PDA

View Full Version : Blair Ryder Rides Again!

Kevin Dong
02-28-2014, 11:03 PM
...exclusively on CANTG!

Blair Ryder is back and looking beautiful in her sexy short blue dress in today's update. Blair has straight long hair, and an outgoing personality that's easy to fall in love with. I personally like her well styled attire and long legs in high heels the most. Blair gets pretty excited and we get some great closeups of her erection including precum from natural masturbation. She flashes my neighbors across the street very well in this open curtain window backdrop solo. Blair has no trouble being an exhibitionist and showing off her figure. We have a sexy bonus footage of her eating at a restaurant in Toronto coming out soon as well. She's a pleasure to be around, and you should see the looks that this girl gets when she's out and about in public. Blair loves guys that are well endowed and is very keen on bottoming. She recently acquired two huge dildos to satisfy herself when she's not around any male company. Check out her Twitter feed @BlairRyderx when you get a chance. She loves interacting with her fans. Blair has a huge romance explosion on her stomach in this update that you should definitely see. Enjoy Blair Ryder again on CANTG.

Rasclaat
03-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I always wondered if you get to have sex with all these beautiful girls at somepoint. Going to work on most days must be a blast. Also ever heard of samarah on the west coast? She'd make an amazing model

stan.smith
03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
wow i think i need to get my ass across the border. I've never been to Canada but now I've found a reason..actually two Chloe Rose is another ;)

Kevin Dong
03-01-2014, 01:39 AM
I always wondered if you get to have sex with all these beautiful girls at somepoint. Going to work on most days must be a blast. Also ever heard of samarah on the west coast? She'd make an amazing model

I do wake up every day looking forward to going to work. It's a lot more work than most people realize though. I don't have sex with the models. I have on a few occasions but only when they initiated. I can count them on one hand. It's not that I don't want to - it's just that it's not a good representation of Grooby when the photographer is more worried about getting his rocks off than doing a good job.

youngblood61
03-01-2014, 06:20 AM
Boy, would I like to ride Blair.:)

runround04
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
I need to move north....

ILoveTransWomen
03-03-2014, 12:54 PM
I REALLY need to get started on a passport.

Jimmey01
03-03-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm pleased to see that you're honest Kevin.
I just happened to catch your video with Eva Winters, You lucky guy!

CORVETTEDUDE
08-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Kevin, don't you think you should update this thread!!! Blair is awesome!!

MrFanti
10-17-2014, 02:44 AM
Is there a resemblance here to Lea Wiehl or no? :pumped:

crystalsopen
10-17-2014, 03:32 AM
Is there a resemblance here to Lea Wiehl or no? :pumped:

I'm not seeing it.