PDA

View Full Version : TS, do you masturbate with a vibrator?

Donkey
02-08-2014, 12:19 AM
I was dating a very feminine Vietnamese tgirl and noticed that she keeps a wand style vibrator by her bed. I was surprised when she told me that she masturbates with it, like a genetic woman would use it on her clit. She told me that she almost never strokes her cock when she masturbates. Any other tgirls do this?

Donkey
10-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Spent the night with this lil hottie last night and had forgotten about her technique, but as I'm fucking her, she grabs her vibrator and puts it on her cock like GG's do with their clit. Good times!

trish
10-27-2014, 10:53 PM
When my domestic partner is out of town (as happens to be the case this week) I do a lot of this ->

holzz
10-28-2014, 02:39 AM
wow...lol...is that pleasure or some torture scene?

I guess it depends, but then a vib or just a dildo when wanking their cock includes the prostate...just the same way obviously in us men.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Alles I use ist My Hand, XHamster, and Some Good ole Baby Öl !!

jamesedwards
10-28-2014, 04:37 AM
Well I have had fun with a vibrator from a TGirl, she would shove 10 inches on high, I mean this vib vibrated fast.

She then sat on my dick and I fucked her in he ass while she rode me and her dick was slapping me on my stomach and I mean that was some good fucking. I came out of my dick and ass, and she jacked her dick off while she rode me and bust her nut all over my chest. that shit was hot.

That shit was so good I almost passed out she grabbed me by my neck and slapped me five time and spit in my face, and told me, "wake your bitch ass up, I'm not finish". and she wasn't she shoved her dick deep in my ass and fucked me until she bust another nut. That's how you fuck, I love me a wild nasty bad bossy bitch!

InBareFeet
12-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Would love to see vids like that !