PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Asian models on webcam sites?

DeezNuts515
03-22-2014, 03:21 AM
I've been an on again, off again member of Imlive for years, and I noticed that in the past month or so, almost all of the Asian models have disappeared. Whereas it used to be like 95% Filipino, it's now 95% Columbian, which to me isn't a good trade, as although the South American models are hot, almost none speak English.

Was there a new law enacted recently that banished the Asian girls?

maxpower
03-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Lots of super-cute Filipina girls on livejasmin.com.

DeezNuts515
03-22-2014, 05:02 AM
I've noticed many of the same ImLive models wee at LiveJasmin. Is there an Asian boycott of ImLive?

maxpower
03-22-2014, 08:20 AM
Is there an Asian boycott of ImLive?

I have no idea. It appears to me that sometimes the girls are camming for more than one site simultaneously, though.

DeezNuts515
03-27-2014, 02:44 PM
I just contacted ImLive customer service, they told me they have cut off the Phillipines as a provider. The site is just awful now.

waldo pepper
03-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the info Deez. I'd noticed the Asians absence from imlive as well. Seems like a few of the former imlive models are also at streamate too.

bimale69
03-27-2014, 06:42 PM
I just contacted ImLive customer service, they told me they have cut off the Phillipines as a provider. The site is just awful now.

I think that's mostly because the Philippine govt has been cracking down on the bars and "cybersex dens" , sometimes even going after people who are performing on sites like live jasmin from their own homes. Transgendered and gay people are often discriminated against for employment, so cybersex or working the bars is at times the only source of income.

DeezNuts515
03-27-2014, 08:30 PM
I think that's mostly because the Philippine govt has been cracking down on the bars and "cybersex dens" , sometimes even going after people who are performing on sites like live jasmin from their own homes. Transgendered and gay people are often discriminated against for employment, so cybersex or working the bars is at times the only source of income.

Yeah, I did some digging this morning after they emailed me back. Apparently, the fine for being caught doing webcam shows is like 10x the fine for actual prostitution.

I totally understand the need for protecting underage girls, but these Draconian measures underscore hoe behind the times that country is. I stayed away from younger looking models because I knew of the exploitation, but I enjoyed the 20-something Pinay models the best because their English was so good. These Colombian models are insufferable. I'll have to check out these other sites you guys mentioned.

bimale69
03-27-2014, 08:35 PM
My partner was telling me about some friends and neighbors who did the cybersex stuff, including herself, but are getting out of it because of these bs laws. That why I'm hoping to get all the immigration stuff cleared so we can finally have a life together, and she doesn't have to put up with all that crap. Back when she was working cyber, some of the requests that guys were making were pretty stomach- turning.