PDA

View Full Version : Cooking with Christian

DeliaTS
02-24-2014, 10:07 PM
I’m pretty excited to be adding more hardcore scenes with guys into my members only area. Including this hot scene that I shot with Christian while I was in LA for the Tranny Awards (http://trannyawards.com/).

I was super excited to shoot with Christian again! I feel like we have awesome chemistry and I love the way our bodies look together. I am 6 feet tall and have a pretty athletic build so to have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss someone AND to have someone be able to pick me up is a real turn on! Not to mention his fabulous cock!

We had discussed a few different scenarios for our scene together. As it turns out though he had another idea that morning so when I arrived everything was set up in the kitchen for a sexy little scene that I’m calling “Cooking with Christian”.

It was a fun little set up that quickly lead to us getting naked and taking turns sucking each other then Christian basically fucking me silly culminating with both of us taking turns cumming laying on the kitchen floor.

Join Now (http://deliats.com/join.html) to see the full set of 180 Pictures (1600 pixels on the long side)

I will be posting the super hot video on DeliaTS.com (http://deliats.com) later this week!

LOGAN357
02-24-2014, 10:11 PM
Such a lucky guy to be able to shoot with such a gorgeous, sexy woman.

Rusty Eldora
02-24-2014, 10:32 PM
Oh Delia - I wish I was there, this looks so hot.

It was great to meet you at the Awards!!

LibertyHarkness
02-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Looking fabulous Delia xxx

GroobyKrissy
02-24-2014, 10:51 PM
So hot. You and Christian do have some great chemistry and you both look awesome together.

nysprod
02-24-2014, 11:38 PM
K, u back?

Yeah
02-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Looks hot as hell Delia. Thanks for sharing:)

christianxxx
02-25-2014, 12:24 AM
don't everyone be jealous of my super dark tan. lol

Delia is amazing and fantastic and wonderful and passionate and extremely sexy all rolled into one. Seriously this scenes was one of my favorite scenes I have shot for my site. Delia is so yummy. Damn I am a lucky guy!

Yeah
02-25-2014, 12:31 AM
Christian, you are one lucky dude. Id give anything to fuck and suck Delia. Great scene.

my my my!
02-25-2014, 12:42 AM
love Delia's camel toe in first pic :)

giovanni_hotel
02-25-2014, 12:49 AM
Damn that scene look HOTTT!!!
Delia and Christian look like a great combo.

TGasMutiny
02-25-2014, 01:23 AM
Damn, I luv you Delia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeliaTS
02-25-2014, 05:19 AM
Such a lucky guy to be able to shoot with such a gorgeous, sexy woman.

Thanks Logan!

Oh Delia - I wish I was there, this looks so hot.

It was great to meet you at the Awards!!

Hey Rusty! Thanks and it was great seeing you at awards week! You looked like a kid in a candy store most of the time, ha!

Looking fabulous Delia xxx

Thanks babe!

So hot. You and Christian do have some great chemistry and you both look awesome together.

Thanks Krissy - I really missed hanging out with you at the awards this year.

Looks hot as hell Delia. Thanks for sharing:)

You're welcome!

Delia is amazing and fantastic and wonderful and passionate and extremely sexy all rolled into one. Seriously this scenes was one of my favorite scenes I have shot for my site. Delia is so yummy. Damn I am a lucky guy!

Awww, thanks stud! I hope we can do it again sometime soon. I was thrilled that you were up for shooting a content trade with me! I hope it does well on your site too!

love Delia's camel toe in first pic :)

Yeah, nice tuck huh? I personally like Christian's bulge in that shot!

Damn, I luv you Delia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that scene look HOTTT!!!
Delia and Christian look like a great combo.

Thanks guys!

youngblood61
02-25-2014, 05:26 AM

Delia is amazing and fantastic and wonderful and passionate and extremely sexy all rolled into one. Seriously this scenes was one of my favorite scenes I have shot for my site. Delia is so yummy. Damn I am a lucky guy! NO shit!:)

youngblood61
02-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Looking super hot Delia!:jerkoff

DeliaTS
02-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Thanks youngblood! Christian really is a pleasure to work with - in more ways than one ;)

Jimmy W
02-26-2014, 12:34 AM
Delia, I love the first picture with you in the grey shorts and orange shirt showing off your tight tummy and long, gorgeous legs. Very simple, very natural and very very hot!

youngblood61
02-26-2014, 01:31 AM
Thanks youngblood! Christian really is a pleasure to work with - in more ways than one ;)I can tell.:jerkoff

bigkid69
02-26-2014, 04:30 PM
Great pics, wow! Delia you are so hot, you drive me nuts!

surefire
02-26-2014, 10:55 PM
WOW - You look amazing Delia - Those gray shorts and that orange tank would have me cooking something 'up' real quick!

You are simply stunning!

:cheers:

Yeah
02-27-2014, 04:49 AM
Id luv to stick my cock up Delia' tight warm bung. I bet it would feel amazing;)

Beaver1
02-27-2014, 05:30 AM
Oh Delia, wear nylons next time, you'll look even better and more beautiful!

DeliaTS
02-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Thanks guys! The video is now up on My Site (http://deliats.com/join.html)and on Christian's clip for sale (http://clips4sale.com/65419) as well!

SXFX
02-28-2014, 06:00 AM
what a lucky guy
and what an amazing body she has....i love how lean and how strong she is.
very few GG's out there are in her shape!
Keep it up!

DeliaTS
03-01-2014, 03:53 AM
what a lucky guy
and what an amazing body she has....i love how lean and how strong she is.
very few GG's out there are in her shape!
Keep it up!

Thanks SXFX! Fitness of all levels, mind, body and spirit is really important to me. I try to maintain a healthy balance between them.

christianxxx
03-01-2014, 04:35 AM
this scene was so awesome! i can't wait to do another and another and another with Delia.

youngblood61
03-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Delia, you and Cxxx make a nice pair.