PDA

View Full Version : Big Easy

RawNY
03-24-2014, 06:34 PM
OK, relax. For you who don't know what that means it is a nick name for New Orleans.
I know this must have been covered before, but I cannot find it.
I am going down there in a few week. I know there is a tourist trap with TR/TV waitresses and dancers, but I would love to know if there are any club or bars where I can relax an meet "our" ladies in a calmer and more relaxed atmosphere?

RawNY
03-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Wow, I can't believe that no one has any suggestions regarding New Orleans.

Tim0069
03-29-2014, 02:53 AM
Le Roundup.. Dixie Divas are a couple to check out

RawNY
04-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Thanks Tim, anyone else?

RawNY
04-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Well, a report from New Orleans.
Rained most of the weekend so I did not have a chance to do too much exploring. I did pass Dixie Divas, which is right next door to a gay bar. A very nice lady was walking out of the place for a smoke in a very tight bikini and just said hello. A quick conversation and we went inside and just chatted. We were joined by a few other people, a few TS and a few gay men. My friend had to leave but she took my cell number with a promised to call. She called the next day and came to the hotel.
W had room service and then we had the rest of the day and night to explore. Not business, just pleasure.
So, lesson learned, to all those who complain that they can never meet a transsexual lady without pay, just be yourself, treat your new friends with respect and be honest and open.
I have a few photos to keep the memory alive but would never share.
But, I did get the phone numbers of a few of her friends in NYC with her personal recommendation.
BTW, try not to go to any city where they are having a Westlemania convention, lol