PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 2: A Night To Remember!

drysd001
06-25-2006, 09:21 PM
All right! For those of you who have read the first chapter of The Life Of Sara, here's the second one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1, here's the link:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The Life Of Sara

Chapter 2: A Night To Remember

Since that fateful encounter at the mall luck and change were joined in the wind and blew in the direction of our heroine the lovely and sexy Sara…

Sara was no longer unemployed but now a proud member of the Montreal World News workforce and on top of that she would be covering the front-page worthy news! A recent collapse in some internet stocks lead to an increase in sales for the old ink and paper news. And sales were indeed going well. So well, in fact, that this particular newspaper had to open another office to keep up with the demands and expand their enterprise to a wider audience. When Sara saw the add placed in the paper offering positions to experienced journalists, she did not hesitate to jump on top of this chance and within the hour her resume was on its way.

She was surprised when a call came the very next day asking her to come in for an interview that afternoon. “I guess they need this place staffed in a hurry,” she thought. Though she had spent the morning preparing herself, she grew increasingly nervous as the interview drew near. If she didn’t get this job she might not have another chance for some time and that was something she could not afford. The interview came and went and she made sure to give it her all. Now, she just had to wait. She spent day after day hovering near the phone going over the interview in her mind, criticizing herself for each little mistake. On the third day she was beginning to grow restless and decided to go out and blow off some steam. She threw herself together and headed towards the front door. But as she neared the door, the phone rang. She stumbled over herself unable to decide at what speed she wanted to go. On the one hand she desperately wanted to answer it and receive good news, but on the other she was deathly afraid. She picked up the phone and nervously queried, “H-hello?” It was the newspaper, she had gotten the job! Finally, her patience had paid off!

But nothing could prepare her for what was about to happen…

On the first day, she was taken around the office and introduced to the other personnel she would be working with. She was surprised to see that unlike her last office that was very much male dominated, with some of them being rather sexist, here there was a much more even ratio of men to women. It was also a much bigger building. Each individual desk didn’t have that claustrophobic cubicle feel. She had a feeling that she was going to like it here.

At the end of the tour, she was introduced to her immediate supervisor. The color drained from her face. She went into shock. She could not believe it. It was not possible. But there he stood, the man from the mall. At first she thought maybe it was just the effect of the alcohol she drank last night celebrating, or the painkillers she took this morning to kill the hangover or perhaps she just wasn’t awake enough still being sleepy from staying up so late. But no, it was him. It was really him, as perfect as she remembered.

The woman who was accompanying her around the office looked at him and said offhand, “Well, I’ll leave her to you. I’ve got work to do,” and with that she promptly walked away. “Hmm, you seem familiar,” he said, “Do I know you from somewhere? Wait, I got it! You were the one that ran into me at the mall last week!” Sara felt very embarrassed at this and it made her a little uneasy. “T-that…would be…me,” she nervously affirmed. He let out a sudden staccato laugh. “No need to be so nervous. It’s no big deal it was just a little accident. And I wouldn’t worry too much about having a hard time settling in either. A lot of us were transferred here from another office. They’re all pretty easy going. Except for Smith. Didn’t even know his first name until they gave me the personnel files a couple days ago. He’s always so serious. But that’s not important. Anyway, you’ll get along great! And your name is…?”

“It’s…uhh…um…it’s…”

With a friendly laugh he said, “Okay, okay, I’ll let you skip the introduction. I was already given the names of all the new employees…Sara,” her heart raced as he said her name, “I’m Jonathan. It’s nice to meet you. You have any problems, come see me”

“Jonathan,” she repeated to herself silently. Now she had a name to go with the face and it was a perfect name for a perfect man. Not so complex or exotic that she lost her tongue trying to say it but not so simple as to have almost never existed either. He looked just like a Jonathan should look and this name gave her three syllables to lovingly dote on. She made a mousey attempt at chatting with him, “So…umm…you were transferred in you said?”

“Yeah I’ve been working for the paper for six years, can you believe it? I almost can’t myself. Before this I worked at this office in Anjou and one day they called me up and asked if I wanted to be a supervisor at the new office. Between the huge pay raise and working a lot closer to home I couldn’t pass it up!”

“Closer…to work, huh? Where do you…live?”

“Several blocks down that way,” he said pointing, illustrating the direction of his house for her. She could not believe her ears. Her house was in the same direction and not terribly far either. “We must live pretty close to each other,” she thought. Things just kept getting better and better! She wanted to know so much more, but before she had a chance to ask he stood up and gestured for her to follow him.

A few short steps later and they arrived at a desk. “This is yours,” he said. She took a long look at it and then scanned her eyes across the room. She realized that this was the closest desk to his office. Only a few feet away. Moreover, she could see his desk through the window. She would get to see his face every day! Just thinking about it was enough to get her excited. She was suddenly aware that her pants were becoming tighter and quickly shifted her thoughts elsewhere.

Once she got comfortable, he left her with Maria, the woman who would be training her in the weeks to come. He strolled off towards the conference room to attend a meeting. She almost reflexively shouted, “Don’t go, please!” but stifled her tongue before she embarrassed herself again. It would be strange for her to call out like that. Besides, she didn’t know very much about him. Was he married? A girlfriend? Will we have anything in common aside from being journalists? Would he like a girl…like me? Questions like these ran through her head again and again.

From time to time she would look through the window to his office to stare a moment and though she could not quite be sure, she was almost certain that every time she helplessly wore a wide grin on her face. Whenever he noticed her looking, he would smile back, sometimes accompanied by a small wave, before going back to his work. He always took his lunch out of the office and would return only minutes before break was over. It was the only time free from work she had to talk to him and he didn’t even have the decency to be present. “What rotten luck!” she would always say to herself with a sigh. To make matters worse, he was a terrible distraction to her. Though she tried to concentrate on work her thoughts always inevitably wandered to him and there she would sit staring through his window with an enormous grin. His constant near vicinity and her fantasizing left her in a continual state of arousal. At times so much so that it was unbearable. She forcefully tried to control herself when restroom visits left her a few moments alone. She was not always successful. Once, when they had both headed for the bathrooms together, she was so lost in his features that she nearly walked into the men’s room right behind him. It was fortunate that he was ahead of her. She would have never gotten over the embarrassment if he had seen her. Her only saving grace was that getting the scoop often took her away from the office which gave her room to breathe. Though her writing was going well and her stories had frequently been running as the top headline, if she did not talk to him soon, she was going to burst.

To her luck and excitement, one day, out of the blue, he began taking his lunch in the office. Though she had no idea what had changed, this was her chance! As lunch break rolled around a few days later, she took a long, deep breath and steeled her nerves. She slowly walked towards him ready for anything. As she neared Jonathan, the chief editor burst out of his office shouting. “This story is huge! I want someone on it right away! Where’s Smith?” “Out sick,” someone called out. “That guy? Out sick? But he’s always so serious! He must be on his deathbed to call in. Well, whatever, where’s Wright?” “Here,” Sara called out. “I want you to get on this, this instant! Got that, Wright?” “Yes, sir,” she sighed reluctantly.

The following day, as lunch came she went through her mental preparations again. Once she was sure that she was ready to go for it, she approached him to have their first conversation that consisted of more than three words since their introduction.

“Is it alright…if I sit here?” she squeaked nervously.

“Sure! I’d love some company to be honest.”

Her heart started pumping furiously. Though she had done her best to prepare herself, her nerve was already becoming unbound. She stood there motionless staring at him unable to move or speak.

“Feel free to sit at any time,” he said to her. This broke her trance. She took a seat next to him and flashed him her best winning smile. Although as anxious and shaky as she was she didn’t know if it was all that winning.

“I see you’re still just as shy as the day we met. I wonder, are you like this at interviews too? Must be tough.”

She could not tell him that it was all him. Confidence beamed from her when interviewing people for the story but the moment he entered her field of vision, she went weak in the knees. “Heh, yeah…” her words drifted off.

“Don’t worry about it! When I first started working here I had more butterflies than a lepidopterist1. It took some time but I managed to open up finally.”

“Really?” She had no idea what the hell a lepidopterist was. She would have to check her dictionary later.

“Oh, yeah! When I first entered the world of journalism it was overwhelming. On my first day I was so nervous I actually…on second thought, maybe it’s better if I don’t share that story.

She stared at him silently only able to think of one thing to say, and she was much too afraid to say it. As she lost herself in his smile she began to dream of telling him everything and he would return all that she felt. A perfect, romantic love.

“Not hungry?”

She snapped out of her dreamland. “Sorry?”

“You haven’t touched a bite of your food.”

She looked down at her unopened can of diet coke and still plastic wrapped chicken sandwich. “Oh, right. I was just distracted for a moment.” She removed her sandwich from its casing and started to nibble at it cautiously afraid that she would choke herself with the state she was in.

“You’re really wound up. Something on your mind? Me, perhaps?” he said coolly.

She froze. He had seen right through her. “How could I be so transparent!” she chastised herself tacitly.

“It would be a lie if I said no.” She had not intended to voice her thoughts but she had done it. The cat was out of the bag.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” she cursed herself, “Could I have possibly fucked this up any more? God, this is awkward.” She steeled herself for whatever his reaction would be, but nothing could have prepared her for something so unexpected. He started laughing.

“I was joking! I hadn’t expected that!” he said still chuckling. Though her face had been flush before, it now turned an almost cherry color. He quieted his chortles and took her hand gently in his, softly stroking the back of it.

“Hey, it’s okay! You don’t need to be embarrassed. I’m glad that you like me. Boosts my confidence, ya’know? I’ve never had a woman be so direct and honest with me.”

“R-really?” she said dumbfounded.

“Yeah! And to return your honesty, I’ll tell you, I find you to be very beautiful.”

Sara felt like she was hit by a ten-ton truck, a piano fell on her head, and all the lights exploded into a shower of stars. “He thinks…I’m…beautiful!” She could scarcely contain her happiness.

“Uhh…thank you,” she said breathily. Was it getting hot in here?

“It’s true, you know. To be even more frank, I would really like a chance to get to know you better.”

Too eagerly she exclaimed, “Me too!” She nearly collapsed.

From that day forward, they spent much more time together. They ate lunch together nearly every day except when she was out in the field. They went out to dinner a few times and caught a movie once but Sara could remember neither the name of the movie nor who was in it. She couldn’t even remember what it was about having been much too distracted with Jonathan. She learned to relax around him and found out more and more things about him. He would be twenty-seven this coming January, had been born in Montreal, his parents now lived in Laval, and he was a sports fan, especially football and hockey. Though she liked to play occasionally, she was not really a sports fan herself. Who wanted to watch other people have fun? But she could let that go. She would hard pressed to find a man who didn’t like some sport or other. He had also had a series of relationships with women but they never seemed to quite work out. He hoped one day that would change.

She loved spending time with Jonathan. She could tell him everything. And she did, from her twenty-sixth birthday coming up in February, to being a Montreal native, how her relationships with men never turned out well either, even her favourite color. There was just one thing she could not tell him, could not bring herself to do so. Her deep, dark secret that lie between her legs. How would he react? For all she knew, he would never want to speak with her again and spread it around the whole office, ostracizing her completely, maybe even costing her job.

A few months had passed and now the day had come. Friday, January 19th. Jonathan’s Birthday. During lunch that day she asked him if he wanted to celebrate his birthday privately, just the two of them, at her place. Tonight would be the big night. She would tell him her shadowed secret. Though she worried how it would go, all she could do was hope for the best. And who knew? Maybe she would even get “lucky.”

After work she quickly hurried home. There were so many things to do and so little time for it all. Everything must be perfect. Absolutely perfect for the perfect man. Her mind started to slip away into its own little world but she shook her head and intently concentrated. “No time for that!” she firmly exclaimed. Tonight she was going to cook his favourite meal, with her own touch added of course: Roast beef with a wild mushroom sauce, loaded mashed potatoes, and marrowfat peas, and for desert she would be serving up tarte au sucre2 that had been blended with cream cheese to give it a richer flavour. Cooking had always been a passion of hers and she was glad to finally have someone to cook for, for the first time since leaving her parent’s house. She deeply hoped that he would like it. Nothing flattered her more than compliments on her cooking.

Once the roast beef and pie were slowly cooking their way to perfection in the oven, she hurriedly prepared herself for Jonathan’s arrival. She wanted to look astonishing. She wanted him to only have eyes for her. And her roast beef. She made sure to thoroughly cleanse every last nook on herself in the shower and afterwards applied a silky lotion to her skin that made her smell sweetly of wild flowers. With a blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other, she worked furiously at her tangled hair until it was dry and smooth and then pulled it up into a French twist. She strolled into her bedroom where she had already laid out her clothes for the evening purchased several days ago just for this occasion. First she pulled on her lacy black bra and panties. She was thinking naughty tonight…or at least hoping! She followed that up with her crimson red dress that clung tightly to her curves and tied around her neck at the top. Across the bottom two angled frill layers gave the dress an added flair and accentuated her legs. And to top it all off, an elegant diamond and white gold bracelet. Now for her make-up. She gently brushed the #3 face base she always wore from a local beauty shop until her complexion was perfect and radiant followed by a touch of rouge to give her face just the right amount of color. She carefully traced the taupe pencil across the edge of her eyelid making sure not to accidentally stab herself. Then she layered her eyelid with a soft pink that sparkled and a quick brush of a fiery red eye shadow over her lashes on each eye. She gave the mirror a sensual wink. To add the finishing touch, she slowly applied a sheer lip gloss then rubbed her lips together to even it out. She made a little kiss at her reflection and giggled. She had always wanted to do that, even if it was a bit cliché. She had skipped the mascara because she already had full bodied eyelashes that didn’t need any help and this way, if things went poorly tonight, at least when she cried she wouldn’t look like something out of a horror movie. All she had left to do now was finish up dinner.

Sara was stirring the mushroom sauce that was nearly thickened when the doorbell rang. “Just a second,” she called out. She rushed to the door, paused, took a deep breath, and opened it. There he stood in all his magnificent glory wearing a long black coat and gloves to match. She took a moment to look at him and take everything in. A moment longer than she should have.

“Are you going to let me in? It’s cold out here!”

“Err…yeah. Sorry. Come in.”

She moved aside to let him through then shut the door behind him.”You look astonishing,” he said to her as he pulled off his gloves and dropped them into his coat pocket before removing his coat and hanging it in a nearby closet Sara pointed him towards. She smiled. It was just the word she was going for. Underneath his coat he wore a well tailored pair of black slacks with a high quality collared shirt and a long, thin red silk tie that perfectly complimented her dress.

She led him to a seat on the couch and told him that she would be back with drinks in just a moment. In the kitchen she pulled the mushroom sauce off of the stove and checked the roast beef which still had a few minutes left to cook. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Amon-Ra Barossa Shiraz aged several years that she had been saving. She poured two glasses from a set she loved from the moment she saw it that she had found during a day trip a couple years ago. She started to walk back into the living room glasses in hand and, as an afterthought, grabbed the bottle and took it with her too. They talked for several minutes and she was becoming so absorbed in the conversation it startled her when the timer beeped. She had nearly forgotten there was roast beef at all.

Once they were seated to dinner, he tentatively cut a piece of the roast beef and tasted it taking enough time to fully sample its taste. After a moment, he dug into his meal voraciously. “That…was delicious! It was wonderful! Would you mind if I had another plate?” She smiled and said, “Of course.” She was ecstatic that he loved her cooking. After he finished his second plate she thought for sure that he must be stuffed but it took him only a second after finishing the last bite to ask about the pie. Once he was through he looked directly into her eyes and said, “You, Sara, are an amazing cook.” She blushed, feeling overjoyed.

After the table was cleared, she asked him if he wanted to watch a movie with her. He seemed more than happy to agree. It had been difficult for her to find the right movie tonight. After forty-five minutes of standing around in the store deliberating she finally grabbed a classic, “The Godfather.” Practically every man she had ever met loved this movie and she thought it was pretty good herself not to mention it was long which would give her more time to stall before the big moment.

A short while into the movie she turned to stare at him dreamily thinking, “He’s so cute.” As he turned his head to look at her she quickly snapped her attention back to the movie. Another few minutes passed and she went right back to staring at him. At one point she thought she saw him doing the same.

Some time over an hour into the movie, they both turned their heads towards each other at the same time and their eyes locked into a solid gaze. Gradually the space between them grew smaller with each passing second until their lips met in the passionate embrace she had dreamed of the first moment she laid eyes on him. Sara felt like she was in heaven. He lowered his mouth to her neck and sucked at it gently. As he fumbled with her shirt she realized that she would have to stop him very soon or he would be finding out the wrong way. She had to tell him. Now. “Jonathan, stop.”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…” she put her hand to his mouth to silence him.

“No. It’s alright. I want you. Very badly. But there’s something you should know first.” He looked quizzical. “I…I’m not like most other girls. I’m…different. Umm…how should I put this? Maybe it’s just better if I show you,” and with that she lifted her dress to her waist and lowered her panties down to the middle of her thighs.

“You…You have…”

The pressure pushed hard onto her chest. It was difficult to breathe. Here was the part where he would scream filthy names at her before storming out just like all the others had done. Her time with him would now be over and he would never want to see her again. She wanted to cry.

-“Yes, Jonathan. I’m really sorry. I…I should have told you sooner, it was just so hard. I’m…so sorry. I’m sure you hate me now.”

“This is…certainly unexpected,” he said. He stared at her for a moment and then, to her surprise, reached forward and embraced her in a loving hug. “I love you, Sara. I have since the moment we met. And I think you are just as beautiful and amazing as ever.”

She could not believe it. He hadn’t stormed out. He hadn’t walked away. He didn’t even just give his acceptance. He said that he loved her! Her mind whirled and she wasn’t sure if she was tipsier from the wine or the words that had just hit her.

“You…love…me? Me?”

“Yes! That day at the mall I lost myself the moment I saw you. I was a clumsy fool and rushed out of there like an idiot. I was saddened to think that I would never see you again. But when you showed up at the office…I…I couldn’t have been happier. It was no coincidence that you had the desk closest to my office, you know. I’ve tried so many times to tell you, I even started eating lunch at the office to have a better opportunity, but I just never had the courage.”

“I’ve wanted to tell you so many times too that I love you. That I love being around you and want to spend every moment I possibly can being near you. But, I…never could, because…” she looked down at her manhood.

“I understand,” he said. Then he scooped her up in his arms and laid her gingerly on the couch before grabbing the remote and turning off the movie. She stared up at him with an anxious look, wondering what was going to happen.

He climbed on top of her and planted a firm kiss, then moved to whisper into hear, “I love you, Sara. And I want this to be a night for you to remember.” His hot breath aroused her senses and a slight moan escaped the part of her lips. She had ached for him to touch her like this, to join with him in a union of untold ecstasy. Finally the time had come, though she would never have imagined it to. He turned back to look longingly into her eyes again. Her eyes stared back at him pleading, crying out for pleasure. He seemed to get the message and slid his mouth down to her neck. He sucked at it slowly, taking small pinches of her flesh between his teeth each bite punctuated with small gasps. Without warning, he took a full, hard bite and she screamed at the thrill of it. As she did so, he tugged at the knot that held her dress firm and slid the fabric down to the middle of her stomach. He fumbled with her bra for a moment, continuing to bite, before she moved her fingers down to help him remove the unnecessary garment. She felt his tongue slide down past her shoulder and across her chest to the nipple of her breast, where he stopped to flick at it teasingly. It was just like her fantasy. It was better than her fantasy. She closed her eyes lapping up each little sensation. He rolled her nipple on his tongue taking little bites and sucks of the soft flesh and used a hand to knead her other breast, squeezing its erect protrusion between his thumb and forefinger at vagrant intervals. After a few moments, he lifted his head from her breast replacing it with his free hand and looked her in the eye. “Do you like this Sara?” he inquired. She nodded her agreement.

While he continued to play with her bust with one hand, he used the other to loose his tie and toss it aside before returning his palm to its previous location. She reached forward and skilfully worked at the buttons on his shirt. Within seconds it had been removed. Then she lowered her hands to his belt, nearly whipping it off in her desire to see him in the full. She took more time with his pants, curious what she would find underneath. Once they had been undone, he stood up and slid them off along with his undergarment.

She giggled and his expression wore a buffeted look. “Oh no,” she said, “I didn’t mean it that way. It’s very nice. Very…big.” And indeed it was. She judged it to be at least as big as hers, probably larger. “I just somehow knew that you’d be a briefs kind of man.” He couldn’t help letting out a little laugh of his own. “Come here,” she commanded. As he neared she pushed him back onto the couch and lowered her head over his engorged erection, running her hands across the curvature of his steeled abs.

“Ohh, yes, Sara. Ohhhh…god,” he said in a low voice. She moved her head slowly up and down the length of it, taking more and more in with each movement. She collected her full bosom and squeezed it around his dick. He placed his hands on the back of her head guiding the speed of her motion. She tasted little droplets of his pre-cum as she went. It was thick and sticky, a little salty, and very sweet. He pushed harder on the back of her head, becoming more urgent. She slid away and sat up.

He looked like a lost, hurt puppy. “Not yet,” she declared, “I want this to last.”

He grinned then leaned forward grasping her panties that still hung just above her knees and pulled them off in a protracted motion. Once they slid up over her toes, he took her dress in hand and as the fabric slid over her skyward ivory tower the soft brush sent small tremors through her. The anticipation built her desperation and arousal. When he started to flick his tongue lightly over her glans she could not stand it anymore. She clenched tufts of his hair between her fingers and jerked him onto her forcefully. It was the most remarkable pleasure she had ever felt.

“Yeeessss…right there,” she moaned. Secretly he slid a finger up to her small rear opening and pushed tenderly. The touch made her double over in bliss. He picked up speed as he went, his head bouncing faster, his finger going deeper, her climax building. At this rate, if she didn’t stop him soon, she would erupt. She pushed back his head preventing him from going further. “I want you to do something, Jonathan.”

“Anything.”

“Fuck me.”

She rolled over and arced herself into the air, proudly displaying her smooth, bare ass awaiting his entrance. She jumped, stunned by what he did next. It was not his dick that she felt, but his mouth, working at the pleated lips. Her breathing had been heavy before but now it became ragged. His tongue worked round and round in circles, darting in and out. The feel of it delighted her. Her moans grew in a crescendo. She was on the verge of screaming when he stood up. She felt a hand on her right cheek shortly followed by a push in between the part of her buttocks. She gasped. His mouth on her had been remarkable, this was indescribable. He worked his length in slowly, rocking slightly. His strong member filled her ass, though it felt as if it were filling her whole body. Once he had forced in the full of his shaft, he pulled back nearly removing himself before slamming back in again. She thrusts her hips back in rhythm with his motion.

“God, yes! Fuck me, Jonathan. Faster! Faster!” she called out. She lost herself in a state of delirium, becoming animalistic. Her words transformed into unintelligible screams. He pulled on her hips hitting harder and harder with each thrust, flying back and forth at an incredible pace. When it became almost too intense, she stumbled forward pulling herself away.

“Why did you stop?” he asked, confused.

“Well it is your birthday. I can’t be the one to have all the fun.”

She stood up shakily, her legs still weak from the hard fucking she’d just received, and gave him a long, steamy kiss. In one fluid motion she grabbed his arm, spun him around, and pushed his torso forward. Seconds later she was pushing her way into him. He grunted with surprise. As she worked her way in, it became very clear that he was thoroughly enjoying it. Inside of him felt wonderful. It was warm and clasped tightly to her erection, heightening the pleasure. Once he had taken the full length of it, she began to move just as he had, rocking back and forth with increasing pace and strength. Each thrust was met with grunts of approval. The friction felt amazing.

“Yes, Sara, yes! I love it! It’s so good! So good…”

As her orgasm neared she slowed her movements and slowly pulled herself out of him. When he started to protest she shoved him hard onto the couch and started to dance as sensuously as she could. At the same time, she worked her shaft with her hand working towards her climax. Jonathan took his own pulsing sword in hand his eyes intently following every movement she made. Finally, she passed the point of no return and a frenzied torrent ran through her body. The exotic motions she made distorted into erratic jerking as she erupted into a powerful orgasm, crying out from its intensity. Her electric convulsions of climax seemed to set Jonathan over the edge as he exploded into his own release.

She collapsed breathless on the floor and she could see that Jonathan was breathing hard as well. After a few moments he leaned forward and kissed her lovingly. “That…was the greatest sex I have ever had,” he said, looking a little embarrassed.

“Why are you blushing?” she questioned.

“Well…umm…to be completely honest…that’s the only sex I’ve ever had.”

“You were a virgin? I can’t believe that. How is that possible?”

“Umm…well…I’m…afraid of vagina.”

“What?”

“I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to those things. Any time a girl and I got that close I was afraid I would do it all wrong and completely embarrass myself. I can start out fine but as soon as things move lower I always tense up. You have no idea how relieved I was to find out you have a dick.”

She giggled at him. She had tried to stifle it but this was just too funny.

“That’s not very nice,” he said turning even redder than before.

“It’s ok, sweetie. I was a virgin before tonight too. Here, why don’t I make it up to you?” she said while giving him a passionate kiss.

Hours later after they finished their second round and showered themselves clean, Sara lay awake in bed feeling euphoric. Next to her lay Jonathan sleeping like an angel with an arm wrapped around her. As she drifted off to sleep she thought to herself that this truly was a night to remember.

1Note to the readers: A lepidopterist is a butterfly collector.

2Tarte au sucre is a French desert also known as sugar pie or transparent pi

End of Chapter 2!

This story was written by David Drysdale and Lilyana

All rights reserved!

drysd001
12-13-2007, 01:42 AM
A rewrite of Chapter 2 has been posted, with the help of Lilyana!

Check it out!