PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Dong and Canada Tgirl Survived It's First Fire Today

Kevin Dong
03-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Vallah is a brand new addition to CANTG and the first model I've shot with bright flame-red hair color. I guess you could say she's a bit of a firecracker! Vallah is slender, tall, and quite leggy. She is very submissive, a total bottom, and loves to suck on a hard sausage. She is actually the girlfriend of CANTG model Sky, who remains in the top 10. Vallah comes from London, Ontario, a small southwestern city in Ontario. We feature Vallah with a cute purple dildo, wearing a sexy jean mini skirt, high heels, and a black top. After posing her and showing off her slim figure, I prepare Vallah for insertion and make certain she tickles her insides very thoroughly. The ass on Vallah alone make this model an instant favorite. I especially like her thigh high fishnet stockings which accentuate her long sexy legs. Vallah likes to dance, party, and spend time with her TS girlfriend Sky. I had a pleasure working with her because she was so down to earth and laid back. I think this really shows in our 18 minute video. The interview is great as well. Check Vallah out and start off the week with a fire!

AshlynCreamher
03-17-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm getting a subscription to Canada tgirl (http://join.canada-tgirl.com/track/MTAwNjczLjIuNTAuMTYxLjAuNzAwMzI3NC4wLjAuMA)

youngblood61
03-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Nice KD.