PDA

View Full Version : I Buy New Toilet Seat For Masturbation & Evacuation Purposes

Dino Velvet
02-24-2014, 12:30 AM
This one round like shape of bowl instead of oval like last time. I'd hate to be man resurrected into last toilet seat. I masturbate and evacuate myself for 4 years sitting on top perspire like mad.

Tina Francis
02-24-2014, 06:53 PM
Man, you probably should not be posting when you're that high.

martin48
02-24-2014, 07:00 PM
Get this hi-tech version. Do everything at once.

This one round like shape of bowl instead of oval like last time. I'd hate to be man resurrected into last toilet seat. I masturbate and evacuate myself for 4 years sitting on top perspire like mad.

Nikka
02-24-2014, 07:19 PM
hahahahahaha

Dino Velvet
02-25-2014, 04:44 AM
Got me a hacksaw today. So happy at the register the gal wasn't sure if she should sell it to me.

Tina Francis
02-25-2014, 05:18 AM
Got me a hacksaw today. So happy at the register the gal wasn't sure if she should sell it to me.

...Well, hell, dude...the handcuffs on your wrists were probably givin' her a bad vibe...

sukumvit boy
02-25-2014, 05:37 AM

Funny!
Good tool for dismembering a carcass.LOL
I hope you don't have to get on an airplane any time soon.
Got the full mullah going ,right?

Dino Velvet
02-25-2014, 05:49 AM
Funny!
Good tool for dismembering a carcass.LOL
I hope you don't have to get on an airplane any time soon.
Got the full mullah going ,right?

Still got the beard with my shaved head that looks like a light bulb. I like to lean my head over and reflect light back at people when I walk into the sun. I get a good, close shave on the head and save money on razors letting the whiskers go full Taliban.