PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Jet - YouTube Channel

joannajet
03-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Hello,

I thought I would diversify a little and have started a YouTube channel ;-)

The first video is a 2 minute quickie so I hope you will take a look.

Joanna Jet - Out & About: Ep 1 - Bahamas - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlXDWwUSgsE)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

runround04
03-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks for making frozen New York seem that much worse now :p

robertlouis
03-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Hello,

I thought I would diversify a little and have started a YouTube channel ;-)

The first video is a 2 minute quickie so I hope you will take a look.

Joanna Jet - Out & About: Ep 1 - Bahamas - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlXDWwUSgsE)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

I'll see you over there, Ms Jet. Nice idea. Superb video too. x

joannajet
03-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Hello,

Thanks for making frozen New York seem that much worse now :p

Sorry about that ;-) but I know how you feel as my Jetcam 24 video that was shot a couple of weeks ago was in the New York snow!!

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Prospero
03-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Joanna... enjoy the high life... you'e earned it.

Ben in LA
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Guess I'll be following this channel as well...:)

ILuvGurls
03-01-2014, 01:53 PM
always like those little trips to warm weather site in the bitter winter.....

joannajet
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback so far and this is a good time to give a big-up to James Johnson who did a great job on the edit.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Ben in LA
03-01-2014, 09:26 PM
I circled you on Google+ as well...just because...

steviedresses
03-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Going there now! Youtube that is... time to add you

surefire
03-02-2014, 12:40 PM
That was some amazing footwork on your rollerblades!

Thanks for bringing some warmth to the frigid Poconos.

Your YouTube Channel is now in my 'favorites'.

:-D

up_for_it
03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Lovely scenery and a lovely woman!! Please keep posting these, its great to see some scenes of your everyday life. :banana:

yourbottomboy
03-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Pretty cool video, Really good edit and the music fits it

James Johnson
03-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Hi Joanna, thanks for the mention!
I had great fun editing this and playing around though it was odd to edit one of your video's while you were covered up throughout. I really looking forward to finding out what else you have for me in the future for the new YouTube channel.
Thanks for the compliment Yourbottomboy!

joannajet
04-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Hello,

And for the second episode of my You Tube "Out & About" series, I cross back across the Atlantic so that I may cruise through Paris on a skateboard ;-)

Keeping things fresh and different, as always!

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Joanna Jet - Out & About: Ep 2 - Paris - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMudxci8jQA)

steviedresses
04-25-2014, 02:14 PM
OMG! That was way cool! Thanks Joanna. Would love to go skating with you, (Quads only though, never got the hang of inline or a skate board.)

joannajet
04-29-2014, 08:36 AM
Hi Stevie,

OMG! That was way cool! Thanks Joanna. Would love to go skating with you, (Quads only though, never got the hang of inline or a skate board.)

Thanks for the feedback sweetie ;-)

Back in my teens, I skated on a pro-hockey skates retro-fitted with Dupont polymer baseplates carrying Sims Street Snake wheels running on Bones bearings and strengthened by a custom steel truck plate.

I was part of the generation that turned rollerskating into the extreme sport of street skating when I skated on quads and...
- Custom steel bars fitted between trucks to stop unbreakable Dupont baseplates from snapping created the first skates able to grind.
- Longboard sliding comes from the ability to slide urethane wheels, first achieved with the aggressive stopping style of street skaters.
- As a street skater on quads, I was hated by society, by the city, by authority and best of all, by skateboarders and BMXers but then it all went wrong :-(

Why? because Inline Skates became the choice for men and women in a mid-life crisis who want to enjoy a return to the wildness of their youth (but wearing a helmet, shoulder, elbow and knee pads along with a wrist guard just to be safe).

If you can still skate on quads, you have my total respect. But...

- If you believe that you can take me on skates, I feel it is only fair that I suggest you wait until after I release EP 3 of "Out & About" in London before allowing your ego and naivety to get the better of you ;-)
- If you are a skater who just wants to skate, all you have to do is suggest when and where in a private message!

ps, Hopefully, Stevie, you will respond to my challenge?

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx