PDA

View Full Version : Dancing At The After Party Last Night

Jamie French
02-18-2014, 09:38 PM
We open & closed the stage last night at the Tranny Awards After party. Danced so hard I broke both pair of shoes! Special thanks to Jordan Jay for killing with me all night! Eva Cassini OWNED, just fuckin' murdered it! A great friggin' night, nonstop dance action! Thanks to Grooby Productions and Scott for the opportunity and for making it such a pleasure to work!

dderek123
02-18-2014, 09:41 PM
Wish I could have been there!

Tina Francis
02-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Video please, or it never happened. :D

Ben in LA
02-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Video please, or it never happened. :D

I'm sure there's some floating around...with all of those smart phones being out and such...

pantybulge69
02-19-2014, 03:31 AM
We open & closed the stage last night at the Tranny Awards After party. Danced so hard I broke both pair of shoes! Special thanks to Jordan Jay for KICKING IT with me all night! Eva Cassini OWNED, just fuckin' murdered it! A great friggin' night, nonstop dance action! Thanks to Grooby Productions and Scott for the opportunity and for making it such a pleasure to work!

-2 shoes in one nights? ....good thing you're light on your feet...and i know somebody-somewhere had to have their trusty video smart phone camera handy and recording da fun:party:

Ben in LA
02-19-2014, 05:21 AM
I'm sure there's some floating around...with all of those smart phones being out and such...

I posted this elsewhere on the forum...it's just a comp of Vine videos smith and I shot, so excuse the length and the quality of the clip.

Afterparty Vine Comp - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2Hlf7340I)

Jamie French
02-19-2014, 06:59 AM
My first pair of shoes just disintegrated an hour in. Don't buy dance shoes on Hollywood Blvd.! My boots gave out at the very end went I smashed a balloon on stage. I was dancing barefoot most of the night anyhow, so no biggy... that's just the price of a good fuckin' time!