PDA

View Full Version : [CHICAGO] Trans dancers back in Chicago

ed_jaxon
02-03-2014, 02:04 AM
It's been a while since Chicago hosted a trans party with dancers .

We will be trying to get a new night off the ground with strippers getting as bare as they dare, taking off their clothes and titillating the crowd.

Come check out London, Jada and Ariel (plus one more cutie) as they grace our stage and shake their ass for cash. Private dances available as well.

$25 dollar requested donation includes admission and one free drink.

8:00 pm till 2:00 am.

2200 W 19th Street in Chicago near UIC.

Feel free to hit me up here for more information.

Check Ariel out in this thread

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=84448

ed_jaxon
02-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Forgot the day and date.

Friday, February 7th 8:00 pm till 2:00 am

susivilla
02-04-2014, 01:30 PM
i will ty to check it out in sep . fishiiii

Forgot the day and date.

Friday, February 7th 8:00 pm till 2:00 am

ed_jaxon
02-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Susie you still making me thirsty. Can't wait till September.

Let's hit Berlin again.

susivilla
02-08-2014, 12:41 AM
BERLIN i enjoy myself there . i want to see the pics that so many people took of me lol u enjoyed that . i felt like a piece of ass there by man women and in between but funnnn getting nakedddd lol:salad

Susie you still making me thirsty. Can't wait till September.

Let's hit Berlin again.

Geri23
02-19-2014, 07:28 PM
How can I persuade you guys or someone to put on a night like this in London?

tgirlhot
03-29-2014, 03:37 AM
There is a party at the Safe House Saturday night March 29.

Safe House Exhibitions Leisure Club
Open Every Saturday Night
8:00 pm to 2:00 am
2200 W. 19th street
Chicago, IL 60608
(Corner building enter thru the storefront)

We are not a bar or a dance club. We are an on site lifestyle club for Men, Women, Tgirls and couples that caters to a variety of adult lifestyles: BDSM, Pan-sexual, Transgender, Cross Dressing, Fetish, Swinging, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Leather just to name a few.

Our location is a spacious corner building not far from the downtown loop with many nice amenities. We have central air and heat, a well stocked bar with all your favorite mixers (drinks are on the house), Sound system, large screen TV, video projectors and several lounge areas with couches and chairs for seating. We also have a more secluded area for frisky business and a private room for ummmm privacy. Smokers you don't have to go outside we have a private smoking area in the basement.

The goal of the safe house is to provide a safe open environment for like minded people to gather, socialize and/or play. We also encourage you to use our space for transformation whether it's for a night on the town or as a safe place to meet a stranger for a date.

Look for our monthly theme party's

Dress code is casual, wear what you want or as little as you want.

See www.safehouseexhibitions.com for more info.

Safe House offers no services, we provide the space you provide the party.

Solicitation is prohibited.

tgirlhot
04-13-2014, 02:41 AM
There is a party at the Safe House Saturday night April 12, 2014

2200 W. 19th street
Chicago, IL 60608

We are not a bar or a dance club. We are an on site lifestyle club for Men, Women, Tgirls and couples that caters to a variety of adult lifestyles: BDSM, Pan-sexual, Transgender, Cross Dressing, Fetish, Swinging, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Leather just to name a few.

Our location is a spacious corner building not far from the downtown loop with many nice amenities. We have central air and heat, a well stocked bar with all your favorite mixers (drinks are on the house), Sound system, large screen TV, video projectors and several lounge areas with couches and chairs for seating. We also have a more secluded area for frisky business and a private room for ummmm privacy. Smokers you don't have to go outside we have a private smoking area in the basement.

The goal of the safe house is to provide a safe open environment for like minded people to gather, socialize and/or play. We also encourage you to use our space for transformation whether it's for a night on the town or as a safe place to meet a stranger for a date.

tgirlhot
04-19-2014, 10:53 PM
There is a party (Foot Fetish theme) at the Safe House Saturday night April 19, 2014

2200 W. 19th street
Chicago, IL 60608

BeardedOne
04-20-2014, 01:29 AM
Damn, I miss Chicago.

tgirlhot
05-11-2014, 03:51 AM
There is a party at the Safe House Saturday night May 10.

2200 W. 19th street
Chicago, IL 60608

ed_jaxon
05-23-2014, 01:35 PM
The return of the Safe House Pajama Party and bbq!

This Saturday May 24th come out in your finest sleep wear and party with Adriana Lynn Rush!

Hit me up for more info.

See you there!

tgirlhot
06-14-2014, 11:33 PM
There is a party at the Safe House Saturday night June 14, 2014

2200 W. 19th street
Chicago, IL 60608