PDA

View Full Version : Jack In The Box Is The "Have It Your Way" Place, Not Burger King

Dino Velvet
03-12-2014, 02:21 AM
I'm a big fan of the Jack In The Box. I like the commercials as they bait my stoner sensibilities as well as my love for burgers and fries. They serve breakfast all day. You can get a steak & egg burrito at 6AM or 6PM. If you want curly fries with your combo instead of regular fries you can get those too. Open 24 hours a day so you can have a fast-food free-for-all. Those Taste Bros from Sonic need to check it out.

Jack in the Box Stoner Dude Commercial - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rlbOqQq7w)

RallyCola
03-12-2014, 02:28 AM
yes but since 1990, it was a long time fantasy to get busy in a burger king bathroom (thanks digital underground). plus there is no jack in the box near me so down with the box and go with the king!

Dino Velvet
03-12-2014, 02:28 AM
yes but since 1990, it was a long time fantasy to get busy in a burger king bathroom (thanks digital underground). plus there is no jack in the box near me so down with the box and go with the king!

There 'ya go.

AshlynCreamher
03-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Jack-in-the-box is the only thing I miss about Seattle. I used to always order the all american burger and curry fries

RallyCola
03-12-2014, 02:41 AM
anyway, 3am food for me, when on foot, is usually, pizza or a kebab or if i want to shit my brains out because the mixture of street tzatziki sauce and alcohol is bad, a gyro. at a drive thru, white castle or taco bell do the trick. i really can't say that i look forward to the more usual burger places such as McD's, BK, Checkers or Wendys.

Dino Velvet
03-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Jack-in-the-box is the only thing I miss about Seattle. I used to always order the all american burger and curry fries

Curry Fries sound interesting.

RallyCola
03-12-2014, 02:45 AM
i've had curried fries. at first they were disappointing because when properply seasoned, the "potato blandness" you expect from a plate of fries is missing, but curried fries and mango pepper sauce, now that's a fucking adventure in potato.

Dino Velvet
03-12-2014, 02:56 AM
I gotta try those new Sweet Potato Waffle Fries Jack In The Box just started selling.

http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/4SNn0mf5DAYsfP46sOMx8A/l.jpg

Fatty approved? Jack in the box sweet potato fries review. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvZLsVeUYRU)

RallyCola
03-12-2014, 03:00 AM
fat people need love too

95racer
03-12-2014, 03:00 AM
Ya, miss that place. They have been gone from the Detroit area for decades.

Dino Velvet
03-15-2014, 02:12 AM
I went back to Jack In The Box today. That place is great and starting to feel like home. The staff is so nice you wonder if they're being sarcastic. They make your food to order so it's always hot and fresh. I got the #5 Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger Combo. I upgraded to the large size and got Curly Fries and an Orange Soda. Sure was good. I'll be back tomorrow for breakfast maybe and get a tasty Steak & Egg Burrito. Two salsas with that.

Ben in LA
03-15-2014, 02:48 AM
Out here in LA, some folks used to get busy in a Del Taco bathroom...

AshlynCreamher
03-15-2014, 04:43 AM
I wonder if they still have the 50¢ tacos - they taste aweful sober but if you eat them whenever you're drunk OMGAWD heaven on earth!

Avoid the breakfast plater at all cost

fred41
03-15-2014, 05:49 AM
I wonder if they still have the 50¢ tacos - they taste aweful sober but if you eat them whenever you're drunk OMGAWD heaven on earth!

Avoid the breakfast plater at all cost

I've eaten cat food I thought was delicious when drunk...(Fancy Feast is probably pretty good even when sober...especially the cans with whole shrimp in them).

Falrune
03-15-2014, 07:12 AM
I liked the Burger King at Westwood and LeConte. I knew how to go in their and say "I want a number 6." Now the have a Chic-Fil-A there and I don't know what to do. I'm starving.

$$$Bill
03-15-2014, 07:19 AM
Don't have any in nyc, that could be a blessing.