PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice (relationship)

mtbazz
06-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi All,

I am hoping someone here can give me some advice on something. For the past 3 months I have beem dating a woman (GG) (whom I have actually known for over a year casually) who is a dominant woman (even worked as prodomme).

We seem to have alot in common (especially since I tend to be a little submissive), and it has been great so far, at least until yesterday. She is 39, earns minimum wage, and lives with her elderly mother. Yesterday she basically asked when she would be moving in to my house, to which my reply was basically that I would like to be dating someone for 6 months to a year before that happens. That did not sit well with her, and she basically said that unless I agree to let her move in, or ask her to marry me by August that she will leave me and find someone else....

Now, keep in mind that we have not had sex yet, and really have not spent more than 5-6 hours togther at one shot for the 3 months....
Up until this conversation things have just been great. I tend to be very much on the shy side, so having a dominant woman as a partner seemed like plus. BUt her giving me an ultimatum like that just seems a little weird to me, especially after only 3 months of real dating.

Does it seem like I have reason to concerned? Having someone move in with you after just 3 months of dating at 5-6 hours each date seems a little strange to me.....

lucx
06-25-2006, 04:05 PM
kick her in the ass and don't let her get in your house or get anything from you!!!

BeardedOne
06-25-2006, 04:23 PM
If someone gives me an ultimatum like that, I give them their walking papers.

Good luck on your next relationship.

TomSelis
06-25-2006, 05:03 PM
You're not a submissive as you think. Moving in with someone after 3 months is crazy. You haven't slept with her (I mean overnight), she lives with her mother at....40-something. The next time she brings it up, you should say "Hell to the Naw!" If she gets nasty, get nasty right back.

Other than that, what mds said....

Quinn
06-25-2006, 05:13 PM
mtbazz,

It seems to me that, on some level, you already know the answer to your question – otherwise you wouldn't be asking it in the first place. Something is clearly wrong with this equation. Submissive or not, only you can ultimately look after your own interests, and what she is proposing doesn't appear to be good for your interests. The way I see it, you essentially have two choices:

1) You can address this assertively, if uncomfortably, now by telling her no – and probably paying a price that you don't want to pay;

2) You can let her have her way and pay a far greater price down the road, at which point you will look back upon this thread as a missed opportunity.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with you decision.

-Quinn

P.S. If you do give into this ultimatium, expect many more in the future.

mtbazz
06-25-2006, 05:20 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks alot for all of the advice. I had thought that this relationship would work, now I guess I need to go back to being alone, which would probably be better off than the current alternative before me...

I just wanted to make sure I wasnt the only one that thought that thi situation was nuts....

Thanks again....

ron30bi
06-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Run away! Run, run away!!

ezed
06-28-2006, 05:23 AM
As Phil Collins said, tell her "Hello, I must be going"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-28-2006, 05:25 AM
best thread in a while IMO
great responses
well said guys

timxxx
06-28-2006, 06:39 AM
2) You can let her have her way and pay a far greater price down the road, at which point you will look back upon this thread as a missed opportunity.

i agree with Quinn

or save time find a woman you hate & give her all your $$$$

goring
06-28-2006, 07:00 AM
PHIL COLLINS???!!!???

Um, he took that title from a Groucho Marx song, written in 1930.

And the rest of the album he stole from various other artists, from Motown to the Beatles.

As for Mtbazz - Dude, put down the pussy. Now - walk away, carefully. There's nothing to see here - please go on back to your homes.

ezed
06-28-2006, 07:36 AM
PHIL COLLINS???!!!???

Um, he took that title from a Groucho Marx song, written in 1930.

Goddammit! You are 100% correct! That is where I heard the line! I had forgotten, so I googled it and Phil Collins was all over the top so I went with it. I'm such a tool! (Slap to the head!) :oops:

Trogdor
06-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Better leave fast, before she does a Bobbit on you o.o;

suckseed
06-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I let a woman move in with me while we were in the 'honeymoon phase.'
And she was a wonderful woman and the greatest lover I'd ever had. But I DIDN'T KNOW HER WELL ENOUGH to do that. It ended up being two years of living with an extremely depressed, socially awkward and insecure person who sucked up my energy and natural fun-loving approach to life. I've gotten laid since then, but haven't let anyone get that close to me since, so I guess I'm still paying the price. Dan Savage has an acronym - DTMFA - Dump the Motherfucker Already!
She isn't even smart enough apparently to use the old power of the pussy on you. I gotta say, nothing against you, but when I hear of these dominas who list 'financial slavery' among their many precious offerings I'm tempted to lead one on until I get to laugh in their face. Dominate THIS, lady! :lol: