PDA

View Full Version : Denni Stole MY Cigars and a Cucumber and Look What I Caught her Doing!

Kevin Dong
03-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Dazzling Denni recently made a comeback to CANTG. This beautiful sexy transgirl seems like she'd be innocent and new to her sexuality, but she's as horny as they get! She loves her curvy, firm, & feminine figure from years of taking good care of herself. She bares it all right here for you on CANTG to prove once again why she's a force in our model lineup. We watch her in an office setting this time, posing and twisting her body for the camera to show off her voluptuous curvaceous assets. Denni is so fine I wish I could just follow her around while she goes about her day. Maybe this summer when the weather gets warmer I will do just that. I gave Denni a big cuban cigar to smoke and she gets really excited having a long thick pole to smoke. After teasing and giving us those playful looks Denni strips down slowly to reveal her own rendition of the Mona Lisa. We get a great view of the big round ass on Denni, as well as a full up close inspection of her shenis. How lovely! She gets comfy in my chair and applies some baby oil on her breasts and tush to giver her skin a glistening shine. I love her more and more. Eager to please the viewers, I invite Denni to explore herself anally with a jumbo sized fresh organic cucumber I picked up at the supermarket earlier. In preparation of the glory that is Denni's asshole, I passed her the cucumber and KY, while she slowly lubed herself up and eased it in there inch by inch. Getting overly excited she ended up breaking the cucumber in half during the video while it was in her asspussy. What a delight! Enjoy this set of Denni, as it was her first time enjoying a cucumber in this way. Wow is she fun to watch! :)

be2378
03-21-2014, 09:53 PM
Awesome pics. There is just something very awesome seeing a beautiful woman naked with a cigar!

Kevin Dong
03-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Thanks man! CanTg has something for everyone.

Luvs T Gyrls
03-22-2014, 07:32 AM
Izzat a Cohiba?

RallyCola
03-22-2014, 11:40 AM
when she breaks the cucumber and then starts ramming the other end in her mouth, i could have cried as to how beautiful the scene was...instead i came really hard.

if it is a cohiba...wanna send me some? last time i was up in niagara falls, i bought a case but have since run out. all the places that i know that have cohiba and other cubans in nyc want at least $20 a stick which i equate to anal rape.

youngblood61
03-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Would love to worship Denni's ass!:salad

ILuvGurls
03-22-2014, 04:32 PM
She does look very innocent in that 1st pic, but it was only a misdemeanor crime so I wouldn't be tooooo "hard" on her......:whistle:

Kevin Dong
03-22-2014, 06:16 PM
I was gifted a big box of Cohibas and Montecristos recently so I bought a humidor to store them. Denni is seen smoking one of the Montecristo. I'm not a guy that knows much about cigars, but after trying them myself I think I found a new hobby. I agree they are expensive as hell though, and if it wasn't for my generous friends I would not be enjoying them.