PDA

View Full Version : Melissa Carter?

gmb
03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Going through some very old e-mails, I found one from Melissa Carter; does anyone remember her?
We corresponded a few times, and she did have a website (melissacarter.net), but there is no longer any trace of her.
She was an intelligent person, into many types of art and artists, which was impressive to me (Lenny Bruce, Ray Pettibon.)
I know there were some health issues, so I was just wondering what happened to her...

CORVETTEDUDE
03-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Wish I could help you out. I had planned to hook up with her late this spring but, as you've stated...no trace. Last I communicated with her, the health problems wre apparently working themselves out.

I just noticed she was here on the sight 1 week ago but all her contact info is gone. Hopefully she will pop back up and let me know how to contact her. I've always liked her, cared a lot about her, respected her and been supportive of her transition. And, now, I'm concerned if she's OK.

Abartig
03-02-2014, 08:42 PM
someone with the same question last year and another person gave an update: http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewmsg.asp?MessageID=15482&boardID=51&page=3

gmb
03-03-2014, 04:13 AM
Thanks so much for this info; it's more than I expected...