to, the dudes n girls are always flashing their genitals, why should the parties featuring TS women be any different. Oh wait, that doesn't happen at any party.

NYCe
06-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Good luck seeing that in New York. The club would get padlocked faster than America got bumped from the World Cup.
Also I think most girls would deem dancing around in a club with their penis out "crass" to say the least.

castabyss
06-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Good luck seeing that in New York. The club would get padlocked faster than America got bumped from the World Cup.
Also I think most girls would deem dancing around in a club with their penis out "crass" to say the least.Didn't use to be that way though......First few parties there seemed to be a lot of "baggage" flying around.