PDA

View Full Version : TS CC and TS Dusty

dickten
02-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Greetings,

Does anyone remember TS Dusty who advertised in "Unique encounters" in Ft. Lauderdale Florida and who had a website, but also sold VHS Tapes of her and her friends. She was very tall, well endowed, very sexy and always wore corsets. I believe she may have stopped her transition and is now living as a man. Also looking for TS CC who had a website with her GG Friend and sold tapes as well. She was a mature white swedish TS with a more masculine voice, but a very lovely lady. I think she moved to NYC, Not sure. I'm looking for any information on them or content available. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dickten

darky123
02-22-2014, 03:33 AM
cc on crigstlist in new york

xuto
02-22-2014, 04:11 PM
wow never heard of either thought i knew them all, both sound very hot. i will search to see if i can help hope we score

GroobySteven
02-22-2014, 09:55 PM
We ran Dusty's website for a number of years. I'm not sure how long Dusty was Dusty but she de-transitioned well over 10 yrs ago and is now living a life very far removed from the adult industry.
"Video Bob" an earlier shooter for us on Shemale Yum, was the editor and video grapher on them.

miami_man1
03-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Dickten,
Your post brought back fond memories of Dusty; simply one of a kind. She was my first.....and incredible.

TS Evelyn Summers
03-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Any Pictures of TS Dusty From The Past ???