PDA

View Full Version : Would You Agree To Eat Human Flesh If It Were Prepared By The World's Finest Chef?

Dino Velvet
03-30-2014, 08:02 PM
I think I would just to experience it knowing that's the best it will ever taste. Hopefully don't enjoy it so much that I ask for the recipe.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Tastes like chicken???

nysprod
03-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Oh fuck no, you crazy.

Dino Velvet
03-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Tastes like chicken???

You shoulda put that in the form of a statement. Probably picking flesh out of your teeth as you typed that post.

buttslinger
03-30-2014, 08:26 PM
Actually, it tastes like pork.
So you would probably serve applesauce with it, maybe some fava beans.

I'm looking for a good candidate for my upcoming fecal transplant procedure. The bacteria in the gut has a tremendous effect on overall health, and each individual has his or her own unique blend that no amount of yogurt or probiotic pills can match.

Don't get me started on the Keith Richards blood transfusion trick. Worth being a junkie to experience that.

fred41
03-30-2014, 08:28 PM
The downside to that would be...what if you liked it so much that you had to have it lots of times...kind of like Thai food.

trish
03-30-2014, 09:29 PM
I voted yes. I already eat the uncooked flesh from my own cuticles. It's pretty bland.

RallyCola
03-30-2014, 10:03 PM
i am a very picky and non-adventurous eater so i would decline human meat if i had other options available such as beef, chicken or pork.

if my options were limited to non-standard fare, such as human, rabbit, eel, walrus, etc...i might reconsider.

at armageddon or the zombie apocalypse, i'd turn to cannibalism to survive just as any of you would without batting an eyelash.

it isn't the idea that it was a person that would deter me from ordering human at a restaurant...it is just that i don't really like to try new things. in fact, as i've grown older, i eat less and less of what i used to when i was a kid. i'm almost on a pure beef diet at this point since i really don't care for chicken or pig anymore (other than bacon). I don't each any fish because i don't like it and things like venison don't appeal to me. when i go out for a business dinner, its really really tough on me because my colleagues have far greater palates than i do.

buttslinger
03-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Technically, you're supposed to allot 10% of your daily calorie intake to protein. That's a 5oz NY Strip.

Actually, those are the bites that taste the best, the first ones.

RallyCola
03-30-2014, 10:52 PM
10% to protein can never ever happen. i'm not a low-carb fanatic, but i am a protein addict in so far as i'd say 25% of my calories are from protein. a 5oz strip steak is more of a gesture than a meal. 24oz porterhouse is the minimum i think i could accept for a meal. anything less would be uncivilized.