PDA

View Full Version : Why can't all the girls take a fist like jamie french?

gugaxamot
03-30-2014, 09:57 PM
I just watched a hot video where Jamie banged another t-girl while fisting herself. We need more t-girls to start fisting. It was HOT!

RallyCola
03-30-2014, 10:04 PM
oh...i thought you were talking about beating her up? i mean, she does look like she could take a punch.

...yeah, i said it.

Michelle.
03-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Jamie banged another t-girl while fisting herself.

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: that's amazing. How about an instructional series?

crystalsopen
03-30-2014, 10:20 PM
I just watched a hot video where Jamie banged another t-girl while fisting herself. We need more t-girls to start fisting. It was HOT!
She is really amazing :iagree:. Personally, I currently am WAY too tight to do that.

buttslinger
03-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Body Action Products TIght Man Anal Tightening Gel Demonstration Lubezilla.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIcLbxHETd8)

Yeah
04-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Jamie practiced awhile to be able to fist herself. I luv her getting fisted. Hopefully I will get a chance to fist her fine ass? Let me know Jamie;)

Jamie French
04-05-2014, 10:51 PM
It's just practice. Like taking a punch... it's all about repetition, patience and large volumes of alcohol.

Jamie French
04-05-2014, 11:05 PM

SuzySnappz
04-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Body Action Products TIght Man Anal Tightening Gel Demonstration Lubezilla.com - YouTube

That's going in the wrong direction...

Jamie French
04-06-2014, 01:51 AM
That's the joke.

That's going in the wrong direction...

mildcigar_2001
04-06-2014, 02:08 AM
I guess I'm old fashioned, but some sphincters shouldn't be stretched and stretched and stretched. One word: Diapers.

Just picture you have a cold and one large sneeze, and out by accident comes the linguine with clam sauce that you had the evening before.

Perhaps things don't work like that, but I'd be afraid to take a chance.

Jamie French
04-06-2014, 02:23 AM
That's not how butts, skin, muscle, tendons or any other viscera work. Get to know your body then you can rest assured in the knowledge that you'll never unnecessarily post in a thread ever again.

I guess I'm old fashioned, but some sphincters shouldn't be stretched and stretched and stretched. One word: Diapers.

Just picture you have a cold and one large sneeze, and out by accident comes the linguine with clam sauce that you had the evening before.

Perhaps things don't work like that, but I'd be afraid to take a chance.