PDA

View Full Version : How much do you enjoy the feel and taste of cum

alctec
03-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Just curious on others.

I love the feel of cum on my face and especially in my mouth, for the most part I have aquried a taste for it and enjoy it on my tongue, and sometimes enjoy licking and swallowing it. Most I have had was two loads at once, but always try for more.

Redballs
03-27-2014, 05:57 PM
I've been sucking cock and swallowing cum for so long, I can predict the diet of the womens load I just swallowed. A meat eater's cum is salter then a vegans for example.

matra3600
03-27-2014, 06:42 PM
Like a lot… everywhere…

alctec
03-27-2014, 09:30 PM
Meat or Vegan, I couldn't tell, but both taste good to me.

Dino Velvet
03-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Women get pearl necklaces for being nice ladies. Fellas are supposed to get gold watches for working hard. Semen is more of a lady's beverage or skin cream as far as I'm concerned. Cum is too much like snot and I just want to get rid of it.

1hornySOB
03-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I get aroused by the visual of the cum, weather it's on the buttocks, legs, face (anywhere but hair lol)
I find it to be a slight turnoff when a girl is so eager to swallow cum. I myself like the taste of cum and I would sometimes probably would lick it after she's done shooting at the spur of the moment (sometimes I would do the same with my own cum) but I rather have a girl NOT shoot it directly in my mouth, the texture is just too gooey and it feels weird going down.

RallyCola
03-27-2014, 11:56 PM
i enjoy cum, both my own being spit back at me or having a girl cum on or in me. i would not say that i am obsessed with it at all but i enjoy it thoroughly because it means that i've pleased my girl and brought her to that point so its like a reward for a job well done

Tapatio
03-28-2014, 12:20 AM
I like the idea of a chick blasting my face much more than the reality.

alctec
03-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Was hungry yesterday, had a load of cum shot in my mouth, lips around it, felt so good feeling it ooze out of her cock as it spread on my tongue and filled my mouth.

My favorite part sometimes is as she cums, push it deep in my throat and get my tongue to feel it pumping down my throat, makes me cum fast after that.

:jerkoff

txjr3
03-28-2014, 10:22 PM
Love it. It's sorta gritty feeling after you swallow though, like you have to keep clearing your throat

CarlaFan
03-31-2014, 07:14 PM
Swallow, especially when she shoves her cock deep back into my mouth as she explodes.

gaysian71
03-31-2014, 10:36 PM
Was hungry yesterday, had a load of cum shot in my mouth, lips around it, felt so good feeling it ooze out of her cock as it spread on my tongue and filled my mouth.

My favorite part sometimes is as she cums, push it deep in my throat and get my tongue to feel it pumping down my throat, makes me cum fast after that.

:jerkoff

Lol, I totally know what you mean. I love taking a load deep in my mouth with my tongue pressed firmly against the underside of her cock so I can feel her cum pulsing through her cock! I also love sucking every last drop out of her cock too. It just feels and tastes so good.