PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed Shemales

EnglishGuy
05-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi all, Well I have a huge interest in shemales that have tattoos. I often see shemales with strange tattoos on several areas of the body. A common one is a scorpion on the hip region. Is this something to being a shemale? I am looking for a few answers in this area.....whether there are certain tattoos that shemales or admirers get so we can be recognised by each other. I also see the ladies head with long flowing hair on many of the male models used, is this something to do with shemales?? All sensible answers will be appriciated and especially thoise from shemales!!! I ask this because I am wanting to get a tattoo that shows my love of shemales!!! If there isnt one then maybe we could design one!!!!

EnglishGuy
05-14-2004, 10:21 PM
why do shemales have extraordinary tattoos?

EnglishGuy
05-14-2004, 10:48 PM
A couple of tattoos that interest me.

EnglishGuy
05-15-2004, 12:45 AM
mmmmm

partlycloudy
05-15-2004, 02:21 AM
ive also seen the scorpion tattoo on guys and 'girls' and wondered if it stood for anything. one of my thoughts was that its their sign as in scorpio the horoscope thing. i see it mostly on brazilians.

i like the tattoos that are on the lower back right above the butt. especially if the girl has tan lines.

pc

Realgirls4me
05-15-2004, 03:04 AM
My two cents:

Though a tattoo might connote or suggest a sense of abandon, or wild spirit about the one sporting one, I for one have never cared for them, particularly on a beautiful woman. Why, pray tell, would anyone "tag" their body as many seem to do ? When did unblemished skin become a slate for ink, which will not get better over time, but worse with sagging, fading, and bleeding ? Is it not expressing on the outside what one cannot express from within ? Is it not more a sign of weakness to go along with something just because it is in vogue rather than resist (Please don't tell me that it's been done for thousands of years because in this society and culture it hasn't) ? I've always wanted to go up to someone with a barb wire tattoo on their arm and ask them just where they came up with that idea ?
I just find them sleazy to sum it up, and given my druthers, I would always go with the girl without the tattoos.

... I know I'm probably going to ruffle some feathers in here, but, hey, different strokes for different folks I guess.

partlycloudy
05-15-2004, 05:15 AM
looks like the girl in your avatar has a tattoo :wink:

Realgirls4me
05-15-2004, 07:28 AM
looks like the girl in your avatar has a tattoo :wink:

Touché, Partlycloudy! So she does, but if I were the emperor of her magnificant body, it would be gone as fast as one could utter the phrase "laser removal surgery". One need not mess with perfection, and that's what Sapphire in my avatar is. I didn't mean to sound so anal about them in my first post, but I'm referring to the tattoos placed in salient places, and generally of the larger variety. Yuk!

With the exception of the originator of this thread (Englishguy), I don't think I have ever met any guy who was actually turned on by the tattoos a woman might sport. There might be many I know who are indifferent to a small one on some obscure part of her body, but turned on by large or ornate ones, NO.

... FWIW, I actually finally got to meet the young woman of my avatar a week ago tonight in Los Angeles. Yep, sure did! She's more beautiful in person too! :)

Back to tattoos: Has anyone in here ever heard the following line ?

Gawd, I love that woman's appearance. Look at that voluptuous figure, those incredible legs, those mouth watering breasts, that incredible sexy face, but most of all, look at that erotic giant tattoo she has on her shoulder, along with that sun tattoo she has on her ankle! Wow! ...

I think today I'm far more intrigued by a woman sans a tattoo than one with one. To me, the one without one is more mysterious or complex, whereas one with a tattoo kind of shows her hand in a sense; provides some insight into who or what she's all about. The one without one requires an expidition into who she is in other words ... make sense ???

No more smartass remarks, Partlycloudy, huh ?! ;)

EnglishGuy
05-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Realgirls4me,

I totally agree with some of your comments. I too, do not like large ornate tattoos on a lady/shemale etc. A shemale with a golden eagle on her full back isnt sexy atall to me. I was just asking people on the baord why so many shemales have tattoos. I think that some shemales have too many and lok totally awful but also think that some have very sexy tattoos that must mean something.such as the scorpion. I also will agree with you that I dont like Barb Wire tattoos either.

EnglishGuy
05-15-2004, 08:49 AM
heres a few i like........

EnglishGuy
05-15-2004, 08:51 AM
and another

Realgirls4me
05-16-2004, 05:08 AM
Englishguy said:

...I was just asking people on the board why so many shemales have tattoos.I think that some shemales have too many and look totally awful but also think that some have very sexy tattoos that must mean something such as the scorpion. I also will agree with you that I dont like Barb Wire tattoos either.

Why do so many have them ? I dunno. Maybe they want to possess that rock star, arm services, star athlete, skidrow bum look to them. Hee-hee! ;)

Seriously, in a TS's case it's probably not just to fall in place as many who follow trends in all walks of life do in order to stay "cool" and current, but also the fact that they've courageously gone this far to express who they are to their friends, family, and well, society. Placed in that light, what's a little tattoo, right ?
By the way, although I would have preferred they had left the tattoos off their gorgeous bodies, the girls in this thread are absolutely beautiful. The size of their tattoos, as well as their placement, show restraint, or more apt, respect for their skin and appearance.

Another thing having them (large tattoos) placed might reveal about someone with a large one(s) on their back, leg, arm, or, EECK!, their breast, is how myopic they are. That is, that they don't utilize any foresight when having one done. Who they are at 18 isn't who they'll be at 30, or for that matter, 25 for crying out loud. Who they are at 25 is a far cry from who they'll be at 40 -- far cry in most cases. We grow, we mature. Ce la vie.

By the way, the only thing growing faster than tattoo parlors, are laser removal centers, and cosmetic surgeons who now specialize in removing them. It's a growth industry.

Now, how about posting some cuties sans any tattoos ? :)

NYCe
05-17-2004, 07:28 AM
Some people use tattoo's to mark a time in their life (spring break, a birthday, an event or tragedy, etc) or for decorative purposes. There was a great show on National Geographic about the how different cultures use tattoo's.
Personally I love a woman with a little "ink" on her. Not all body art is attractive, but when done correctly, it's very exotic and erotic.

NYCe
05-17-2004, 07:36 AM
Vanessa, some of the best artwork I've seen.

NYCe
05-17-2004, 07:38 AM
some random girls

NYCe
05-17-2004, 07:43 AM
more t's with t's

NYCe
05-17-2004, 07:46 AM
more

Realgirls4me
05-17-2004, 09:39 AM
Some people use tattoo's to mark a time in their life (spring break, a birthday, an event or tragedy, etc) or for decorative purposes. There was a great show on National Geographic about the how different cultures use tattoo's. Personally I love a woman with a little "ink" on her. Not all body art is attractive, but when done correctly, it's very exotic and erotic.

guy,
Like I said upstream in my first post, I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks or maybe more about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, but I personally still find most of them repulsive, or more precise, the idea of intentionally putting an indelible mark on one's body simply because it's vogue, particularly on a beautiful woman rather distasteful and not classy at all. Does a tattoo really embellish the physical appearance of a person, particularly a sexy voluptuous woman as those posted in this thread ? In my eyes -- no matter how well done, ornate, or erotic a tattoo might seem -- the answer is an unequivical NO. To me, it's an angle into their head, and what that angle seems to reveal isn't too savory. The image of a three year old with a crayon next to an open wall immediately comes to mind. To me, a woman sans a tattoo TODAY seems much more pure ( If purity is one's thing, that is ),mysterious, seemingly less
impulsive, and well, displaying more depth. Of course there are tattooed women out there with more virtue in their pinky, than the favorable image I just described, but that's the prizm I see the world in today. Pardon my rough edges.

Yes, if one goes to the Polynesian Islands (Tahiti,et all), one will find tribes which have practiced body art for hundreds of years, but their body art is part of their culture, not ours, and their tattoos have a purpose or profound meaning. They're rooted in a timeline, family tree, link to royalty, et all. It isn't part of our culture, so WHAT is the reason many kids started practicing it here ? Answer: Because it was vogue, and like many in that age cohort for the most part, they wanted to be cool and fit in. ... I've always wanted to approach some tattoo artist being interviewed as he/she says that it is a practice that has been around since the dawn of mankind and follow up that by asking him/her, "Oh, so you'll also be adopting their practice of eating monkeys and tarantulas next also ??? They're simply attempting to justify their raison d'être I guess.
I work among a lot of young adults (18-22 year olds) and have discouraged many from either not having one done at all, or having a smaller one done than what was originally intended. I simply ask them what their interests were two years ago; what they were wearing two years ago; what music they were listening to two years ago; And what their hairstyle was two years ago ? I then ask them who they'll be in 5,10,15 years. They're naturally dumbfounded for the most part and can't really answer. I then ask them this rhetorical question: Why then would you want to place an indelible ink mark on your body of a life that is basically always in a state of flux ? It's always fun to personally witness their epiphany. Hee-hee!

Okay, I'm through railing against tattoos. Next topic: Piercing. ;)

How about y'all displaying some beauties without tattoos now. I'm sure I'm not the only one in here who feels this way. :)

d
05-17-2004, 08:27 PM
some of those suck but the first two girls you posted guy are great

EnglishGuy
05-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Some love 'em and some hate 'em! Thats what makes the world go around. I dont like the larger tattoos, but small sexy ones are so good. I might get one myself!!!!!!! So back to my original point, does anyone know of any symbols off anything that describes shemale attraction in a tatoo? Answers on a postcard to Nottingham, England!!!!

partlycloudy
05-19-2004, 02:31 AM
this is the tattoo youre talking about?

EnglishGuy
05-19-2004, 07:11 AM
Thats the one but do you know the meaning behind it? many shemale admirers and shemales themselves have these kind of tattoos, but why?

partlycloudy
05-19-2004, 07:37 AM
nah, i dont know if it means anything and have been wondering the same thing.

partlycloudy
05-20-2004, 06:07 AM
what does it mean????

EnglishGuy
05-21-2004, 07:40 AM
and here again.........

EnglishGuy
05-22-2004, 03:07 PM
I think I will get mine soon........

GroobySteven
05-22-2004, 09:47 PM
There is a club/gang in Brazil called "Sobul Scorpionash Itis" or something similar. They're predominantely in Sao Paolo but recently has spread further to Manaos, Rio and Victoria. This is their symbol and acceptance to the group means you have to have this tatoo.
It may be starting in parts of the US and is called "Los Costas a Lotas" (The Shemale Mafia).
It's basically a group of shemales, ex-shemales, pimps and man-ho's who work prostitution, drugs, violence between Brazil and Europe/US. As you may know many Brazilian Shemales go to Italy and Spain, they're often used as drug mules as their cavities can hold more than the average person.
You can find more about them on google.com by entering the above strings.
seanchai

EnglishGuy
05-22-2004, 09:57 PM
Very interesting matey. I am thankful for your information. I think I will give that a miss then even though it shows you have a fondness of shemales, it also shows that you are into violence, drugs, pimping etc etc, which I am most certainly not. Any information on signd and symbols of the shemale community would be helpful.

GroobySteven
05-23-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm only into violence, drugs and pimping every second weekend and Tuesdays around teatime - well, one has to have a hobby right?
seanchai

partlycloudy
05-23-2004, 01:14 AM
very interesting indeed

Realgirls4me
05-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Yes...Very interesting in the context Seanchai revealed. Not so much childlike, but childish imo. Why not a twist of becoming a member of the Japanese mafia, where instead of cutting off a finger, the guys in these pics displaying their scorpion tattoos would cut off their ... Oh, nevermind.;)

I just can't understand why one would do that to their body. It's akin to trying to update Citizen Kane by inserting Pee-Wee Herman in a cameo early in the movie. See how it ruins or changes the rest of the reel (life) ???

...Imagine -- IMAGINE -- what Keith Richards would look like today had he played fast and loose with tattoos, as many musical artists of today do, in the mid 1960s had they
been vogue back then as much as they are today ?

Okay. THAT was my last shot at tattoos. I was hoping someone would post some cuties without tattoos. :)

NYCe
05-24-2004, 02:35 AM
I'm only into violence, drugs and pimping every second weekend and Tuesdays around teatime - well, one has to have a hobby right?
seanchai :lol:

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:39 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:40 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:47 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:48 PM
A few cute tattoos...

Crackdsatyr
06-15-2009, 08:51 PM
A few cute tattoos...

shemale-411
06-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Larrisa Ferrari has some wicked ink

Crackdsatyr
06-17-2009, 10:46 PM
2 other cute ones!

tommymageeshemales2
06-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Holy shit, love Foxxy's calf tats, and her chest tits!

tommymageeshemales2
06-17-2009, 11:47 PM
I suppose one of my all time favourite babes has got some of the most distinctive tattoo's too - Miss Danyele Evangelista

Crackdsatyr
06-19-2009, 09:25 PM
A young lady with very cute tats.

Crackdsatyr
06-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Sorry for the second one. Here is a good one!

Crackdsatyr
06-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Another babe with lovely tats

tommymageeshemales2
06-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Here's Em with some nice tats.

Deimos
06-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Back to tattoos: Has anyone in here ever heard the following line ?

Gawd, I love that woman's appearance. Look at that voluptuous figure, those incredible legs, those mouth watering breasts, that incredible sexy face, but most of all, look at that erotic giant tattoo she has on her shoulder, along with that sun tattoo she has on her ankle! Wow! ...

I haven't heard anything like that unless talking to myself counts lol... But there is a niche for everything. While it may not be your thing, and I respect that. Others either don't care or find it a turn on.

tommymageeshemales2
06-19-2009, 11:30 PM
This girl is either Rose or Amy.

francisfkudrow
06-20-2009, 07:18 AM
A few cute tattoos...http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/00002_128.jpg

Damn, I want this girl.

FREEFALLL666
06-20-2009, 12:03 PM
You know there is an alternative explination for the Scorpion tatt. There doesn't have to be a "Drugs/Mafia" explanation. A common expression worldwide is "A sting in the tail"
You know what I pulled this hawt chick at the bar, we go back to her place and she pulls off her top, beautiful tits gorgeous nips, then she pulls off her skirt, damned fine legs, then she pulls off her panties, Now here is the sting in the tail, she had a fucking 8 inch dick...

Some tatts are symbolic, like a dove being a symbol of hope, some are private jokes. Some you know like a scorpion anyway just look fucking cool.

Crackdsatyr
06-20-2009, 08:26 PM
A few cute tattoos...http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/00002_128.jpg

Damn, I want this girl. Well, it seems we have similar tastes! :wink:

Crackdsatyr
06-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Here are some other good ones

DianeTV
06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
It's probably a bit too metaphorical for those TGs with scorpion tattoos but another explanation could be the Aesop tale about the Frog and the Scorpion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog).

There's a certain appeal into a TG getting a tattoo of a creature who is true to it's nature despite the consequences.

Personally I like tattoos on both women & TGs providing its:
a) well done
b) not generic flash they picked of the wall of the tattooist.

HIM999
06-20-2009, 11:35 PM
http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/yum/Morgan_Bailey/08.jpg
http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/preview/2008/november/morgan_baileyB.jpg
http://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/preview/2008/november/foxxyF.jpg
http://hottesttgirls.com/american/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/morgan2.jpg
http://hottesttgirls.com/american/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/morgan4.jpg

tommymageeshemales2
06-22-2009, 01:01 AM
You know there is an alternative explination for the Scorpion tatt. There doesn't have to be a "Drugs/Mafia" explanation. A common expression worldwide is "A sting in the tail"
You know what I pulled this hawt chick at the bar, we go back to her place and she pulls off her top, beautiful tits gorgeous nips, then she pulls off her skirt, damned fine legs, then she pulls off her panties, Now here is the sting in the tail, she had a fucking 8 inch dick...

Some tatts are symbolic, like a dove being a symbol of hope, some are private jokes. Some you know like a scorpion anyway just look fucking cool.

Well said!

Crackdsatyr
06-24-2009, 04:55 PM
some other tattooed gals

Crackdsatyr
06-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Nice tat!

Crackdsatyr
06-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Another goodie

Crackdsatyr
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM
One more

Crackdsatyr
07-10-2009, 07:59 PM
More cuties with tattoos

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Bliss

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 08:16 PM
And my girl Bella ;) yummy

Crackdsatyr
07-10-2009, 08:21 PM
And my girl Bella ;) yummyGreat taste! Bella is a real bombshell! :o

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 08:28 PM
No doubt , she's a hottie.

Crackdsatyr
07-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Cute one. She doesn't need to wear long sleeves...

Crackdsatyr
07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
sorry Here she is!

Nicole Dupre
07-13-2009, 09:26 PM
sorry Here she is!Beautiful sleeves on that last tranny.

rockabilly
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Great sleeves and nice booty. ;)

flabbybody
07-13-2009, 11:44 PM
love these 2

Crackdsatyr
07-14-2009, 05:22 PM
sorry Here she is!Beautiful sleeves on that last tranny.Indeed! Yours are beautiful too! :o

Nicole Dupre
07-14-2009, 06:44 PM
sorry Here she is!Beautiful sleeves on that last tranny.Indeed! Yours are beautiful too! :oThank you. :)

xxxian
07-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Damn, Nicole! Smoking and the tattoos! Yer killing me. Any piercings in the future? :-)

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Damn, Nicole! Smoking and the tattoos! Yer killing me. Any piercings in the future? :-)I'll probably get a tiny diamond stud in my nostril eventually, and small nipple rings. But I'm not truly into piercing.

But look at it this way. I've probably had my skin pierced by tattoo needles trillions of times. lol

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 12:50 AM
OMG Nipple rings , you are sooo hot. You keep getting better and better. How do you feel about video games and chubby men? ;)

Nicole Dupre
07-15-2009, 01:27 AM
OMG Nipple rings , you are sooo hot. You keep getting better and better. How do you feel about video games and chubby men? ;)

Thank you. Probably just small thin ones.

But true story: I've already lived with a drug addict for almost 6 months ie. he played WoW. ALL. FUCKING. DAY.

So, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. lol No gamers. He bought that fucking game and it literally destroyed our meaningless little relationship. I didn't realize that he was on the recovering gamer wagon when I met him.

He's actually a pretty brilliant artist, but he put on 30 lbs and has almost completely stopped painting and sculpting. Last time I saw him, two years after we split, he was the same way. Sad. Truly.

I used to be mildly addicted to Mario 64 games years ago after a minor surgery I had, so I use that as a reference. Imo it's counter productive, compared to all of the great shit that you could be doing. But the internet is more in sync what's happening IRL. Like, if I'm here; you KNOW I'm killing a little time, in between whatever. But that's it

So, you tell me. How much over-weight, and how badly hooked on the games? But I warn you, if you like to dress up like a WOW character? NO FUCKING WAY! lol

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 01:55 AM
I'm not stuck in a bed or trapped in my bedroom , i'm quite active lol and i play my wii and X-Box 360 to relieve stress ... after a long day some Bioshock , Fallout 3 and a little Punch Out calm me down. I dont do online gaming like WOW. ;)

Ben
07-15-2009, 04:57 AM
sorry Here she is!Beautiful sleeves on that last tranny.Indeed! Yours are beautiful too! :oThank you. :)

Very nice pic -- :D

Ben
07-15-2009, 05:00 AM
Mint's small tattoo and big dong -- :D

Ben
07-15-2009, 05:11 AM
:D

xxxian
07-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I'll probably get a tiny diamond stud in my nostril eventually, and small nipple rings. But I'm not truly into piercing.

But look at it this way. I've probably had my skin pierced by tattoo needles trillions of times. lol

nipple rings would look awesome on you. :)

Crackdsatyr
07-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Penelope's beautiful tats

freak
07-27-2009, 11:17 PM
I think there are a few nice tattoos, a tramp stamp, a small bikini line, small shoulder but the face tattoos and full body are such a turn off for me, it is like the girl is trying to hide something, take your focus away from her and make it her tattoos.
There is too much and a lot of girls are getting way too many.

shemale-411
08-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Some of Kayla Koi's impressive ink...

Crackdsatyr
08-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Here's a couple of cute ones on the same girl

Crackdsatyr
08-12-2009, 04:04 PM
sweet!

2009AD
08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
some pics need to be photoshopped....

phobun
08-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Maybe, but perhaps a skin issue lends a note of realism to it all?

Imagine a hypothetical situation involving Butters' dad, who gets an appetite for cock, so he goes downtown and meets a skinny dude in drag and damn near shaking from withdrawal, and of course inked up, living under the bridge, with scabies etc. And that forbidden sex is some of the best he's ever paid for... so he comes to associate a good time with dermatologic conditions!

Does this not make perfect sense for why a guy might like models with sores?!?

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 06:23 PM

Imagine a hypothetical situation involving Butters' dad, who gets an appetite for cock, so he goes downtown and meets a skinny dude in drag and damn near shaking from withdrawal, and of course inked up, living under the bridge, with scabies etc. And that forbidden sex is some of the best he's ever paid for... so he comes to associate a good time with dermatologic conditions!

Does this not make perfect sense for why a guy might like models with sores?!?You are always talking about cock. Why does every thread you post on degenerate into a cock convo?

But you know what? FUCK YOU! She needs no fucking kudos from an anonymous closet case. Take your homophobia and shove it.

:roll:

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Bump, minus Phobun's hater nonsense.

Crackdsatyr
08-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Cute tattooed flower

Crackdsatyr
08-20-2009, 05:14 PM
another tattooed darling

Crackdsatyr
09-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Tattooed Stefani

antje.k
02-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Bliss

What happened to her?

Ben
07-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Agree? Disagree?

Published on Saturday, July 28, 2012 by Common Dreams (http://www.commondreams.org) Tattoos As Self-Mutiliation

by David Macaray (http://www.commondreams.org/author/david-macaray)

Even though I was more or less in favor of it for reasons of health and hygiene, it was nonetheless a surprise how swiftly and irrevocably the ban against smoking tobacco went into effect. On Monday, we were all smoking in our homes and offices, mindlessly chugging away on those deadly cancer sticks, and by Friday, we were being told we could never smoke indoors again.
Another surprise was the success of bottled water. Never in our wildest dreams would we have thought that beverage companies could convince price-conscious consumers to voluntarily pay for something they could otherwise get for free, particularly after scientific tests have shown that municipal water is, in fact, freer of bacteria than so-called “mountain spring” water. It just proves how effective an advertising campaign can be.
But perhaps the biggest surprise of all has been the ubiquity of tattoos. If you had asked me in 1980 what the chances were of a good portion of the American population—men and women, young and old—walking around in 2010 covered in tattoos, I would have answered “Zero.”

http://www.commondreams.org/sites/commondreams.org/files/imce-images/coca-cola-tatoos.jpg

Honestly, I’ve never seen an attractive tattoo. Never. Not one. Not “USMC” (Untied States Marine Corps), not a heart with an arrow piercing it; not a flower, not a butterfly, not a bird, not a horned demon, not a Chinese character purporting to translate as “Peace,” or “Harmony.” Every tattoo I’ve ever seen manages to detract from the person’s appearance. In truth, seeing that crap plastered on people’s bodies makes me think of graffiti spray-painted on an overpass.
I knew a woman who tattooed the date of her son’s birth on her forearm. When I asked why she did it, she said it was because she loved her son and wanted to “commemorate” his birth. Because I love my daughter, but didn’t feel obliged to engrave the date of her birth on my body, I facetiously asked the woman if she was afraid she’d forget his birthday if she didn’t write it down. It was a dumb joke. She wasn’t amused.
According to the guy down at the donut shop, there are three possible explanations for the popularity of tattoos: Aesthetics, Imitation, and Exhibitionism.
Aesthetics makes perfect sense. A woman may think a large, red and blue flower on her shoulder adds to her overall attractiveness, makes her seem more feminine, and a man may genuinely believe that a fierce skull wearing a top hat makes him appear more masculine or menacing. There’s no accounting for tastes.
And imitation may simply reflect the powerful influence of peer pressure, something we’re all aware of and, if we’re honest with ourselves, something we’ve all succumbed to. When the high school student body president gets a tattoo on his/her arm, 200 classmates are going to want to get tattoos on their arms. So maybe that’s the explanation. Tattoos are viral.
As for exhibitionism, we can only hope that’s not the answer. We can only hope that a “Hey, look at me!” mentality hasn’t reached critical mass. “Hey, look at my design, look at my symbol, look at my message!” Don’t judge me by who I am, folks; judge me by what I have printed on me.
We used to have personalized T-shirts. Now we have personalized skin. Given the dominant role that commerce now plays in our society, this is my prediction for the future: A company will pay us good money to have “Drink Coke” printed on our necks.

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/commondreams.org/files/imagecache/author_photo/david_macaray.jpg (http://www.commondreams.org/author/david-macaray)
David Macaray, a Los Angeles playwright and author, was a former union rep.

onmyknees
07-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Agree? Disagree?

Published on Saturday, July 28, 2012 by Common Dreams (http://www.commondreams.org) Tattoos As Self-Mutiliation

by David Macaray (http://www.commondreams.org/author/david-macaray)

Even though I was more or less in favor of it for reasons of health and hygiene, it was nonetheless a surprise how swiftly and irrevocably the ban against smoking tobacco went into effect. On Monday, we were all smoking in our homes and offices, mindlessly chugging away on those deadly cancer sticks, and by Friday, we were being told we could never smoke indoors again.
Another surprise was the success of bottled water. Never in our wildest dreams would we have thought that beverage companies could convince price-conscious consumers to voluntarily pay for something they could otherwise get for free, particularly after scientific tests have shown that municipal water is, in fact, freer of bacteria than so-called “mountain spring” water. It just proves how effective an advertising campaign can be.
But perhaps the biggest surprise of all has been the ubiquity of tattoos. If you had asked me in 1980 what the chances were of a good portion of the American population—men and women, young and old—walking around in 2010 covered in tattoos, I would have answered “Zero.”

http://www.commondreams.org/sites/commondreams.org/files/imce-images/coca-cola-tatoos.jpg

Honestly, I’ve never seen an attractive tattoo. Never. Not one. Not “USMC” (Untied States Marine Corps), not a heart with an arrow piercing it; not a flower, not a butterfly, not a bird, not a horned demon, not a Chinese character purporting to translate as “Peace,” or “Harmony.” Every tattoo I’ve ever seen manages to detract from the person’s appearance. In truth, seeing that crap plastered on people’s bodies makes me think of graffiti spray-painted on an overpass.
I knew a woman who tattooed the date of her son’s birth on her forearm. When I asked why she did it, she said it was because she loved her son and wanted to “commemorate” his birth. Because I love my daughter, but didn’t feel obliged to engrave the date of her birth on my body, I facetiously asked the woman if she was afraid she’d forget his birthday if she didn’t write it down. It was a dumb joke. She wasn’t amused.
According to the guy down at the donut shop, there are three possible explanations for the popularity of tattoos: Aesthetics, Imitation, and Exhibitionism.
Aesthetics makes perfect sense. A woman may think a large, red and blue flower on her shoulder adds to her overall attractiveness, makes her seem more feminine, and a man may genuinely believe that a fierce skull wearing a top hat makes him appear more masculine or menacing. There’s no accounting for tastes.
And imitation may simply reflect the powerful influence of peer pressure, something we’re all aware of and, if we’re honest with ourselves, something we’ve all succumbed to. When the high school student body president gets a tattoo on his/her arm, 200 classmates are going to want to get tattoos on their arms. So maybe that’s the explanation. Tattoos are viral.
As for exhibitionism, we can only hope that’s not the answer. We can only hope that a “Hey, look at me!” mentality hasn’t reached critical mass. “Hey, look at my design, look at my symbol, look at my message!” Don’t judge me by who I am, folks; judge me by what I have printed on me.
We used to have personalized T-shirts. Now we have personalized skin. Given the dominant role that commerce now plays in our society, this is my prediction for the future: A company will pay us good money to have “Drink Coke” printed on our necks.

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/commondreams.org/files/imagecache/author_photo/david_macaray.jpg (http://www.commondreams.org/author/david-macaray)
David Macaray, a Los Angeles playwright and author, was a former union rep.

Fuck him and his inane musings. I guess that means I disagrree?

Jenny Johnson
07-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Stefani again lol HOT!!!

Willie Escalade
07-28-2012, 09:19 PM
I love gals with tattoos. The majority of my favorites have them. What's the big deal?

Neveah Sky is a living masterpiece...

jfk84000
07-28-2012, 09:56 PM
jessica versace aka the dragon lady

BlueEyed84
07-29-2012, 01:31 AM
http://angelescid.com/hosted/3j.pinkbrapanties/photos/13.jpg
http://blondiejohnson.com/hosted/1c.dirtygirl/photos/1.jpg
http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/interracialtgirlsex/brittany_posing_pic/5.jpg
http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/shemaleclub/leslie_pic/10.jpg
http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/072911/yum/10.jpg

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/bobstgirls/oliviah_ovahness-smoking_hot_pic/11.jpg
http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/042712/smx/15.jpg
http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/shemaleclub/neveah_sky_pic/9.jpg
http://cdn.getshemales.com/scj/thumbs/galleries/0/359/0_168.jpg
http://www.shemale-tranny-ladyboy.com/shemalestrokers/britneymarkham5/3.jpg

llemming
07-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Júlia Avancini
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68751

makeawomanofyou
07-30-2012, 12:50 PM
wow, Julia is stunning, tats or no...

GoddessAthena85
09-23-2012, 08:40 PM
athena

GoddessAthena85
09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
still a work in progress before i get my whole body covered

GoddessAthena85
09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
athena
more

Ben
09-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Ryder...

Ben
01-16-2014, 03:19 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OS_yf_zA2Lk/UtQbIH2NBJI/AAAAAAAAMJE/IrC6XMZCPvg/s1600/Kandi%252C%2BTattooed%2BCock%2521%2BJan%2B13%252C% 2B2014.jpg

TempestTS
01-16-2014, 06:18 AM
These are from a couple months ago of the new forearm tattoo - by the time the TA awards roll around Ill be well on my way to having a sleeve done one my other arm...

Ben
08-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Anderson Brooks. More fem than TG... but hot. Well, hot to me -- :)

Mutumbo
08-12-2014, 04:14 AM
I love trannies with ass and thigh tats.
Kim Carta has a sexy tribal on her leg and TS Madison and Pocahontas have nice spider/spider web tattoos as well.

hemiv8
08-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Great thread!!

eded
07-04-2015, 08:22 PM
graph

bananatrans
07-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Alejandra

http://www.escortransex.com.br/modelo/transex/escort-transex

bananatrans
08-04-2015, 01:13 AM
Damini

http://www.escortransex.com.br/modelo/damini-transex/acompanhante-travesti

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:42 AM

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:46 AM

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:48 AM

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:51 AM

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:53 AM

http://www.shemalepunk.com/black-tgirls/tattooed-shemale-ayina-danai-on-black-tgirls.html

jenali68
10-15-2015, 05:55 AM

hemiv8
10-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Oh

884934 884935 884936

hemiv8
10-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Kimberly Monroe

885519 885520 885521 885522 885523

AdaBlackXXX
10-24-2015, 06:38 AM

BellaBellucci
10-24-2015, 06:58 AM
I finally got my left arm covered and some other tattoos reworked about a year ago and I'm SOOO happy with the results! :)

~BB~

drmwevr08
11-30-2015, 11:20 PM
There was a girl around here that was heavily tatted who's name I can't recall. Seems she was often funding with people and had a bit of a bad rep. She was uncut and quite shooter if that helps jog a memory!
On the topic, I usually find them quite sexy if well done but probably wouldn't want a mate covered in tats.

drmwevr08
11-30-2015, 11:32 PM
There was a girl around here that was heavily tatted who's name I can't recall. Seems she was often funding with people and had a bit of a bad rep. She was uncut and quite shooter if that helps jog a memory!
On the topic, I usually find them quite sexy if well done but probably wouldn't want a mate covered in tats.

BellaBellucci
12-01-2015, 02:20 AM
LOL! You mean Nicole Dupre. She and I used to go at it like crazy, but we've both mellowed and moved on. We used to talk all the time after that, but I think she deleted her Facebook account.

Nicole and I had some EPIC battles, but I miss the hell out of that bitch!

~BB~

drmwevr08
12-01-2015, 10:37 PM
I recall her but that wasn't the one. Thanks though ;)
The one I'm thinking of was younger and Hispanic perhaps.

BellaBellucci
12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
I recall her but that wasn't the one. Thanks though ;)
The one I'm thinking of was younger and Hispanic perhaps.

Sorry, then. Nobody comes to mind. :(

~BB~

drmwevr08
12-02-2015, 06:30 AM
I think this is her.

BellaBellucci
12-02-2015, 07:40 AM
I think this is her.

Ahh! Britney Boykins. She's a trip! :lol:

~BB~

drmwevr08
12-02-2015, 02:57 PM
That's it! Couldn't recall for the life of me.
Thanks Bella!

llemming
02-05-2016, 12:10 AM
This could get me into horticulture... I'd gladly sniff & pluck Naomi Chi's flowers!
91221891221991222091222291222891222991222391222491 2227912221912225912226

Cabal
03-04-2018, 12:11 PM

Cereal Escapist
03-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Tattoos are like real estate as it as all about location, location, location. I like girls with ink just as much as those without but the one place i tend not to like it is on the chest. That is usually a huge turn off but there are a few exceptions.

for me, "tasteful" amounts of ink are great, especially on very fair skinned girls (Annabelle Lane for example).

When a girl has a sleeve, and not much else, that drives me wild (Aubrey Kate and Foxxy for example) because I love sexy arms and side boob so a sleeve highlights those areas for me

Then there are girls that are too tatted up for my liking but they are just so damn pretty that I still get turned on (Gaby Ink, for example)

In the end, a pretty face ALWAYS trumps every other physical trait for me.

drongo
09-01-2019, 01:04 AM
1182850118285111828521182853118285411828551182856N ina Lawless...

paulo morales mendoza
01-04-2020, 04:26 PM

Medellín girls Madeleyn and Dayana

paulo morales mendoza
03-07-2020, 08:02 PM

3 beautys. girl in yellow is girl from Inglish guy who live here

holzz
03-08-2020, 03:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESi1pGVWAAABztZ?format=jpg&name=medium

paulo morales mendoza
07-25-2020, 04:58 PM

most trans in this country wear tatoos1262301

paulo morales mendoza
11-07-2020, 08:04 PM

melissa from MD y sara valentina from Santiago de Cali

paulo morales mendoza
01-09-2021, 06:08 PM

2 studio girls from Cali Colombia

paulo morales mendoza
01-28-2021, 06:18 PM

2 beautys from Santiago de Cali

paulo morales mendoza
02-07-2021, 05:33 PM

some trans models at webcam studio Santiago de Cali CO.

paulo morales mendoza
02-07-2021, 05:43 PM

this Angelina, girl in other post is 2 picturs of the Zara. she allow me naughtey picture. but no tattoos sorry.

paulo morales mendoza
04-15-2021, 05:34 PM

Louisa from Santiago de Cali

MiaMaffiaFan
01-23-2022, 11:17 AM

Some people will hate tattoos like this, but I love them. "I'm boss ass bitch" and "The Talent" it reads on her left ass cheek.

Super hot imo.

peejaye
07-17-2022, 04:10 PM

this a young trans girl still in transition called Antonela Torvar from Popayan, very cute and will be one for the future, she's currently
moving to Cali where the action is for trans girls, become a good friend of ours

ceejay100
04-10-2023, 03:17 PM
Anon

ceejay100
05-04-2024, 01:32 PM
Emma Rose now has some ink