PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, Yeah here comes TF with new Bailey pics part 2.

Tina Francis
03-14-2014, 02:31 AM
Found on her Twitter. the second one is for all you rimming fans.

Dino Velvet
03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Bailey would be a great gal to rim. Her funhole is so pretty it looks like it has lipstick on it or she just pulled a cherry pop-sickle out of her butt.

youngblood61
03-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Thanks Tina.

Tina Francis
03-14-2014, 02:46 AM
Bailey would be a great gal to rim. Her funhole is so pretty it looks like it has lipstick on it or she just pulled a cherry pop-sickle out of her butt.

...I'm on the pre-dinner high gladly brought about by Mr. Jack Daniels; tell us all Mr. Velvet, what would you do to Bailey if you could entice her to your lair...just please be fair but firm to the lass...

Dino Velvet
03-14-2014, 02:51 AM
...I'm on the pre-dinner high gladly brought about by Mr. Jack Daniels; tell us all Mr. Velvet, what would you do to Bailey if you could entice her to your lair...just please be fair but firm to the lass...

I guess I'd push her shit up past her lungs.

RallyCola
03-14-2014, 04:22 AM

i remember a video or interview a while back where she said she loved to eat ass too...is there a word for a "rimming 69?" i'm off to urban dictionary!