PDA

View Full Version : Mark Burnett & Roma Downey = Weirdos

Dino Velvet
02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
I know they're making a movie about religion but they come across like space aliens on the TV. If you want to persuade people toward your cause try to be a bit more relateable. I think they're from the same planet Joel Osteen and his wife come from.

http://static.tvgcdn.net/MediaBin/Content/130225/News/4_thurs/thumbs/130228mag-roma-downey-mark-burnett1_300x206.jpg

http://www.martinspribble.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/JoelAndVictoriaOsteen.jpg

TSMichelleAustin
02-27-2014, 10:30 PM
They took out the devil for the movie cuz he looks like Obama... omg! I hate these two they are fucking doing it for money, they are so fake. They know the damn Christians will come out and see that shitty movie because it makes them closer to Jesus. I cant wait till they die and find out he never existed! LOL

bluesoul
02-27-2014, 10:42 PM
I cant wait till they die and find out he never existed! LOL

that's kinda harsh wishing for people's death isn't it?

anyhoo- not a fan of either. really really dislike joel osteen (don't know anything about his wife).

burnett has survivor going for him so he's set. roma downey was on a show called 'touched by an angel' which was basically 'do everything that shouldn't be done on a drama series' i.e. ask for god's intervention during troubling times. somehow it worked because it lasted 7 years but they filmed it in utah. my girlfriend was actually on an episode of this but luckily, she doesn't remember anything

good times? btw: i hate to admit it, but roma downey can get it (major. in the ass. especially if she keeps yapping in that sweet irish accent)

TSMichelleAustin
02-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Um if u read it was about when Christians die, and they think they are going to the pearly gate of heaven to find out Jesus didn't exist.

Not wishing anyone to die. These people just like the ministers and preachers on tv all do it for the money. they make money off Christians. And the bible says ur not suppose to be rich but they all are because retards give em the money!

Dino Velvet
02-28-2014, 01:33 AM
My opinion Atheism is a leap of faith like religion. Mankind has ruined and made a mockery of God if there is a God who exists too. Religion created by man gets processed out more as fear and intolerance than love and understanding. Some people worship their political heros making false idols out of them as well.

I kinda believe in God and consider myself Christian but I'm open to the other possibilities after I buy the farm myself. I mind my own business and try to be nice to those I encounter.

fred41
02-28-2014, 01:36 AM
that's kinda harsh wishing for people's death isn't it?

Not like that really works....but if they drop dead all of a sudden I'm going to do my absolute best to never piss Michelle off...:)

bluesoul
02-28-2014, 03:52 AM
Not like that really works....but if they drop dead all of a sudden I'm going to do my absolute best to never piss Michelle off...:)

i never said it works- it's just not good conduct. how would you feel if the same was said to people you love?

i'm not a fan of any of the above people, but they're successful at what they do- and good or bad, they've contributed enough to the world that we know about them. whose making a thread about you?

fred41
02-28-2014, 04:03 AM
i never said it works- it's just not good conduct. how would you feel if the same was said to people you love?

i'm not a fan of any of the above people, but they're successful at what they do- and good or bad, they've contributed enough to the world that we know about them. whose making a thread about you?

As for the first sentence...Lighten the fuck up.
As for the second sentence...that doesn't even begin to make any sense.

TSMichelleAustin
02-28-2014, 07:41 AM
And my comment was more of a joke not wishing someones death. My family is mostly all religious nuts, I am not... I would never wish them dead, but I have argued with them on many things about so called religion.