PDA

View Full Version : tgirls bar, club USA

jrockery
02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
I'm traveling a bit these days and I'm looking to see where the best place is to hang out with tgirls.

Only city I can think of is NYC.

Any suggestions would be great.

sofla
02-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Club Xtra in Hollywood, Florida (between Fort Lauderdale and Miami) is a good time

Paladin
02-15-2014, 06:43 PM
Divas in SFO!!!

bluesoul
02-15-2014, 11:02 PM
great job guys.

there's also a club in chattanooga tennessee called "last chance" that's supposedly happening. never been there myself but heard some good stories

Teode812
02-16-2014, 02:12 AM
Club Xtra in Hollywood Fla is small but really good, a true TS place with some pole dancing, but nice girls and all employees are TS including DJ. It is not a "Drag Show" bar - which I don't much care for - had a good time and looking forward to getting back there again

ohioguy13
02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
club extra is great and theres a place in Toronto good handys does a great job and last but not least the las vegas lounge is always hopping that would be the top three outside of new York city which has tons of listings on this board

luvhungangels
02-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Oh WOW. What a great start. Thanks to all who can share info. What a gem to have my own little black book to find pretty ladies with. I hope this expands and shows NICE places to go..

RedDevil81
02-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Club Xtra in Hollywood Fla is small but really good, a true TS place with some pole dancing, but nice girls and all employees are TS including DJ. It is not a "Drag Show" bar - which I don't much care for - had a good time and looking forward to getting back there again

Like TCs you mean?! 'bout time II in Austin is quite good although it isn't exclusively for T girls. I have been in there and the first time I thought it was just a gay bar but once I had a look around there were a lot of T girls in there. I even ended up going back to my motel with a nice girl, I plan to go again and have a good time with her again.

ashymon
02-17-2014, 07:25 PM
great job guys.

there's also a club in chattanooga tennessee called "last chance" that's supposedly happening. never been there myself but heard some good stories

Is this place for real?

jamie4u
02-17-2014, 08:26 PM
In Dallas there is a club called "Station 4" in the Oak Lawn area. Up stairs is "The Rose Room" Great drag shows and a wonderful place to meet Trans ladies and Shemales. Some of the entertainers are also very "friendly". You can have a very good chance of getting lucky there.
Google "Rose Room Dallas" for more info.
enjoy

Interesado
06-02-2014, 05:27 AM
I can also vouch for club Xtra in Hollywood had a great time!!!Lots of TS and TVs

tvd
06-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Divas in SFO!!!
It's in the airport? :)

Paladin
06-02-2014, 09:33 AM
It's in the airport? :)

No - way up in the tenderloin near van ness

Karabella
06-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Club Xtra in Hollywood, Florida (between Fort Lauderdale and Miami) is a good time

club extra is great and theres a place in Toronto good handys does a great job and last but not least the las vegas lounge is always hopping that would be the top three outside of new York city which has tons of listings on this board

I can also vouch for club Xtra in Hollywood had a great time!!!Lots of TS and TVs

Thanks for mentioning Club Xtra.. I'm the new General Manager. I had no idea we had so many fans out there. Hope to see you all again soon, lots of new girls and weekly parties being produced very soon.

xoxo

ohioguy13
06-03-2014, 09:05 PM
It was already a pretty cool scene but the fact that your managing there makes it even that much better sweetie cant wait to come back down and see everyone!

peppermint rhino
06-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Does anyone know of any places in Washington DC or Baltimore?