PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Starr aka Harlequin

BruceBarnes1
03-18-2014, 04:34 PM
This is so hot, I think Tiffany is beautiful. Can't wait until this shoot comes out on the website.

RallyCola
03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
tiffany starr is a conundrum for me. when she debuted, i thought i really liked her but then my interest started to die down quickly. there are times that i think she is great to look at and other times, i am not interested at all. the above pic is interesting but i'd reserve judgement until i see the rest.

Dr Fredrick Toad1
03-19-2014, 01:48 AM
I love those tight pants Tiff is wearing. I sure would like to meet her and feel her up while she is wearing those Harlequin leggings.

youngblood61
03-19-2014, 02:57 AM
Tiff always does it for me.:jerkoff

simonisthebest
03-19-2014, 03:08 AM
when trying to be original go wrong:smh

stan.smith
03-19-2014, 03:41 AM
tiffany starr is a conundrum for me. when she debuted, i thought i really liked her but then my interest started to die down quickly. there are times that i think she is great to look at and other times, i am not interested at all. the above pic is interesting but i'd reserve judgement until i see the rest.

i know what u mean bro!

Jamie French
03-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Harlequin's supposed to be petite and nimble, but the casting for this project was based on who was around at the time during the availability of the location and the rest of the production crew. Our niche is still working on quality control. Gives a moment to catch up.

RallyCola
03-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Harlequin's supposed to be petite and nimble, but the casting for this project was based on who was around at the time during the availability of the location and the rest of the production crew. Our niche is still working on quality control. Gives a moment to catch up.

did you just call tiffany staff a bit zaftig?

Jamie French
03-19-2014, 12:27 PM
She's my ex. I can call her whatever I know to be true.

did you just call tiffany staff a bit zaftig?

blackchubby38
03-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Tiff always does it for me.:jerkoff

Agreed. I love her work on TS Pussyhunters. Not only does she look good, but I love her accent as well.

philipsfrog
03-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Harlequin has always been one of my least favourite Batman villains

youngblood61
03-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Agreed. I love her work on TS Pussyhunters. Not only does she look good, but I love her accent as well.Agreed on TS Pussyhunters.

RallyCola
03-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Harlequin has always been one of my least favourite Batman villains

with catwoman not exclusively being a villain, harlquin is the only batman villain i want to boink so i don't mind her at all. poison ivy was tainted for me by the unfortunate batman and robin movie.

wearboots4me
03-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Tiffany looks hot in that pic. So does the other girl, who is she? :D

ShortyRothstein2
03-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Wow Tiffany sure looks sexy. So, now we have Aubrey Kate as Supergirl and Tiffany Starr as Harlequin. I think it is about time for Catwoman.

Nikkita64
03-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Who is the girl Tiffany is with? Sure looks like fun.

Ecstatic
03-21-2014, 01:44 AM
That's Rebeka Refuse. I shot Tiffany and Rebeka together in late January for Tiffany's website, doing a Pokeman parody. Rebeka is fun to work with; I shot her with Tempest in LA during the Tranny Awards week.

Jimmy W
03-21-2014, 01:51 AM
I've had a major crush on Tiffany from the first time I saw her and I still do. I think she looks beautiful in these pictures.

wearboots4me
03-21-2014, 02:22 AM
That's Rebeka Refuse. I shot Tiffany and Rebeka together in late January for Tiffany's website, doing a Pokeman parody. Rebeka is fun to work with; I shot her with Tempest in LA during the Tranny Awards week.

Thanks, Ecstatic! I knew I had seen her somewhere, just couldn't remember the name. Her and Tiffany look good together.

RallyCola
03-21-2014, 09:45 AM
rebeka as a very interesting look. the pokemon acting was a bit suspect but the sex was great. i may end up enjoying this scene more for rebeka than tiffany but so be it.

Ecstatic
03-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Yeah, the Pokémon scene was pretty much unscripted and it was frigid when we shot outside so we didn't take a lot of time then. And Rebeka was SO out of character, it was a riot. But the sex was awesome imho.

crystalsopen
04-25-2014, 04:25 AM
She's my ex. I can call her whatever I know to be true.

you go girl!

Tiffany Starr
04-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Other than the scene being a bit short I had a ton of fun with the very beautiful Rebecca Refuse. She's a great girl to work with and I always love shooting for Blackula. I hope you all enjoy the scene and keep an eye out for my Easter shoot coming out soon. Love you all!

Tiffany Starr
04-27-2014, 09:14 AM

That's not true in the slightest. Blackula and I discussed this role long before he started shooting it and when I was in RI. I may not be a size 0 but I'm certainly not fat or unhealthy so I am not sure what your're trying to get at with that remark. Also just because your my ex doesn't mean you can call me whatever you please. I don't talk poorly about you on this site and I would appreciate the same respect please and thank you.