PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see the trannies in The Sun today

praetorian
03-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Anyone else read the Sun today, much to my delight there was an article with some very hot Tladies in it, here is a photo of the article.

jamesb121
03-02-2014, 11:35 PM
They all look great, unusual for the Sun to be trans-friendly

flabbybody
03-02-2014, 11:36 PM
"BIG SECRET" ?
Why does mainstream media always puts a sexual light on anything transgendered?
Maybe I just have a dirty mind.

Ecstatic
03-03-2014, 01:06 AM
At least they assume its a BIG secret...nyuk nyuk

robertlouis
03-04-2014, 05:23 AM
They all look great, unusual for the Sun to be trans-friendly

Not being openly hostile for once doesn't make them trans-friendly. :pissed:

christianxxx
03-04-2014, 05:45 AM
i had sex with Kandy before the sex change and it was amazing lol

Flaco
03-04-2014, 06:10 AM
Everytime I see pics of how TS girls looked as men I don't know how to feel. I'm attracted to their current forms but I can't help but feel that having sex with them is having sex with the person in the before picture and not the after...Idk...

Nikka
03-04-2014, 05:58 PM
I hate those titles , they laugh at us trannies in chile they always say somthing like "to be a tranny it always hurts" that is why I stay away from mainstream media, they r full of bullshit

Stavros
03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
To begin with, I don't think any male is born 'a man', I know it sounds pedantic but I do think there is a reason for words like 'baby', 'boy' and so on. More critically, if these people were born intersexed then they were not born as either male or female but both, so the Sun is wrong again. Behind those simplistic, lazy titles there is a world of complexity.

stan.smith
03-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Everytime I see pics of how TS girls looked as men I don't know how to feel. I'm attracted to their current forms but I can't help but feel that having sex with them is having sex with the person in the before picture and not the after...Idk...

yup and its also a turn off at least to me when i see their "before" pics. the worst part is the media/newspapers are trying to remind people/soceity that they were "men" before and thus creating a judged and biased opinion to the reader and giving them the notion that they are still men.. NO they are beautiful women. just look at em! but hey sadly thats how it is:(:(

gaiseric
03-05-2014, 12:01 AM
I agree with Stan Smith's comments especially about the media. I think the media are unlikely to be friendly to the TG Community on a regular basis because 'friendly' and 'nice' do not sell papers or create interest. They are more likely to be judgemental, biased and sensationalist as this is more likely to increase their ratings within the majority of the populace.
I think this demonstrates a lack of understanding of the TG Community plus a lack of an intention to find out more. Unfortunate but that seems to be the way it is.