PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear what this hoodrat did?

tommytuu
06-21-2006, 04:33 AM
She was being interviewed by a radio station and tried to say how she wanted to be an inspiration to kids but it actually came out "I just wanna be an EXPIRATION to kids". ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! How can you sound so unintelligible and illiterate when being interviewed. This takes all body and no brains to new heights. Then she got pissed off at the dj and went off on him. Fucking ghetto broad. And before anyone wants to pull the race card, I'm black. I just feel like you have a responsibility to at least sound somewhat intelligent if you're giving interviews. I mean, I'm sure she wants publicity, so break out a dictionary before you do interviews. Funny thing is, most men still would sweat this broad given the chance. I've tried ghetto broads and we just don't mix. Besides, I want more than that for myself today.

Jasadin
06-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Out of all the stuff which can set US back :roll: why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.

blckhaze
06-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Out of all the stuff which can set US back :roll: why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.

tommytuu
06-21-2006, 06:33 AM
Out of all the stuff which can set US back :roll: why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.I've called out rappers before. I'll call out anyone who thinks they can bring the street with them anywhere they go. Rappers are just as bad. I cringed when that rap group that won an oscar was actually going to give an acceptance speech. Fucking unintelligible gibberish that only street people can understand. If this country can come down on foreigners to learn english, hip hop people should learn how to put together a complete sentence.

tommytuu
06-21-2006, 06:56 AM
TOMMY YOUR DEAD ON CORRECT MY FRIEND, WHATS HER CLAIM TO FAME A BIG FAT ASS BOUNCING IN A VIDEO.....WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT , I BET YOU WANT YOUR KID TO BE JUST LIKE HER...NOT!!!...IT ALL BOILS DOIWN TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT SHE IS A DIME A DOZEN, SO DONT ARGUE WITH IGNORENCE TOMMY.... TALKING ABOUT SETTING SHIT BACK...SHEEEET, ROLE MODEL FOR WHAT????Thanks Mega. :)

blckhaze
06-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Out of all the stuff which can set US back :roll: why are you calling out a video vixen?What about all the rappers,celebs,athletes,etc...What about our president?IMO she's just a country girl tryin to work a few dollars out of that ass.I heard the interview.I thought she was ok until the dj started slandering the hell outta her.How much shit was she suppose to take?The dj didn't reflect the actions of a man.He sounded more like a old jealous queen throwing shade .How can a guy bicker with a female about what she wore to the interview?When Buffie said that"You just mad cause your girl be on Buffie the body.com"He was pissed like it was true.The dj should try on one of my skirts and look in the mirror.I've called out rappers before. I'll call out anyone who thinks they can bring the street with them anywhere they go. Rappers are just as bad. I cringed when that rap group that won an oscar was actually going to give an acceptance speech. Fucking unintelligible gibberish that only street people can understand. If this country can come down on foreigners to learn english, hip hop people should learn how to put together a complete sentence.

LMAO i agree cant take the street with you all the time, but dont generalize ALL of em. Rap USED to be respectable and took actual skill to do, now makes me shake my head somedays. The DJ was hating, but she aint no damn role model. Ill be damned if my daughter (when i have one in the future) will aspire to be a video girl. We as African-americans need to rise above this "thug life" crap. yes, some do it to survive, but it shouldnt be glorified to the point were a young boy or girl says i wanna grow up doing that.

ballzNnutz
06-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Id fuck. Stupidity and all.

Jasadin
06-22-2006, 02:30 AM
TOMMY YOUR DEAD ON CORRECT MY FRIEND, WHATS HER CLAIM TO FAME A BIG FAT ASS BOUNCING IN A VIDEO.....WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT , I BET YOU WANT YOUR KID TO BE JUST LIKE HER...NOT!!!...IT ALL BOILS DOIWN TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT SHE IS A DIME A DOZEN, SO DONT ARGUE WITH IGNORENCE TOMMY.... TALKING ABOUT SETTING SHIT BACK...SHEEEET, ROLE MODEL FOR WHAT????

Mega agreeing with you only means both of you are wrong. :lol:
Sure her claim to fame is her ass.I don't have a problem with that.I never said she is or should be a role model??If she wants to feel that way so be it :lol: Do you expect the girls here or the ones you deal with to be Rhodes scholars?I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.Just because you are not into it(Buffie)doesn't mean you should lauch a misogynic campaign targeting girls from the hood.Don't hate; just pass on it.She's just a small fish in a big polluted ocean.If you meet a tgirl with limited accomplishments do you hold her to the same standard?Or is it ok to objectify her sense you want to be "in" her.

I don't think I'm ignorant for disagreeing either.If Buffie had a dick you guys would....I don't need to finish everyone knows :lol:

~Jas~

BeardedOne
06-22-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.

Actually, I've done this. :roll: Sure, I had her dick or titty in my hand, but I was prattling on about the recent election and why I didn't want to be in it. :P

Feh. T-clit is a stress-reliever. 'Nuff said.

It's not so much the individual or the race or the gender or the what-the-fuck-ever at hand as it is the fact that, if you truly want to be an 'expiration' to the people, you should at least have a little bit of respect for yourself and how others view you.

Ignoring the fact that the leader of the greatest nation in the free world sez dumb-ass shit like "There are people in this world that want to hurt Americans, and we do to!", if someone is going to step out in public (Radio, teevee, print media included) and place themselves in the limelight, they should at least have a vague grasp of the language.

I work with a Phillipino woman who often complains that I pick on her 'accident' but, thruth be told, she has a better grasp on the English language than I do ('Accident' aside).

And we, those of us who are old enough to know dirt personally, must remember Yogi Bera, who made a life's mission of publicly mangling the language but who, it is said, was a most eleoquent speaker in private.

Quinn
06-22-2006, 03:41 AM
Do you expect the girls here or the ones you deal with to be Rhodes scholars?I'm gonna bet that you don't want to talk politics while looking at naked tgirls or tpics.Just because you are not into it(Buffie)doesn't mean you should lauch a misogynic campaign targeting girls from the hood.Don't hate; just pass on it.

Jasadin, no one expects the girls to be Rhodes Scholars; they're people like any of us (some being very smart and some being incredibly stupid). Buffie clearly falls into the latter category – and that's not very "expirational." Furthermore, I fail to see how holding someone accountable to their own standard of unintelligible illiteracy is misogynistic, particularly when said individual is attempting to model themselves as an inspiration to kids. LMAO.....

-Quinn

Jasadin
06-22-2006, 03:44 AM
It's not so much the individual or the race or the gender or the what-the-fuck-ever at hand as it is the fact that, if you truly want to be an 'expiration' to the people, you should at least have a little bit of respect for yourself and how others view you.

I really have a differeny idealogy on the use of language.It's more important to me that I understand what a person means.I don't want to award respect just because someone uses eloquent and/or the correct words. :)

BeardedOne
06-22-2006, 03:58 AM

I really have a differeny idealogy on the use of language.It's more important to me that I understand what a person means.I don't want to award respect just because someone uses eloquent and/or the correct words. :)

A given. If I had heard this interview firsthand, I would have had quite a giggle over it, but would have understood the bend of the phrase. Unfortunatley, in a day and age where supposed high school graduates fill out job apllications with drivel like "ID2", "BTDT", and other internet shorthand or worse, "meaning" and "understanding" falls flat.

If someone speaks "typo" on their app or resume to me via the dotcom, I'll overlook it and move on to the references and qualifications. They will not see this courtesy from Dupont, IBM, MBNA, or any one of the other Fortune 500 'Alphabet Companies', or many of the lesser venues either.

I had a girlfriend when I was just out of high school that used to say words like "supposebly" (Note that the "B" is not my typo...This time). I always thought it was cute. :) Sadly, last I heard, she was still working the streets in Berkeley. :cry: I'm sure that "supposebly" was not much help along the way.

Jasadin
06-22-2006, 04:33 AM
Jasadin, no one expects the girls to be Rhodes Scholars; they're people like any of us (some being very smart and some being incredibly stupid). Buffie clearly falls into the latter category – and that's not very "expirational." Furthermore, I fail to see how holding someone accountable to their own standard of unintelligible illiteracy is misogynistic, particularly when said individual is attempting to model themselves as an inspiration to kids. LMAO.....

-Quinn

Everyone is held up on her "expirational "message.We knew what she was tryin to say.Holding a person accountable is different than labeling one a hoodrat,ghetto etc... for the misuse of a word.Has she lost all value due to a limited vocab?Anyway all that stuff came out when the dj was laying into her.I guess she should be quiet and look pretty while being verbally attacked.

As far as me using MISOGYNY.I just wonder if anyone around here REALLY like tgirls/ggs(beyond climax)? I'm tryin to figure out where's the hate coming from :?:

~Jas~ :lol:

tommytuu
06-22-2006, 05:57 AM

-Quinn

Everyone is held up on her "expirational "message.We knew what she was tryin to say.Holding a person accountable is different than labeling one a hoodrat,ghetto etc... for the misuse of a word.Has she lost all value due to a limited vocab?Anyway all that stuff came out when the dj was laying into her.I guess she should be quiet and look pretty while being verbally attacked.

As far as me using MISOGYNY.I just wonder if anyone around here REALLY like tgirls/ggs(beyond climax)? I'm tryin to figure out where's the hate coming from :?:

~Jas~ :lol:Jasadin, you know the saying. Its better to be thought of as illiterate, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. She could have said a lot of yes,no, I don't know and would have been better off. Yes, you're right, our very own president isn't the sharpest tack in the wall either. But that doesn't make it right for anyone else to butcher the english language. And this isn't a question of hate or hating on any paticular part of society, but I do have a problem with the way we as a country seem to reward dummies.

ARMANIXXX
06-22-2006, 06:42 AM
She was being interviewed by a radio station and tried to say how she wanted to be an inspiration to kids but it actually came out "I just wanna be an EXPIRATION to kids". ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! How can you sound so unintelligible and illiterate when being interviewed. This takes all body and no brains to new heights. Then she got pissed off at the dj and went off on him. Fucking ghetto broad. And before anyone wants to pull the race card, I'm black. I just feel like you have a responsibility to at least sound somewhat intelligent if you're giving interviews. I mean, I'm sure she wants publicity, so break out a dictionary before you do interviews. Funny thing is, most men still would sweat this broad given the chance. I've tried ghetto broads and we just don't mix. Besides, I want more than that for myself today.

buffie2-_184.jpg: 1289 Time(s) Viewed, 104.87 KB

buffie2-_184.jpg

Yeah..........But, did you see her ass :P

Quinn
06-22-2006, 03:12 PM
So what's the difference between Miss Buffie marketing her bootylicious figure, versus Jessica Simpson?

From my perspective, they're essentially two sides of the same coin.

-Quinn

tommytuu
06-22-2006, 09:24 PM
So what's the difference between Miss Buffie marketing her bootylicious figure, versus Jessica Simpson?

-QuinnCo-sign!!!!!!!!!

TheBigTreesy
06-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Sorry, what did you say?, I got distracted by her ass

RangeHova
06-23-2006, 01:50 AM

-Quinn

But let's be real, who hasn't said the wrong word, typed a very wrong word, or misread something horribly wrong. I've become lost w/o spell check (and I won 2 spelling Bs as a kid).

My boss loves to bring up those stories in meetings with clients and once he does the floodgates open with people trading stories of when they had these kinds of fuck ups. And these are primarily intelligent, educated, articulate business people that I am talking about.

Quinn
06-23-2006, 04:45 AM

-Quinn

But let's be real, who hasn't said the wrong word, typed a very wrong word, or misread something horribly wrong. I've become lost w/o spell check (and I won 2 spelling Bs as a kid).

My boss loves to bring up those stories in meetings with clients and once he does the floodgates open with people trading stories of when they had these kinds of fuck ups. And these are primarily intelligent, educated, articulate business people that I am talking about.

Rangehova, I totally get what you’re saying – to a point. Anyone can slip up. We all have our idiosyncrasies (my spelling is atrocious as well), but, in the case of the two aforementioned women, we are talking about outright idiocy – nothing more and nothing less. Contrary to the image these type of people would so carelessly project, it's not ok to be stupid.

-Quinn

ARMANIXXX
06-23-2006, 05:15 AM
Well, you alluded to what I wanted to say with the Jessica Simpson bit.

But I thought I chime in and throw in:

PAMELA ANDERSON IS HAWT TOO :)

deebo
06-23-2006, 05:44 AM
and why give a fuck?

let her live man

i am pretty sure she doesnt give a fuck about you making a thread about her

tommytuu
06-23-2006, 06:49 AM
and why give a fuck?

let her live man

i am pretty sure she doesnt give a fuck about you making a thread about herI give a fuck because its embarrasing to my race. Give people a forum such as a radio interview where they can enlighten and educate people and she comes off sounding uneducated. It doesn't matter if she gives a fuck. I really don't care how she feels or would feel. You venture into the public eye, you're always subject to ridicule. Again, if her vocabulary is that limited, she shouldn't do interviews. But the need for publicity makes eveything else a moot point I guess.

ARMANIXXX
06-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Look...

The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and thats that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.

timxxx
06-23-2006, 04:37 PM
STOP THE PRESS Buffie the Body isn't as articulate as Maya Angelou (which Incidentally does not mean she is ignorant) SHOCK!!!

l am 100% with
The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and thats that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

For you to to that, perpetuates the SUM of the same discriminatory practices that you claim to want to uplift yourself from tommytuu.

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.

Quinn
06-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Look...

The ghetto behavior referenced by the other posters – behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie – is the last thing the minority community, or any community, needs for its youth. When you have high school drop out rates approaching 50% (CATO Institute numbers) among Latinos and African Americans, that’s officially a crisis situation. Think about it; that’s half of a generation within these communities automatically condemned to a life of poverty and illiteracy. Wannabe thugs and hoodrats perpetuating the mistaken belief that its okay to be ignorant and uneducated are themselves the very definition of ignorance. A failure to grasp such intricacies could also be seen as reflecting a similar degree of ignorance, particularly when one fails to comprehend the significance of a dullard like Buffie wanting to model herself as an inspiration to kids.

-Quinn

timxxx
06-23-2006, 04:51 PM
P.S
As for being an 'embarrasing to my race' some(a lot, we come from very religious race) may say guy's who look & are interested in Shemales and Transsexuals are embarrasing to the race, l wonder what Bo Jackson wound say......

timxxx
06-23-2006, 05:29 PM
The ghetto behavior referenced by the other posters – behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie – is the last thing the minority community, or any community, needs for its youth. When you have high school drop out rates approaching 50% (CATO Institute numbers) among Latinos and African Americans, that’s officially a crisis situation. Think about it; that’s half of a generation within these communities automatically condemned to a life of poverty and illiteracy. Wannabe thugs and hoodrats perpetuating the mistaken belief that its okay to be ignorant and uneducated are themselves the very definition of ignorance. A failure to grasp such intricacies could also be seen as reflecting a similar degree of ignorance, particularly when one fails to comprehend the significance of a dullard like Buffie wanting to model herself as an inspiration to kids.
Yes you are absolutely right it's the behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie & Rappers that condem a lot of minoritys to a life of poverty. Not the systematic racism & poor eduction. You fixed all that, in one week back in the 60,s didn't you.
I wish we could be all like Bo Jackson.

Rich White Buffie the Body = Paris Hilton( l wonder if she is embarrasing to her race ?)

ARMANIXXX
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
NEWSFLASH.......

"Ludicrous and his entire possie of the RAPPERS REBELION CREW have both caused and cured world hunger..........story at 6:00 p.m. pacific standard time".

Quinn
06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Yes you are absolutely right it's the behavior perpetuated by individuals like Buffie & Rappers that condem a lot of minoritys to a life of poverty. Not the systematic racism & poor eduction. You fixed all that, in one week back in the 60,s didn't you.
I wish we could be all like Bo Jackson.

Rich White Buffie the Body = Paris Hilton( l wonder if she is embarrasing to her race ?)

First off, if your attempting to expose some dichotomy between the way a white woman like Pairs Hilton is viewed versus the way an African American woman like Buffie is viewed, that’s already been tried. As previously stated, they’re both essentially two sides of the same coin. They both appeal to the lowest common denominator that asks people to expect less from themselves, not more.

So far as your incisive comment about racism and poor education is concerned, why don’t you think a little more before typing next time? Racism, while still an issue, is not the problem that it was for previous generations (no one is made to sit at the back of a bus anymore). Similarly educational funding, while definitely an issue, is not responsible for the dropout rates. If it was, then why do non-minority students attending poorly funded schools show better graduation rates?

You can whine, misdirect, misconstrue, and make all of the excuses you want. In the end, any reasonable person understands that having someone like Buffie serve as an inspiration and role model for kids is just plain idiotic.

-Quinn

tommytuu
06-23-2006, 08:13 PM
TOMMY , ITS POINTLESS TO ARGUE, THESE OTHERS HERE DONT GET IT, THATS WHY I ADMIRE BO JACKSON WHO GREW UP WITHOUT A FATHER...HIS MOTHER RAISED HIM, IN A GHETTO ENVIORMENT.....HE SAID THAT ALL HIS OLD CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ARE EITHER DEAD OR IN JAIL...HIS OUTLLOK ON LIFE WAS HE HATED THE GHETTO AND VOWED TO HIS MOM HE WOULD LEAD HIS FAMILY OUT OF THE GHETTO FOR GOOD......HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT TOO MANY OF HIS FRIENDS USED THE GHETTO AS AN EXCUSE FOR DOING NOTHING WITH THIER LIVES......HE USED IT AS MOTIVATION TO BE SOMEBODY....IN MY OPINION HE MAY JUST BE THE GREATEST ATHLETE OF ALL TIME, AT THE VERY LEAST EQUAL WITH AMERICAN INDAIN JIM THORPE.....TODAY RAP HAS RUINED AND GLORIFIED THE GHETTO CULTURE, ITS PREACHES ANTI WOAN, PRO DRUGS, ANTI LAW ENFORCEMENT AND IT GLORIFIES KILLING.......I LIKE SOME RAP BUT THAT GANGSTER SHIT IS KILLING URBAN KIDS TODAY.....EVERYBODIES A TUFF GUY , EVEN 13 YEAROLD BOYS .....YOU GOT POOR L;OST SOULS LIKE MIKE TYSON WHO CANT LEAVE THE GHETTO ALONE, IT HAS HELP DESTROY HIS LEGACEY AS THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT EVER.....HE IS NOW MORTAL AND VIEWED AS A DSYFUNCTIONAL LOST SOUL.....THE GHETTO RUINED HIM...25 MILLION DOLLARS A FIGHT AND HE IS HANGIN OUT WITH HOOD RAT THUGS IN BROWNVILLE , CRY LIKE HE GOT JIPPED ...MEANWHILE HE AND THE RIFF RAFF HE HANGS OUT WITH RUINED HIM......OPRA WINFRY IS VIEWED AS A BLEACH BLACK WOMAN BECAUSE SHE REFUSES TO RECOGNISE RAP AS ANYTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY...SHE SAID ON HER SHOW THAT EVERYTIME SHE HEARS A BLCK MAN CALL ANOTHER BLACK MAN A NI@@ER IT MAKES HER WANNA SLAP THE MEN.....BOTTOM LINE TOMMY, I SEE YOUR POINT, PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY WITH IGNORANT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY......YA HEARD ONE, YA HEARD THEM ALL....ITS THAT KINDA STEREO TYPING THAT YOU DISLIKE AND ARE TRYING TO COMBAT...I SAY GOOD FOR YOU, I APPLAUD YOU FOR BEING THE FISH THAT SWIMS UPSTREAM, LIKE BO JACKSON, YOUR VIEW IS SHIT NEEDS TO CHANGE, YOU ARE AN INDAVIDUAL , I KNOW YOU, I ADMIRE YOUR BALLS TO SPEAK YOUR MIND WHILE THESE MISGUIDED MINOWS SWIM WITH ALL THE OTHERS.........MY RESPECT TO YOU.....

IM NOT CHECKING MY SPELLING , SO DEAL WITH MY THICK FAT FINGERS HITTING EXTRA KEYSMega they really can't see the big picture. Folks this isn't just about Buffie, Its about the whole ghetto fabulous lifestyle that people like her and rappers perpetuate. This is what kids of today see and what they aspire to be a part of instead of finishing school. I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of seeing kids on the corner blasting rap music and smoking blunts during school hours. Just for the record, I volunteer my time with kids so I try to do my part. I know its not completely hip hop/rap's fault because ultimately someone has to be responsible for promoting this lifestyle. Namely, recording companies, magazines, film studios and so on. Most of these entities are owned by non-african americans. Oh, and someone mentioned viewing and having a appreciation for shemales as being embarrassing. Well, as far as I know my participation here is done anonymously for the most part so wheres the embarrassment? I'm not doing radio interviews promoting transsexualism. For the last time, IF YOU'RE DOING AN INTERVIEW TRY TO BE ARTICULATE AND PROFESSIONAL REGARDLESS OF COLOR. Thats really all this was about. But as is usually the case at HA, it became something more. Peace.

tommytuu
06-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Look...

To me the only ignorant people would be the ones who claim to admit to holding Buffie and Friends to the heir of "role model" status.She did say she wanted kids to look up to her. Had she not said this, it wouldn't be much of an issue. Kids themselves are a pretty serious issue in todays society, so if you're gonna talk about wanting them to look up to you, you better have your shit together.

tommytuu
06-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Okay, so she slipped up. It can happen to any of us, as it's been noted. Buffie the Body is no more of a spokes person for her race than Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, Naomi Campbell, Wayne Brady, etc... Each person should represent themselves. If others follow their lead and through their names in with them, so be it.

She's fortunate enough to have a spotlight on her 15 minutes of fame. She's using what she's got to get what she can, while she can. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The way the DJ acted, he definitely didn't do his part in bringing respect to the race. No one is perfect.

All this does is bring more attention to her. Whether it's good or bad publicity, her name is being brought up. From there, people who only hear of her will want to SEE who she is. Marketing!Point well taken Mystique. I would have left this alone had she not brought kids into the discussion. If she wants to be a ghetto booty sex symbol, then remain as one and don't try to be something for kids to look up to.

chefmike
06-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Good points, Mega...

And 50cent is a punk and a snitch...
look his record up at www.thesmokinggun.com 8)

The only Buffy that I know... is Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

tommytuu
06-23-2006, 10:53 PM
BASICALLY TOMMY IS SAYING THAT HE IS APPAULLED AT THESE CELEBERTIES PROMOTING AND GLORIFYING THE GHETTO LIFESTLYE WHEN IN FACT ITS THAT SAME GHETTO LIFESTYLE THATS KILLING ITS PEOPLE OF TODAY...BLACK, WHITE , LATIN, ASIAN , ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT THE MESSAGE THAT GANGSTER IS COOL WHEN IN FACT ITS RUINING THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE HOOD.....GANGSTER RAP WOULD MAKE LEADERS LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING TURN IN HIS GRAVE, HE WANTED PEOPLE TP PUSH FOR EQUALITY AND GET AN EDUCATION TO BE ALL THEY CAN BE...TO HAVE AN OPERTUNITY TO LIVE A GOOD QUALITY LIFE.....GANGSTER RAP HAS GLORIFIED AND PROMTED GHETTO LIFE LIKE ITS COOL OR A GIFT.....TOMMY IS JUST SAYING THAT ROLE MODELS IN THE GHETTO COMMUNITY ARE MORE LIKE BO JACKSON WHO CAME FROM BAD GHETTO LIFE AND HE TEACHES KIDS TODAY THAT THEY CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THEY PUT IN THE HARD WORK....STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH YOUR OVER SIZED WHITE T-SHIRT , BASEBALL HAT ON SIDEWAYS , PANTS 10 SIZES TOO BIG, SELLING $10 BAGS OF WEED AND DISRESPECTING EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS BY AINT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT IN JAIL........THESE RAP STARS LIVE IN MANSIONS , YES THEY CAME FROM THE HOOD , BUT VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE IT TO THIER LEVEL, ANYWAY THEY GLORIFY THE GHETTO FAB LIFE BUT THEY GOT THIER ASSES OUT OF THERE......YES , SOME MISGUIDED FOOLS LIKE MIKE TYSON CANT SEEM TO ESCAPE BUT THATS BECAUSE OF HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE........50cent IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY, TRUST ME HE AINT GOING TO MOVE BACK TO THE PROJECTS BUT HE GLORIFIES THAT SHIT, INSTEAD OF SAYING GET OUT OF THERE AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF....YOU GOT IT MEGA. CO-SIGN 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasadin
06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
This topic is expanding beyond Buffie's ass and misuse of words.I don't think it's fair to hold her accountable for every challenge in the African-American community.I do agree with some of the observations about the glamorization of rap destroying the youth .I've had that conversation a million times but that's another thread....Tommy,Mega

Jasadin
06-24-2006, 12:59 AM
I'm glad to see a few people who can give her a break.I was feeling like the only voice of reason at the start of this....

checkout this assclap if you haven't seen it by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZO8QJm0VU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_lnVUc5tU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3C8njQPXKs&mode=related&search=

Jasadin
06-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Underneath the bling the jackass might actually be a stallion.If one is willing to look :idea: :lol:

~Jas~

ARMANIXXX
06-24-2006, 09:46 PM
BASICALLY TOMMY IS SAYING THAT HE IS APPAULLED AT THESE CELEBERTIES PROMOTING AND GLORIFYING THE GHETTO LIFESTLYE WHEN IN FACT ITS THAT SAME GHETTO LIFESTYLE THATS KILLING ITS PEOPLE OF TODAY...BLACK, WHITE , LATIN, ASIAN , ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT THE MESSAGE THAT GANGSTER IS COOL WHEN IN FACT ITS RUINING THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE HOOD.....GANGSTER RAP WOULD MAKE LEADERS LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING TURN IN HIS GRAVE, HE WANTED PEOPLE TP PUSH FOR EQUALITY AND GET AN EDUCATION TO BE ALL THEY CAN BE...TO HAVE AN OPERTUNITY TO LIVE A GOOD QUALITY LIFE.....GANGSTER RAP HAS GLORIFIED AND PROMTED GHETTO LIFE LIKE ITS COOL OR A GIFT.....TOMMY IS JUST SAYING THAT ROLE MODELS IN THE GHETTO COMMUNITY ARE MORE LIKE BO JACKSON WHO CAME FROM BAD GHETTO LIFE AND HE TEACHES KIDS TODAY THAT THEY CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THEY PUT IN THE HARD WORK....STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH YOUR OVER SIZED WHITE T-SHIRT , BASEBALL HAT ON SIDEWAYS , PANTS 10 SIZES TOO BIG, SELLING $10 BAGS OF WEED AND DISRESPECTING EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS BY AINT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT IN JAIL........THESE RAP STARS LIVE IN MANSIONS , YES THEY CAME FROM THE HOOD , BUT VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE IT TO THIER LEVEL, ANYWAY THEY GLORIFY THE GHETTO FAB LIFE BUT THEY GOT THIER ASSES OUT OF THERE......YES , SOME MISGUIDED FOOLS LIKE MIKE TYSON CANT SEEM TO ESCAPE BUT THATS BECAUSE OF HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE........50cent IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY, TRUST ME HE AINT GOING TO MOVE BACK TO THE PROJECTS BUT HE GLORIFIES THAT SHIT, INSTEAD OF SAYING GET OUT OF THERE AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF....

__________________________________________________ _

That IS NOT what he's sayin Mega. You have gainfully slid your own twist into Tommy's mouth......er.....point of view.

Point Blank, Buffy is a mild to moderate celeb. and Tommy thinks that she is somehow NOT entitled to be just as Stupid as Pam, Jessica, Courtney Love, Winona Rider, Tori Spelling, or any of the long list of stupid celebs.
Tommy has said/implied because she is black, she is somehow WORSE further implying that he is himself a RACIST......racist towards his own.

How's that for a summary.

:|

Quinn
06-24-2006, 10:57 PM
BASICALLY TOMMY IS SAYING THAT HE IS APPAULLED AT THESE CELEBERTIES PROMOTING AND GLORIFYING THE GHETTO LIFESTLYE WHEN IN FACT ITS THAT SAME GHETTO LIFESTYLE THATS KILLING ITS PEOPLE OF TODAY...BLACK, WHITE , LATIN, ASIAN , ITS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT THE MESSAGE THAT GANGSTER IS COOL WHEN IN FACT ITS RUINING THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE HOOD.....GANGSTER RAP WOULD MAKE LEADERS LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING TURN IN HIS GRAVE, HE WANTED PEOPLE TP PUSH FOR EQUALITY AND GET AN EDUCATION TO BE ALL THEY CAN BE...TO HAVE AN OPERTUNITY TO LIVE A GOOD QUALITY LIFE.....GANGSTER RAP HAS GLORIFIED AND PROMTED GHETTO LIFE LIKE ITS COOL OR A GIFT.....TOMMY IS JUST SAYING THAT ROLE MODELS IN THE GHETTO COMMUNITY ARE MORE LIKE BO JACKSON WHO CAME FROM BAD GHETTO LIFE AND HE TEACHES KIDS TODAY THAT THEY CAN BE WHATEVER THEY WANT IF THEY PUT IN THE HARD WORK....STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER WITH YOUR OVER SIZED WHITE T-SHIRT , BASEBALL HAT ON SIDEWAYS , PANTS 10 SIZES TOO BIG, SELLING $10 BAGS OF WEED AND DISRESPECTING EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS BY AINT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT IN JAIL........THESE RAP STARS LIVE IN MANSIONS , YES THEY CAME FROM THE HOOD , BUT VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE IT TO THIER LEVEL, ANYWAY THEY GLORIFY THE GHETTO FAB LIFE BUT THEY GOT THIER ASSES OUT OF THERE......YES , SOME MISGUIDED FOOLS LIKE MIKE TYSON CANT SEEM TO ESCAPE BUT THATS BECAUSE OF HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE........50cent IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY, TRUST ME HE AINT GOING TO MOVE BACK TO THE PROJECTS BUT HE GLORIFIES THAT SHIT, INSTEAD OF SAYING GET OUT OF THERE AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF....

__________________________________________________ _

That IS NOT what he's sayin Mega. You have gainfully slid your own twist into Tommy's mouth......er.....point of view.

Point Blank, Buffy is a mild to moderate celeb. and Tommy thinks that she is somehow NOT entitled to be just as Stupid as Pam, Jessica, Courtney Love, Winona Rider, Tori Spelling, or any of the long list of stupid celebs.
Tommy has said/implied because she is black, she is somehow WORSE further implying that he is himself a RACIST......racist towards his own.

How's that for a summary.

:|

Not to continue flogging the long dead horse, but I think you may be the one reading something into this, Armanixxx. To my knowledge, at no point has Tommytuu – or any other poster – said anything that could be reasonably construed as giving any of the dumber white celebs a pass. If anything, the available evidence points to precisely the opposite:

-QuinnCo-sign!!!!!!!!!

At this point this isn't getting us anywhere, so I think I'm done with the dead horse.

-Quinn

chefmike
06-24-2006, 11:17 PM
Why is everyone so down on Buffy just because she's a vampire slayer?

ARMANIXXX
06-25-2006, 12:05 AM
Why is everyone so down on Buffy just because she's a vampire slayer?

__________________________________________________ ________

Most likely it's because we ALL wanna stake Buffy in the ass.

Sarah Michelle too.

Reddman
06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
STOP THE PRESS Buffie the Body isn't as articulate as Maya Angelou (which Incidentally does not mean she is ignorant) SHOCK!!!

l am 100% with
The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and that's that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hiphop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.

Reddman
06-25-2006, 11:13 PM

Oh okay I get it now... Buffy has somehow morphed into the total representation of all things thugs, drugs and death. Slow your roll Mega, I think that's quite a stretch, broad shakes her ass and all Blacks fall down. As always give a friggin' break man.

tommytuu
06-25-2006, 11:27 PM

l am 100% with
The bottom line is, that broad is no more gonna save the planet from the evil KFC clan than Pam Anderson. Buffie has a huge ass and that's that. For you guys to go on a huge bitter diatribe on how stupid and ignorant she is somewhat appals me only because it seems as if you were waiting for this bitch to cure cancer AND deliver a superior rocket delivery system with her ass. Please......PLEASE FUCKIN PLEASE. Why do you hold Buffy to a higher set of standards than any of these other broads that show ass, fuck on camera, sing on MTV/BET, or any other pop culture shit.

double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hiphop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.ALL THE DJ WANTED TO KNOW WAS DID SHE HAVE A PLAN FOR LATER IN LIFE. A very basic question. Nothing obnoxious about it. He asked her did she want to be known for more than just a body. Whats wrong with that? She was the one who was all ghetto attitude from the start and never answered any of his questions. I don't blame him for what he did.

Reddman
06-25-2006, 11:45 PM

l am 100% with

double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hip hop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.ALL THE DJ WANTED TO KNOW WAS DID SHE HAVE A PLAN FOR LATER IN LIFE. A very basic question. Nothing obnoxious about it. He asked her did she want to be known for more than just a body. Whats wrong with that? She was the one who was all ghetto attitude from the start and never answered any of his questions. I don't blame him for what he did.

I'm just saying is damn money could you have picked a bigger target than Buffy to get worked up over. So what she's mangled the English language and gave a stock celeb answer--they all say that same "I'm here for the kids" shit. OK maybe she should have thought it out but in the long run who gives a f#$k. Hey i wish her only the best but at the end of the day I don;t think she's as well known as the reaction and length of this thread as warranted

Quinn
06-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.

Given the amount of time that you have dedicated to your own invective against men – and African American men in particular – you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn

Quinn
06-26-2006, 05:35 AM
Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.

Given the amount of time that you have dedicated to your own invective against men – and African American men in particular – you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn

I don't dedicate time to them at all. If something comes up that I feel the need to respond to, so be it. I'm not starting random posts just to put people on the spot smartass. Big difference!

LMAO....If that’s what you need to tell yourself in order to avoid dealing with your own hypocrisy, so be it. However, the fact is your own self-professed and often voiced “man-hating” is motivated by the exact same emotional state you so carelessly ascribe to others: bitterness.

Once again, you might want to consider heeding your own advice.

-Quinn

tommytuu
06-26-2006, 06:02 AM

l am 100% with

double co-sign. The fact that you Tommy feel the need to get on a soapbox/moral high horse about a broad who shakes her big ass in hiphop videos on a bulletin board built around Tgirls shaking much more than that is well...ironic and kinda funny. In the scope of many things plaguing Black folks who honestly gives a shit about how Buffy the Body represents herself and i do mean herself alone. If anything I found the DJ much more of an embarrassment than anything she said.ALL THE DJ WANTED TO KNOW WAS DID SHE HAVE A PLAN FOR LATER IN LIFE. A very basic question. Nothing obnoxious about it. He asked her did she want to be known for more than just a body. Whats wrong with that? She was the one who was all ghetto attitude from the start and never answered any of his questions. I don't blame him for what he did.

Maybe she's not worried about the future right now. She's living right now and tomorrow isn't promised for anyone. Let the woman live her life and stop riding her ass! I don't know what I'm doing in the future and there are plenty of others that don't. Many times we plan for things and they fall short. Why set yourself up for major disappointment? Just try to target something you have a passion for. From there it's up to working and hoping for the best. Asking her what her plans are for the future would have been like asking Britney Spears, her plans for the future. She is where now? I don't give a damn how much money she has...in the end, all I see is some poor white trash whore, who copied another main attraction and gave Madonna the credit. In the end, she will be known as the dumb bitch who married a bigger waste of sperm and ended up being a bad mother.

In short, we can target any and everyone and give the same summary. At the end of the day, Buffie is still "The Body" and she's getting paid for it...just like other people make it off of their looks, talents, luck, etc... Let her live. Also, try finding more things to do with your time and maybe you would have to be bitter about what someone else does with their life.Hold the fuck up. Bitter about some piece of ghetto trash with a fat stinking ass. YOU GOTTA BE OUT OF YOUR MONKEY ASS MIND. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY WITH BODY,LOOKS AND NO TALENT. AND EVEN LESS FOR THOSE THAT TAKE UP FOR THEM. MAKING YOUR ASS CLAP. LETS SEE, WHAT UNIVERSITY CAN I FIND A COURSE IN ASS CLAPPING. HAVE TO STUDY AND TRAIN LONG AND HARD TO PERFECT THAT. BUT YOU WOULD RESPECT THAT WOULDN'T YOU. AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THEIR TIME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME. SHE'S GETTING PAID! WOW! TYPICAL GHETTO MENTALITY. AS LONG AS SOMEONE GETS PAID THAT MAKES IT COOL. PEOPLE THAT CLEAN TOILETS GET PAID TOO. ARE THEY COOL. MYSTIQUE, I WAS WILLING TO LET THIS THREAD DIE BECAUSE BUFFIE REALLY DOESN'T DESERVE THIS MUCH ATTENTION. BUT YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WITH SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT BITTERNESS AND TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO. LIKE QUINN SAID, TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. PRACTICE SOME OF WHAT YOU PREACH, ITS NEEDED.

tommytuu
06-26-2006, 07:28 AM
LOL...Wow! Are you upset?Not really. Just didn't expect someone like yourself who makes solid contributions to the forum to take shots at me because of how I feel. It was starting to get personal and you seem to be above that way of communicating with others.

Jasadin
06-27-2006, 02:44 AM