PDA

View Full Version : Birchplace question.

Baggins
03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Morning Chaps,

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to how you put "comments" onto the girls adverts on Birchplace. (ie. the bit under their advert)
I can leave private messages and view replies but just can't find the way in to the comments section.
Please keep any technical jargon to monosyllables as I am a Luddite at heart, but trying very hard.
Pretend you are speaking to the hard-of-thinking and you won't be far off.

Thanks in advance.

rodinuk
03-19-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm guessing you have to be:

a) logged-in to Birchplace
b) be a fan or a friend of the person
c) viewing their profile page
d) they have to have comments enabled - it will say 'Please leave a nice comment'

Baggins
03-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Thank you Rodinuk,

It was the friend/fan bit that I was overlooking.

Well that will be another 30 mins of my day sacrificed to the great god of the interweb. Eventually I will end up being drip fed whilst sitting on a commode in front of the screen, dribbling and cackling to myself as I surf the days away.

Muchas grassy arse.

SammiValentine
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
shameless plug :D

http://2bp.me/sammi_valentine but yes got to be a friend/fan to add a comment i think..

Prospero
03-19-2014, 01:45 PM
A little shameless in-person plugging with you would certainly be my idea of a great afternoon. if you're in London later this spring....

Baggins
03-19-2014, 01:56 PM
No point in me becoming a friend of yours Sammi,
I wouldn't be able to string a coherent thought together after seeing your pics and would probably short circuit my keyboard with drool trying to put up a comment.
Keep up the good work!

Baggins
03-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Sent you one anyway Sammi,

Who needs to be hydrated anyway?

SammiValentine
03-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Added!!!! :-)x

SammiValentine
03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
A little shameless in-person plugging with you would certainly be my idea of a great afternoon. if you're in London later this spring....

more than welome. ;-)