PDA

View Full Version : Why (or why not) Become a Model on a TS Website (the REAL facts).

GroobySteven
03-11-2014, 01:56 PM
http://grooby.com/seanchai/steven/model-ts-website-real-facts.html

Saving myself from having to write this time and time again - here's the facts on why or why not to be a TS model.

Wendy Summers
03-11-2014, 02:07 PM
http://grooby.com/seanchai/steven/model-ts-website-real-facts.html

Saving myself from having to write this time and time again - here's the facts on why or why not to be a TS model.

Woefully incomplete... it doesn't mention the amazing number of dick pics which will fill your twitter feed and email inbox.

also the shocked looks from waiters at Olive Garden when they realize they've beat off to your pics...

TempestTS
03-11-2014, 03:01 PM
There is truth in this.

AshlynCreamher
03-11-2014, 03:30 PM
I think the “early-transitioning site” is a really good idea. There are lots of people who are actually into that stuff. Have you given any thoughts for the branding yet?

nysprod
03-11-2014, 03:31 PM
If your new "early in transition" site is to be called anything along the lines of "Femboys Done Right" or "Amateur CD/TV/TG" and if the models look and are presented that way, then my guess is that you will be:

1. grabbing a niche which basically does not exist on the professional level

2. finding that the demand will outstrip most if not all of what you have now

Ben in LA
03-11-2014, 04:56 PM
"Well in my book when a fat white man has a pic of himself with a cigar in his mouth, he has no credit, and when you say you are a pro and the pics have shadows and arnt [sic] art, also more credit gone."

Ben in LA
03-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Ashlyn, Steven will get the joke...

AshlynCreamher
03-11-2014, 05:29 PM
I certainly don't get but okay :)

thanks for calling me out like that ;)

Ben in LA
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I certainly don't get but okay :)

thanks for calling me out like that ;)

I call everybody out...like Always_aUnicorn. :whistle:

Tashajones
03-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Very good read Steven. Very informative and to the point.
Thanks for sharing.

Always_aUnicorn
03-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Don't know what I did

GroobySteven
03-11-2014, 07:47 PM
"Well in my book when a fat white man has a pic of himself with a cigar in his mouth, he has no credit, and when you say you are a pro and the pics have shadows and arnt [sic] art, also more credit gone."

Some posted on Facebook that image of a clown - and the quote that Ben stated above.
I actually think the clown image is pretty good and going to use it for an avatar!

scroller
03-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Ugh, please don't.

iagodelgado
03-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Very interesting.

Very honest to the models.

Only query is $70k to $100k to get a site going? That sounds more like 'barrier to entry' than reality given the number of sites starting up and staying in the biz.

Wendy Summers
03-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Some posted on Facebook that image of a clown - and the quote that Ben stated above.
I actually think the clown image is pretty good and going to use it for an avatar!

It's Obnoxio the Clown -- a character which is surprisingly owned by Disney!

#uselesstrivia

GroobySteven
03-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Very interesting.

Very honest to the models.

Only query is $70k to $100k to get a site going? That sounds more like 'barrier to entry' than reality given the number of sites starting up and staying in the biz.

Not solo models site. They obv. don't have to pay for content but any other site would be looking at this sort of number. What sites are starting up and staying?

Rusty Eldora
03-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Woefully incomplete... it doesn't mention the amazing number of dick pics which will fill your twitter feed and email inbox.

also the shocked looks from waiters at Olive Garden when they realize they've beat off to your pics...

Wendy has a 100 MB collection of her favorite dick pics in all flavors.

Hopefully the waiter doesn't add cream sauce to your pasta Wendy. Avoid the tent under the apron.