PDA

View Full Version : any suggest to eat food which contain estrogen hormone?

gha123
03-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Could anyone have the suggest what food contain estrogen hormone to eat?
please help me out

GroobySteven
03-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Any US milk or beef unless organic.

Kevin Dong
03-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Any soy products as well. Tofu, soy milk, etc.

bluesoul
03-04-2014, 11:54 PM
eggs. lots of them.

Bobzz
03-05-2014, 04:27 AM
Foods that contain natural phytoestrogens can help gently raise estrogen levels in the body. Apples, alfalfa, barley, baker's yeast, beets, cherries, chickpeas, carrots, celery, cucumbers, dates, fennel, oats, olives and olive oil, papaya, peas, plums, pomegranates, potatoes, beans, rhubarb, rice, tomatoes, wheat and yams. Seeds such as sesame seeds, flaxseed and sunflower seeds also help to boost levels of this hormone in the body. Apparently sweet potatoes are high in estrogen too. Pussy is high in estrogen as well and while you can eat it, it's not really a food, per se. :-)

TSCURIOUS
03-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Asparagus

sukumvit boy
03-05-2014, 04:40 AM
Yes and tofu ,soy milk etc. . USC is now looking for volunteers , they are doing a broad based study on soy based estrogen in postmenopausal women.

Ciffer
03-05-2014, 04:59 AM
please help me out
To better answer this question I would like to know the reason why you ask. Though there are limited studies on natural sources of estrogens and plant based phytoestrogens I would recommend you be very careful taking pharmaceutical hormones and natural supplements at the same time. One bad side effect associated with the use of estrogens is blood clot formation. Be they estradiole, birth control pills, or natural sources. The natural estrogens could have a cumulative effect when combined with the pharmaceutical preparations. Definitely NOT a case of more is better. Just be careful, try not to experiment with your life and check with a physician.

Tina Francis
03-05-2014, 05:08 AM
deleted by TF

Tina Francis
03-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Sorry. can't delete that image above.

Quiet Reflections
03-05-2014, 06:52 AM
please help me out
there are plenty of foods that fit the bill but do you realize the gargantuan amount of them you would have to eat to even notice any sort of difference in you body?

Rabbiteyes
03-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Pregnant horse urine....

robertlouis
03-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Pregnant horse urine....

Hmmm. When I was in China some years back I was given some century eggs which hadn't been pickled in a factory but made the traditional home-cured way, buried in a pit of horse urine. However, no sign of tits. Yet....:ignore:

Ciffer
03-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Pregnant horse urine....
That's exactly where Premarin comes from. Conjugated Equine estrogen. I guess if you have a golden shower fetish goin on your good.

LibertyHarkness
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Drink lots of shemale cum has the same effect :)

Ahem cough ����������

Ciffer
03-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Drink lots of shemale cum has the same effect :)

Ahem cough ����������
LH that's pretty nasty. Love it. Yeah your pretty good at sayin the right thing. Any trips to NY City in your future? Will be warming up here soon.

crystalsopen
03-05-2014, 10:28 PM
What is that you hope to accomplish? The trace amounts of estrogen and phyto estrogens in foods are not going to be anywhere near a replacement for HRT.

please help me out

AshlynCreamher
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Crystalsopen is right - your bodies testosterone will attack any estrogen you consum. The idea is to stop your body from producing testosterone. Most girls take tblockers but another alternative is CASTRATION! :)