PDA

View Full Version : You have the power to banish me!

Swag.
03-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Even when I try not to, my threads get backlash, so I will be democratic about this. More leave votes and I will never return.

Are you not entertained?!?@\!

broncofan
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
You're an attention seeker. That's all there is to it. You greatly over-estimate how much people care about what you're saying.

Swag.
03-09-2014, 04:46 PM
I am giving people the chance to eliminate my attention seeking ways once and for all though.

broncofan
03-09-2014, 04:48 PM
I am giving people the chance to eliminate my attention seeking ways once and for all though.
Even that people seem generally indifferent about.

Swag.
03-09-2014, 04:50 PM
The Bronco's played very well in the Super bowl friend.

broncofan
03-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Is that it?

Swag.
03-09-2014, 04:55 PM
That's all that needs to be said

Hey, at least Peyton got all those sweet records tho, right?

broncofan
03-09-2014, 04:59 PM
If you're interested in that, start a thread about how bad the Broncos are. This thread is about how irrelevant you are. You have no idea how derivative and cliche and stupid it is to just try to stir up trouble on an internet forum. And without any points at all for creativity.

AshlynCreamher
03-09-2014, 04:59 PM
You have a voice and opinion - so what if some people don't like it - keep doing what you're doing because its what makes you who you are. Embrace the backlashing, take you disability and make it your asset.

Best,
Ashlyn

Swag.
03-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks Ash, I appreciate it. <3

broncofan
03-09-2014, 05:33 PM
This is my last response. Because after saying I think nobody cares, I'm making it clear I care a little bit. What Ashlyn said would apply if you actually had a disability. The negative poll answers would apply if you actually were a piece of shit.

You're not a piece of shit, you're probably not even a bad guy. But let's be honest. You are writing the things you write because you are bored and badly need stimulation. We all are and do. But it shows you don't see the posters on the forum as people and instead are using them to get the feedback and abuse you need/want. That's only my view...most of us have done that at some point in our lives.

Don't you want to participate instead of try to stir up outrage?

Swag.
03-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I enjoyed your dime store psychology, but I just listen to the ladies bud.

broncofan
03-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I enjoyed your dime store psychology, but I just listen to the ladies bud.
And the one lady who chimed in compared your personality to a disability:D

broncofan
03-09-2014, 06:01 PM
and 11 out of the 16 people who responded to your poll think you're either a piece of shit or a fucking asshole. So there's your answer:).

Swag.
03-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Hey it is what it is, and it goes far beyond this forum, I see everyone as pawns in life. But that is not the point, and at midnight it will be irrelevant because the people will have spoken

Prospero
03-09-2014, 06:35 PM
You want this site to ban you if the vote says so Swag? For real?

Swag.
03-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Are you not entertained?

Its a self banishment, but its not looking good regardless, lol.

Prospero
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh we can ensure your non return Swag.... and no not entertained

AshlynCreamher
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Would it be wrong for me to say "we should all lift each other up rather than tear each other down"? I dont think leaving really solves anything nor would it fix what has been broken but talking about the issue is always a good first step towards recovery. I don't think Swag is a bad person and what Broncofan said maybe right on target: "bored and badly need stimulation". Maybe its possible Swag has been badly abused in life by others and this is the only way he knows how to express himself.

Swag I know what anxiety feels like and if you're experienceing it right now, I'm reaching out to hug you!

Quiet Reflections
03-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Would it be wrong for me to say "we should all lift each other up rather than tear each other down"? I dont think leaving really solves anything nor would it fix what has been broken but talking about the issue is always a good first step towards recovery. I don't think Swag is a bad person and what Broncofan said maybe right on target: "bored and badly need stimulation". Maybe its possible Swag has been badly abused in life by others and this is the only way he knows how to express himself.

Swag I know what anxiety feels like and if you're experienceing it right now, I'm reaching out to hug you!
you might be to nice for the internet and no you would not be wrong......just in the wrong forum.

Jericho
03-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Get a grip!

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001459493/1055406112_AttentionWhore_xlarge.jpeg

fred41
03-09-2014, 09:40 PM

I agree with Quiet Reflection...
but if I ever need cheering up - I'm definitely gonna want to talk to you!!
You're a nice person.

Tapatio
03-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Meh.

RallyCola
03-09-2014, 09:58 PM
:whistle:

Tapatio
03-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Actually, I want to change my reply.

If you believe the things you say, props for saying them.

If you learn anything from the responses, kudos.

If you're trolling, troll on. That's what some people think the interwebz is for.

But really it's for the others to decide, innit?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/online-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html

decastro
03-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Actually, I want to change my reply.

If you believe the things you say, props for saying them.

If you learn anything from the responses, kudos.

If you're trolling, troll on. That's what some people think the interwebz is for.

But really it's for the others to decide, innit?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/online-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html
ahh so thats what trolling is...thank you sah.

Swag.
03-09-2014, 11:28 PM
its the first two decastro.

I'm not sure how I'm trolling when I'm asking and reading responses to a question that I'm interested in.

I give my opinion, and hold nothing back, its called honesty, not trolling

But its great how there must be something wrong with me because I don't care who I offend, guess that's the world we live in. Yes I must be anxiety filled, bored, and abused as a child, lol.

Bopper007
03-10-2014, 12:49 AM
You are lying about what you just said here, otherwise you would have never started this stupid poll. You don't care who you offend??? You just want attention.

I'm not sure how I'm trolling when I'm asking and reading responses to a question that I'm interested in.

But its great how there must be something wrong with me because I don't care who I offend, guess that's the world we live in. Yes I must be anxiety filled, bored, and abused as a child, lol.

decastro
03-10-2014, 01:52 AM

lol man i have no opinion on this matter whatsoever, i just didnt know what ppl meant when they said "trolling" till i read that article

Swag.
03-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Friends, Romans, Country men, the masses have spoken. I bid farewell to both my friends and foes, this site has been real.

AshlynCreamher
03-11-2014, 06:16 AM
Au Revoir, Simone! Pee Wee's Big Adventure - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceQVhuMjSxE)

Bopper007
03-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Ha, Ha, 15 hours ago Swag said his farewell, yet he was back here 4 hours ago. He can't stay away, wanting to see what people have been saying about him.

$$$Bill
03-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Don't let the forum door hit you in the ass on your way out...