PDA

View Full Version : Roses are Red, Jenny's Balls are Blue, You like Shehole, and Shehole LOVES You!

Kevin Dong
02-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Happy Valentine's Day from CANTG! Who better to spend this night with than seductive and brilliant CANTG exclusive model Jenny. Styled perfectly with pristine makeup Jenny seduces the hearts of men with great ease and pleasure. Originally from Down 'Unda", this Canadian immigrant is smart AND sexy. A sinfully lustful combination. Wearing a lovely red dress, and nice black heels, she certainly looks like she'd gladly accompany you on an excellent date to the premium steakhouse. Will you take her for a walk along the Toronto lakeshore to finish off the romantic evening? Or would you rather undress Jenny and explore her tight amazingly fit body? I know which scenario I'd prefer. Jenny really goes to town on herself in this shoot with my big double-ended dildo, and finishes off with a squirting orgasm from her she-stick all over her chest and tummy. I know you wish you were there to help her clean up. Who could ask for a better way to end the evening! Only on CANTG.

kilakali
02-14-2014, 10:27 PM
Lol @ blue balls

RallyCola
02-15-2014, 02:23 PM
kevin dong is a terrible lover. i mean who the fuck would purposefully leave jenny with blue balls. shame on you kevin. shame on you.