PDA

View Full Version : I Caught Casey Lay Licking a Strange Brown Substance off a Penis...

Kevin Dong
03-05-2014, 08:43 PM
...and it's not poop! It's chocolate! I swear!

Casey Lay graces the CANTG site with a farewell appearance and in a hardcore shoot with Ray Bans. She expressed her retirement to me via Facebook for the third and maybe (?) final time this year. This last performance for her fans is a farewell gift and she did not disappoint! Casey pulled out all the stops and had a lot of fun wearing some sexy high heels and a slutty lingerie top. Ray Bans was hot and ready and pounced on her shepussy with rabid hunger in his eyes. Banging away on her little tight ass in five different positions, we certainly got the best of Casey Lay for the fans this last time. Ray Bans launched a surprise attack and caught Casey with her panties down, busting in that back door under the guise of night! Mmmmm mmm! Her tender loins turned inside out and her cherry rosebud puckered up. We sent Casey home with a swollen bum indeed. A great performance from the current favorite girl on CANTG - Casey ranks #1. She certainly proved why today!

christianxxx
03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Ray Bans is awesome!

Dino Velvet
03-05-2014, 08:52 PM
She browned that fella's wiener twice then demanded a la mode across her face. Nice Sundae on a Sunday sunny day. One day she might be ready for the banana split.

Kevin Dong
03-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Ray Bans is awesome!

of course he is. I taught him the exact way you taught me everything! :-)