PDA

View Full Version : asphyxiation or what??

mrLemon
03-05-2014, 01:56 PM
had a recent experience where I was with a well hung girl and as I was on my back sucking her in, I pushed it all in and gagged, but kept going and as she got to the point she pushed a little bit more and was it asphyxia? I shot all over my stomach, told her I had cum then I reached down and he was still hard as hell!! she shot a huge load in my mouth, then grabbed my stiff little fella and roughly tossed me off to completion, again!!
to have shot twice in 5 minutes is not that likely for a fella like me!!
so was it the infamous asphyxia orgasm ??

Ciffer
03-05-2014, 02:14 PM
had a recent experience where I was with a well hung girl and as I was on my back sucking her in, I pushed it all in and gagged, but kept going and as she got to the point she pushed a little bit more and was it asphyxia? I shot all over my stomach, told her I had cum then I reached down and he was still hard as hell!! she shot a huge load in my mouth, then grabbed my stiff little fella and roughly tossed me off to completion, again!!
to have shot twice in 5 minutes is not that likely for a fella like me!!
so was it the infamous asphyxia orgasm ??
Lem I have seen one or two of your posts and they make me chuckle.

Asphyxia? Maybe but I would be careful with that practice. Sometimes too much of a good thing can kill you. You probably had your Wheaties that morning. Lol

stan.smith
03-05-2014, 09:46 PM
#1 rule. AlWAYS have a partner!