PDA

View Full Version : Dancers Announced for the Tranny Awards After Party!

GroobySteven
02-06-2014, 07:58 PM
http://trannyawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/afterparty-6TA-flyer.jpg

CONFIRMED:
Chantel Couture
Chelsea Marie
Dazia Kockdashian (tbc)
Eclaire Barbie
Eva Cassini
Gaby
Honey Foxx
Jamie French
Jane Marie
Jordan Jay
Kimbella
Nina Lawless
Sofia Ferreira
Stefani Special
Yuri Myeon

Tickets at the door are only going to be $20 for this party. We're keeping it as low as we can as we want you to come out and enjoy yourself! Drink prices are standard also - so TIP THE GIRLS.
You will never get this quality and amount of girls at any event. This is IT.
Come on out.

nysprod
02-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Looks to be like the afterparty is going to be insanely good...i hate myself for not being there but is it possible to set up a live stream like the awards are doing?

Bopper007
02-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Seeing Yuri alone would be worth the price of admission.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=687267&stc=1&d=1391709536

GroobySteven
02-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Looks to be like the afterparty is going to be insanely good...i hate myself for not being there but is it possible to set up a live stream like the awards are doing?

Unlikely for privacy issues.

nysprod
02-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Unlikely for privacy issues.

Understandable...maybe just for the stage?

Helvis2012
02-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Nice line-up!

GroobySteven
02-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Understandable...maybe just for the stage?

Will look into it.
To be honest, finding someone to do it by that night will be the hardest part. Try to let everyone let their hair down a little ... apart from the Tgirl Wrangler, Smith.

nysprod
02-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Will look into it.
To be honest, finding someone to do it by that night will be the hardest part. Try to let everyone let their hair down a little ... apart from the Tgirl Wrangler, Smith.

The idea of watching these girls dance on stage and then hanging out with them a bit is off the charts hot...everyone's in a party mood and amazing things can happen!

Ben in LA
02-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Will look into it.

I can't let my hair down either...but I CAN remove my hat so the noggin can get some air. It's going to be HOT in there that night!

I think you mentioned there will be a spot where folks can take pics with the girls. Do I really need to tell anyone to take advantage of this situation with THAT lineup of talent?

I'd better clean out my iPhone...looks like I'll be taking a lot of Vine and Instagram videos...:Bowdown:

TatianaSummer
02-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Looking forward to watch Chelsea, Jane Marie, Kimbella and Sofia Ferreira on the dance stage. Guys bring cash to tip all these beautiful girls, its not easy being there dancing and just people watching and not tipping. Believe me they will appreciate it!

ed_jaxon
02-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Tati you need to get on stage and dance, I would tip you well.

TatianaSummer
02-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Tati you need to get on stage and dance, I would tip you well.

I prefer to dance on the dance floor with my fans while chit chatting and meeting new people. Up there you miss the chance to interact and have a good time. Maybe you can pay me another lapdance and I will choose from who. ;-) I will let you watch haha

GroobySteven
02-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Guys bring cash to tip all these beautiful girls, its not easy being there dancing and just people watching and not tipping. Believe me they will appreciate it!

They will appreciate it - and honestly, these are the best group of girls you're ever to see in one room. Singles, 5's, 10's or "playas" tips don't be afraid just to go up to a girl and give her some bills.

Also guys (and girls) - this is a FUN night. It's your chance to meet each other, meet the girls and socialize. We have an outside area where we're aiming to get a media wall up (with lights) - not sure how it's going to work exactly but it's going to be a great area to get your photo taken with the girls.

Be cool - be nice and you'll have a great time.

SmithXXX
02-07-2014, 11:25 PM
This was not a easy line up to get. I had to put some work into it. So please everybody let the girls know you truly appreciate them and tip tip tip. Be sure to thank Steven and the whole Grooby crew for all their hard work and time. I hope to see a lot of the HA crew there as well ie OEM, Ed Jaxon, Ben etc....

ed_jaxon
02-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Tatiana watching you getting a lap dance is one of my fondest memories and I would pay for a bunch of those.

A steak, whiskey and a beautiful girl who likes beautiful girls. I am get a woody just thinking about that night.